You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Trevor made a video....oops [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Trevor made a video....oops

tdawg420
04-11-2008, 09:28 PM
So jivin posted a video of some dudes rapping so I figured hell, My turn to make a video. except unlike everyone else there is poor editing and at first only supposed to be 1 Trevor but I realized there was 2 trevors and nothing is consistant. But what the hell. I threw it on Youtube and CT & Jivin would be proud to associate there name with this peice of shit I'm sure. I'll probly end up dead next week. PEACE

-Trevor

P.S. I just watched the finished product. You have no idea how horribly edited this is. it doesn't even make sense. Bring out the gong boys!! Use it to beat me over the head with. I deserve it.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dD2FXjtDngU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dD2FXjtDngU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jivin
04-11-2008, 11:15 PM
holy shit...

i really can't wait to do the show this week.

Mark_in_FL
04-12-2008, 08:57 AM
That was fucking stupid......

If by some chance you are thinking of clicking on and watching the video, save the 3 minutes of your life you will waste.

If, however, you are so bored you have nothing to do for the next 3 min and you are thinking about watching this....STOP

-Run to the kitchen and grab a nice heafty butter kinfe or run to the garage for a 3/4" box end wrench. Something with some weight that you can get a solid handle on.
-Take your junk out of your pants and set it on the computer desk
-Then fucking smash it with the your tool of choice....

The pain, tears, and "WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING" you now feel are 10 times better than if you had watched that shit video.

tdawg420
04-12-2008, 09:54 AM
That was fucking stupid......

If by some chance you are thinking of clicking on and watching the video, save the 3 minutes of your life you will waste.

If, however, you are so bored you have nothing to do for the next 3 min and you are thinking about watching this....STOP

-Run to the kitchen and grab a nice heafty butter kinfe or run to the garage for a 3/4" box end wrench. Something with some weight that you can get a solid handle on.
-Take your junk out of your pants and set it on the computer desk
-Then fucking smash it with the your tool of choice....

The pain, tears, and "WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING" you now feel are 10 times better than if you had watched that shit video.

haha. its actually 5 minutes. I'm shocked and appauled you arent praising my peice of stolen idea work. I'm sure everyone else will find that it far surpasses the Original video Jivin posted, and will spread like wildfire and be the biggest video on youtube by the end of the weekend. But anyways, Mark, I would like to thank you because with any luck all this should be followed by the oilworker signature. Your very kind yet so critical. PEACE

-Trevor

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Nice work, the 2nd person (John I think) was a great impression of the other guy on the other video.

Good work.

JustJon
04-12-2008, 11:06 AM
I think my head's gonna explode. The only thing missing was Trevor calling the suicide prevention hotline and putting it on speakerphone so they could listen to the making of.

And did anyone else get a Bill Murray vibe from Trevor?

Oilfield Canuck #3
04-12-2008, 01:56 PM
I just noticed that if you follow the URL to youtube it is listed under "sloppy pile of horse feces" :laugh:

Trevor, you should add some more tags to it, like maybe "CT and Jivin" and then it will show up under a few more searches.

tdawg420
04-13-2008, 07:37 AM
Bill Murray haha. I've heard that one and Jack Black when I get too lazy to get haircuts. But anyways, I took your advice and changed it up. Even tho the video is a "sloppy pile of horse feces", I could still at least try to make it look somewhat reasonable lol. So I changed pretty much everything.

I had a ct and jivin dream last night. I forget what happened but I vividly remember interacting with them in my dream somehow. And there ya go. Supposed to be in the 20's today for the first time of the year and I get to go up to primrose and rack a rig in the yard. so that should be fun. Havent been working much. I'm so broke I could pass a piss test and thats not good. Not on my watch anyways. PEACE

-Trevor

Dan 'Hampton
04-14-2008, 02:36 AM
I'm thinking more Billy Corgan circa "Today".

Dodgerchick
04-14-2008, 04:46 AM
Trevor's much younger than I imagined him.

Mark_in_FL
04-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Glad I could help you show your oil worker status since you pretty much split the CT and Jivin fans...

I guess you could say you started a civil war of types, that ended with the fan base firmly split into 2 at war factions... The oil workers and the accountants.

I did not like the video, if it came out fucked up I applogize....

tdawg420
04-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Glad I could help you show your oil worker status since you pretty much split the CT and Jivin fans...

