You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
trevor & scorch? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : trevor & scorch?

jivin
05-13-2008, 04:22 AM
there is no way that this could have been about anyone else...
scorch (awful hack dj from new hampshire) called into o&a today from the inside of a dog cage. right before getting hung up on he mentioned a candian listener named trevor. he was about to say something about him but got cut off. ummm...trevor? explain please!

MJ4H
05-13-2008, 06:43 AM
tcandian listener named trevor. he was about to say something about him but got cut off.

irony, even

Oilfield Canuck #3
05-13-2008, 01:06 PM
I just heard the clip and would like to say that there is more than one person in Canada named Trevor, however it would be funny to find out it was TDawg.

The only thing that would have been better was hearing Scortch say cock saaa.... as Opie hung up on him.

DarkHippie
05-13-2008, 01:43 PM
there is no way that this could have been about anyone else...
scorch (awful hack dj from new hampshire) called into o&a today from the inside of a dog cage. right before getting hung up on he mentioned a candian listener named trevor. he was about to say something about him but got cut off. ummm...trevor? explain please!

Scorch is actually from Syracuse/Rochester, and he was Opie's mentor. He is very very far from being a hack (though that bit today was really hacky, and if it werent for charity i'd be disappointed in him)

SchnitDick
05-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Scorch is actually from Syracuse/Rochester, and he was Opie's mentor. He is very very far from being a hack (though that bit today was really hacky, and if it werent for charity i'd be disappointed in him)

You have Scorch mixed up with Brother Wease. Scorch was on WAAF with them in Worcester and did the Kingom of Nakedness. Scorch is EXTREMELY hacky

I didnt hear todays show yet, but Trevor explain....

marcpsych
05-13-2008, 02:31 PM

Brother Wease is way better than Scrot will ever be.

Hottub
05-13-2008, 02:40 PM
The "Wheel of Meat" is hack? :ohmy:

Jivin, you need to get Scorch to call your show.

Oilfield Canuck #3
05-13-2008, 03:03 PM
The "Wheel of Meat" is hack? :ohmy:

Jivin, you need to get Scorch to call your show.

I'm not going to even bother googling "wheel of meat"

It's hack, it has to be.

BillyLiar
05-13-2008, 05:45 PM
It has to be him.

There may be more than one person in canada named Trevor, but I doubt there's more than one person from canada named Trevor, who would call up a DJ who was kind of on O&A.

SchnitDick
05-13-2008, 06:09 PM
I wonder if Trevor is a big fan of the color and number of the day.

Today is Aqua and 32

Placebinex
05-13-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm not going to even bother googling "wheel of meat"

It's hack, it has to be.

Should have followed your advice... awful, just awful.

Oilfield Canuck #3
05-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Should have followed your advice... awful, just awful.

Aww, now you've got me curious to look and see what it is,

Must resist, already limited brain space ...

errgh...

C_T
05-14-2008, 04:28 AM
The only thing that would have been better was hearing Scortch say cock saaa.... as Opie hung up on him.

My thought exactly.

SchnitDick
05-14-2008, 09:28 AM
I did finally hear the audio...its gotta be trevor. I can cut up the audio for you guys if you want it for the show

Kodos
05-14-2008, 11:42 AM
I vaguely remember Brother Wease on the radio as I was growing up in Rochester. I haven't heard that name in over two decades!

NewYorkDragons80
05-14-2008, 01:23 PM
What's with the Scorch hating? He's a cool guy who does some hack radio. He should take the boys' advice more often, but I think they go overboard in the hazing

SchnitDick
05-14-2008, 05:01 PM
http://download.yousendit.com/E6B8BC0A3A5C538B
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Audio

Link will work for 100 downloads or 7 days whichever comes first

tdawg420
05-15-2008, 03:42 PM
ummm...well...its a small world...

So I hear scorch is going to be in the dog cage raising cash. So I send him an email telling him I will throw some money his way for the cause. And we emailed back and forth 3 or 4 times and I must say I was quite titilated(sp?) over his use of !!!!'s so anyway...he cons me into signing up on his tv show/video clip site (pfg-tv.com) and thats about it. I informed him how I'm so broke I could pass a piss test and seeing as how he was threatened with getting yellow paint thrown on him, once I can properly fail a piss test I will send him some cash for his charity work...PEACE

-Trevor

Dan 'Hampton
05-15-2008, 03:58 PM
Trevor did you end your emails with: CT and Jivin, sometime sunday night?

tdawg420
05-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Trevor did you end your emails with: CT and Jivin, sometime sunday night?

lol well fuck. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :wallbash: