You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Mike Adamle: Faildozer 2 - Electric Boogaloo [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Mike Adamle: Faildozer 2 - Electric Boogaloo

marcpsych
04-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Just like Leia to Luke, there is yet another Faildozer to match Earl. His name: Mike Adamle. His occupation: newly minted ECW television announcer.

I had the misfortune (and it is ALWAYS a misfortune) of watching some of WWE's bastardization of ECW tonight. To add insult to injury, I got to hear Mike Adamle during his second week out. I read on Dave Meltzer's website that people are saying his debut last week was the worst wrestling announcer performance of all time. That's weighty criticism, considering people like Mongo McMichael once graced the mic. Assuming there was at least miniscule improvement between weeks 1 and 2, all I can say is that I can only imagine how bad his announcing was last week.

This man makes Mongo McMichael look like Gordon Solie. He is HORRENDOUS in all aspects. No energy, minimal description of moves, characters, or storylines. He seemed to have absolutely no idea what he was doing out there. He was mislabeling things all over the place, as well. He actually called the top rope "the top of the ring."

He was bad as an interviewer/correspondent. He is many times worse as an announcer.

Earl, meet your mate. He exceeds even you in Faildozer status.

:thumbdown:

Chimee
04-22-2008, 11:04 PM
He was infinitely better this week.

marcpsych
04-22-2008, 11:22 PM
He was infinitely better this week.

That's quite scary.

hu flung dong
04-22-2008, 11:26 PM
well how well can he do? He is the same person that called Jeff Hardy "Jeff Harvey" at Royal Rumble. I haven't watched ECW in two weeks. I guess it has been that bad.

Freitag
04-23-2008, 06:34 AM
In Adamle's defense, both Lillian Garcia and Coachman were horrific their first six months in. They adapted; Mongo did not.

MadMatt
04-23-2008, 06:41 AM
Is this the same Mike Adamle that was on the original incarnation of American Gladiators?

Fallon
04-23-2008, 08:32 AM
Is this the same Mike Adamle that was on the original incarnation of American Gladiators?

Yup!

Knowledged_one
04-23-2008, 08:52 AM
If Mike Adamle fought Todd Pettengil who would win and would it resemble a diva match?

oh_kee_pa
04-23-2008, 08:58 AM
this guy must be the best interviewee ever...
how he got this job amazes me

conman823
04-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Thank god I actively boycott Vince McECW. This guys has got to be the final nail in the coffin.

According to the "dirts" he was given the spot because hes getting 300K and Vince thinks he should do more.

ponelas park townie
04-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Apparently Adamle is buddies with Dick Ebersol. Naturally, Vince has a new pet.