I guess you could say you started a civil war of types, that ended with the fan base firmly split into 2 at war factions... The oil workers and the accountants.

I did not like the video, if it came out fucked up I applogize....

haha. Don't apologize. Your missing one essential peice of the puzzle. Us oil workers can't get paid if it werent for the accountants. We may be out there doin the hard labour but we would never gat paid, and the industry would fall apart if the accountants werent in the office making sure all the T's are croosed and I's dotted. We may be split into 2 factions but one can't do their job if it werent for the other. In that sense I see us ultimately as one happy family :) PEACE

-Trevor

MJ4H
04-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Well done, Trevor. And please and me to the list of people that thought you were about twice the age you are.

cpontani
04-16-2008, 01:56 AM
Want to be just like Trevor? Want to work along side him? I saw an ad in the Sunday Times...

http://http://www.alberta-canada.com/immigration/:wacko:

t8ker klosov
04-16-2008, 05:52 AM
Sorry Trevor. You are by far my fav. caller but...........

- Bill Murray

http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/people/yousuck.jpg

Chigworthy
07-12-2008, 02:00 PM
You're the best man. You diid iit.

tdawg420
07-13-2008, 11:01 AM
You're the best man. You diid iit.

Ummm....I havent seen this since I made it and I'm thinkng of replacing it with a video about five minutes shorter. What a pile of shit lol. I've been more entertained listening to the CT & jivin show. Seriously. I'm highly embarrased over this, and recommend nobody watches this. You will never get those minutes back in your life that could of been spent planning for the zombie takeover or when the LHC goes off and we all get sucked into a black hole.

Love Trevor

jlehane3
08-13-2008, 05:31 PM
I say "Be Thyself". Trevor I don't think that's your real self you are presenting.You are freakishly interesting just for who you are so be that..Present yourself as the guy we hear in the phone calls.I take the same approach in songwriting...be CONVERSATIONAL. Whether I'm writing for the Stones,Petty,Dylan,Plant ,McGuinn,Harrison,Orbison or the Hooters,it's just better to keep it flowing conversationally. I should add that you look good on video whereas most people absolutely DON'T. :clap: :tongue: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/SVC3small.jpg Cool space show on thurs nites

tdawg420
08-14-2008, 07:43 AM
I do look good. I am a stunningly sexy specimen. Thank-you

Love Trevor

Chigworthy
08-14-2008, 01:29 PM
I should add that you look good on video whereas most people absolutely DON'T.

Jerry, do you fly jets over Canadian military bases that employ civilian contractors who frequently urinate out in the open?

jlehane3
08-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Jerry, do you fly jets over Canadian military bases that employ civilian contractors who frequently urinate out in the open?
Nay
but I wrote Learning to Fly and Free Falling for Petty. So that's a start.

Chigworthy
08-14-2008, 08:39 PM
The royalties must be outstanding. I suggest you write a song for Lenny Kravitz as well.

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-15-2008, 07:43 AM
Have you written anything for the Wu-Tang Clan perchance?

jlehane3
08-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Giving Melle Mel the concept for Universal Rap in the mid 80's was my only attempt to write "black".My stuff is very mainstream rock,pop. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/Wiolawa66f6Enhanced.jpg This is what many Mars animals look like. Baseball sized heads on snake bodies.

Chigworthy
08-16-2008, 08:39 AM
You must have the best resume.

jlehane3
08-17-2008, 05:02 AM
I knew this guy Biscardi was a fraud,since he had hoaxed before and it really annoyed me that he wasted so many people's precious time stringing us along for no payoff and bringing ridicule on the Bigfoot research community.It's as if he's a hired agent of the DISINFO type to spread false stories and get the UFO and Bigfoot types OFF THE TRAIL by making US appear to be drivelling idiots in the media. Since big gov't can manipulate the media ,they can do this on a bi-yearly basis and get away with it,so the casual,cordial news host can pooh pooh and giggle after the report to mock the whole hilarious campy idea of Bigfoot,ufo's,paranormal "fill in the blank" researchers. Any clowns and circus issue in the news to take the masses' attention off the real issues ,and war started during the Olympics to gain mass approval with PATRIOTISM. Smokescreen......I watched the Liars Blinkrate on Biscardi as he was asked questions.....he was blinking like a strobe light.

RickMcCrank47
09-04-2008, 08:57 AM
this needs a bump....what a great watch...hahha