You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
NWA Pro East looking for original music composers [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : NWA Pro East looking for original music composers

SpicyMcHaggis
05-13-2008, 03:48 PM
I know there are a few bands on this message board, and if any are interested in composing orignal entrance themes for our professional wrestlers for our upcoming television show, please e-mail me at michael.sangregorio@gmail.com with a sample of your work and I'll send it to management to see what they think. I will help produce the tracks by giving you a sense of who each wrestler is and their gimmick so that themes fit accordingly. You will be given full composition credit. Compenstation for work will be discussed at a later time.

Our television show will start filming officially on June 13th at the Ridgefield Park Knights of Columbus featuring Sid Vicious. Tickets are on sale now through TicketMaster.

conman823
05-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Got a full card rundown of the show??

SpicyMcHaggis
05-14-2008, 05:14 AM
We will shortly. Stay tuned. However, bands can start submitting samples as soon as possible.

SpicyMcHaggis
05-14-2008, 07:16 PM
I've recently discovered that the a theme composer is no longer needed. However, if there are any bands that would like to promote their band or upcoming album with our product through recap videos or themes to events, we would be more than willing to do business with you.