You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Blog Updates / The Word from Ham 'n' Egger Corner [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Blog Updates / The Word from Ham 'n' Egger Corner

Kathleen From The Bronx
05-18-2008, 11:00 AM
........*Sizzle, sizzle* Oh! Ooh, ya startled me! Didn't see ya there... Come on in... Yup, just here busy fryin up some ham 'n' eggs.... must've drifted off into my owwwwn little wooorld...... head in the clooouds, fryin up ham 'n' eggs..... ahhh chuckle, chuckle....

Well, the word from Ham 'n' Egger Corner is that due to some real ham 'n' egger bullshite, I missed Tuesday's and Wednesday's shows this week....

Maybe you are thinking that I really over-used the phrase, "ham 'n' egger...." I think you are right....

You see where I'm headed.. yeah.. OK... So, I am just catching the replays of the shows I missed this weekend.. happily, happily.... Dudes, seriously. Happy to catch up cause you know, it's like... I only missed hearing two shows and when I came back everything seemed all crazy-like...different!

Earl has some new nickname...how did he get this new name?! I don't know! Then Lilly's turning vegetarian.....and and Fezzie made a reference to The Kentucky Headhunters... and Ron was loving Summer popcorn movies..! OOoh I felt like a stranger in a strange land...

Well, not to get all too dramatic... but I'm catchin up.... but I fear that my ramblings here may have glaring gaps and holes.......

I found myself thinking, "Damn, I wish somebody would write a blog about this so...... Oh my... Oh my word... That's uh.... what ummm.. I ehh.... " I mused, trailing off when the realization came to me... "That's what you're sposed to be doin ya dummy!!!" I yelled at myself sharply.

"Hey, WHOA." I took a step back, then threatened, "Whoa bitch...whooa-hoo-ho there! Back the fuck up before you start comin' outta ya neck at me like that! I'll take off a boot!"

I should pretend that this went on for quite some time... me arguing with myself....

I should pretend that it all ended with a neighbor calling the cops with the report of some redheaded lunatic screaming obscenities in the parking lot while repeatedly beating herself about the head with an army boot.....

Anyway, that didn't happen. That was pretend.... I said it was pretend.

I'll tell ya what, on Thursday's show this dude called in.. I forget about what exactly... but he said that he listens to you guys everyday and how listening to the show, "makes the day better." I responded to the radio, pointing, "You got that right, pal!"

That's true.... Ron and Fez do make it a better day.... I know wassup... but I tell you when I was havin me some shite days this week and couldn't listen.... that's when I was hardcore missing....

Aggravating days and every now and then I'd look at the clock and think, "Aww man, missin the show..." knowing that at least if I coulda been listening to Ron and Fezzie right, I know that would make thangs more copacetic...... "Rrrrrrrar!!!" More screaming... Maybe I'm a bit attached...

I was listening to the Tuesday replay yesterday, and you guys were talking about this study that claimed older people are generally happier than younger folk...... and the discussion flowed to where you guys were sayin... then why not skip all the unhappiness bullshit... to paraphrase..... why wait til you're older....? I thought that was some good pointage... and I thought, "Man, I coulda used that message the other day... how did I miss..." and then, "Oh yeah, I wasn't able to hear the show!" Oooh made monster scream again... Have I learned no lesson?! Enough wit the screaming!

OK, sooo the point of this kinda-blog is to say that for real, for real.... forrr reallll... the blog will be back in business this week... for real... and it certainly makes me nervous to say that AGAIN cause I haven't really had my act together at all.... but I mean it...

Cause I was thinking about the fact that listening to the Ron and Fez Show everyday makes the ole gal happy... and so does rambling about it... so get it together old thing! So that's what I'ma dooo.....

So that's the word from Ham 'n' Egger Corner.....

Peace out,

kathleen from the bronx :):):)

PS....OK.... so I really feel like I totally jinx myself making some official statement... "Who the hell does she think she is with this horse shit?! So her new thing is making outlandish proclamations now?"

So maybe it is; maybe this is what I do now... I come around here making outlandish proclamations??!

...Then I was wondering if maybe I should really reconsider dropping this whole talking to myself thing that's goin on here... Toooo realistic! :0) Smiley face so you know I don't really talk to myself... really....

OK.... yeah sooo... see ya.... I really will be back later cause I wanna talk about Popcorn Ronnie B's movie reviews... and other things....

Thanks for comin around to check for new blogs... Thanks people for lookin out.. I appreciate it very much...

moochcassidy
05-18-2008, 11:25 AM
those blogs are back ted.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g165/sleepyvinny/green%20faces/father_dougal_150x150.jpg

midwestjeff
05-18-2008, 11:26 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:UNGh8U2I9VtI8M:http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/884/551/lo/co9.jpg

drusilla
05-18-2008, 02:01 PM
scuse me lady, but technically today is the first day of a new week.

so you're a few hours late on your promise to get one up last week.

just sayin'

:tongue:

WampusCrandle
05-18-2008, 02:03 PM
what a jem!

drjoek
05-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Thank you Kathleen From the Bronx, I got my fix again.
You are the Bestest

Lurkin McWeirdo
05-18-2008, 05:45 PM
hoo rah what a pleasant lil' nugget:wub::banning::happy::smile::blink::ohmy:

Gvac
05-18-2008, 06:12 PM
All is right with the world again.

Love ya Katie!

ralphbxny
05-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Sheeees Baaaaack!!!!

Gvac
05-18-2008, 07:58 PM
I missed Tuesday's and Wednesday's shows this week....

Wow.

You may have been voted Best Listener for 2007, but I wouldn't bet on repeating in 2008.

buzzard
05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
I know just how you feel Bronxy,at least as far as the stranger in a strange land deal goes what with the new budday lists,fezzy sounding like a million bucks,my own health probs in the rearview.I got to see the mouse with my family(my other family)These are indeed great times! 50 is wayyy better than I thought it might be. keep the gems comin' sweetie!:clap:
Sincerely,
buzzy

Kathleen From The Bronx
05-26-2008, 10:19 PM
I thought I should come back to ham 'n' egger corner... seemed like a good place to give this lil blog update insteada, ya knoow.. starting some whole new thread over here or whatever.... Soooooo....

I'm gonna be outta town til the end o' the week... still will be listening to mi Ron y Fezzie...

Oooh-ho-hooo yes... always listenin... (Chuckles while nodding wisely...and yet..strangely creepily..)

So new bloggishness about this week's shows when I return....

k:):):)

awesomebill
05-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Obey Fez!!!

Kathleen From The Bronx
06-10-2008, 03:55 AM
I'm sorry to say, but this is gonna be yet another week without new blogs from me. I have to be out of town due to some family obligations. Just wanted to update...

drusilla
06-10-2008, 06:22 PM
be well my friend. be well.

S0S
06-25-2008, 01:21 PM
To catch up, you only have to know that today is lleeder's birthday! :clap:

Happy Birthday lleeder! (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70714)

Kathleen From The Bronx
06-28-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi :0)

I'm movin this weekend... finally!

It's gonna take me a while to get settled cause we have to come back to VA a couple of times. More wit the reasons, more wit the explananations... So this is a little more wit the hiatus that has been happenin around these parts!

Thanks to all ya sweet people who have sent me some emails and PM's... even though I have already said, I repeat! I really apprectiate yez... and also thanks for checking these blogs out even though they are woooefully behind the times...

As soon as I get all set up and unpack my brain and everything else I will be back in ramblin action....

This is the plan!

Peace out homies...

DiabloSammich
06-28-2008, 12:59 PM
If you got any shot at making it through life, you gotta have a plan.

We'll be here when you get back.

AKA
06-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Have a safe move!

drusilla
06-29-2008, 09:47 AM
that's it! she gets my vote for worst listener of the year!!!

Kathleen From The Bronx
07-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Hi :0)

It's gonna take me a while to get settled cause we have to come back to VA a couple of times. More wit the reasons, more wit the explananations... So this is a little more wit the hiatus that has been happenin around these parts!

Thanks to all ya sweet people who have sent me some emails and PM's... even though I have already said, I repeat! I really apprectiate yez... and also thanks for checking these blogs out even though they are woooefully behind the times...

As soon as I get all set up and unpack my brain and everything else I will be back in ramblin action....

This is the plan!

Peace out homies...

Just bumpin this joint up to prove that I am still alive and kickin- actually kicking strangers whilst screaming, "I've never felt so aliiiive!!!"

In a couple-a days I should be a real person wha has internet all the time! Then the taunting chants of, "Unreliable Ursula!!!" can finally cease. I counter those cruel accusations by sayin that if anything I have been reliably unreliable.... so that's kinda reliable in a way.... and that's when things get confusing....and that's also when I remember that nobody but me was chanting and struggling to come up with, "U" names in the first place.... Well....

Like I said, I may be a real person here in a weee lil bit... and so that kinda felt like an update.... so maybe call me, "Updating Ursula," instead. Or just let's forget all about that name-callin all together.... really!

I can tell you this, during the weeks of limbo and the constant unpacking of bean bag chairs, bongs, and door-beads... mi Ron and Fez Show has been the best o' company and virtually my only link to the outside world.... Even today I found myself with the warm-fuzzies just a-cacklin over Ronnie B's sweet tales of childhood memories.... those Countrytime Lemonade-esque scenes of shooting wild horses out of slow movin car windows..... Ahhh the wonderful memories of carefree childhood days, before the horrors of 'Nam would come haunting.... right? YEah....

OK... just screamin, "HI!" real quick and reminding anyone who might read this that I love Ron and Fezzie like a crazy... and I will be back soon to tell you more of all of the reasons why... yeah....

Peace out homies :):):)

drjoek
07-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Welcome back Unreliable Ursula You've been missed

jlehane3
07-22-2008, 05:58 PM
:tongue:I come from Ronnie's general area (Penns/Delaware) and his stories are heartwarming.If you moved,then from where to where? The Bronx to....?And VA,what's that stand for...not Virginia...what,then? You didn't move into someone's....no ,I know the rents are HIGH,but there's just no way :) :clap: :blink: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/BigJerryLehaneIIIxbigger3.jpg

Freakshow
07-22-2008, 06:31 PM
who names their kid ursula? that's just cruel.

PapaBear
07-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Yesterday, 09:25 PM

I kid you not. Sometime between 9 and 9:30 tonight, I wondered what was up with Kathleen. You're a mind reader, I tell ya!!!:clap:

Marc with a c
07-22-2008, 08:14 PM
shout out to cape may kathy