You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
no new show this week (sorry) [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : no new show this week (sorry)

C_T
05-25-2008, 06:04 AM
though we had promised to do a new show this week along with teh XM one.. scheduling problems between jivin and i mean it aint happening. sorry.

ct

*sprints out of messageboard*

tdawg420
05-25-2008, 08:01 AM
YOU GUYS PROMISED!!!!!! Why would you do this? unless Jivins being fucking investigated for a choking death, you guys should be doing a god damn show. Fuck sakes. Well you guys did good on XM. Had me laughin like hell anyways. And now you guys fuckin go and do something like this...

shaan
05-25-2008, 08:11 AM
i am just going to read science stories out loud and then complain about women, jobs etc and then talk in a canadian accent for about 15 minutes. it wont be the same but maybe i will pull through. maybe.:wallbash:

Oilfield Canuck #3
05-25-2008, 08:47 AM
BOO-urns ...

Will the XM show be available for download? I missed it.

RickMcCrank47
05-25-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm glad I'm not missing yet another podcast. getting a PC next week.
great job on the xm show guys, hope they pick you up soon.

debit
05-25-2008, 07:10 PM
BOO-urns ...

Will the XM show be available for download? I missed it.

BOO-urns.

Oil worker line of the day right there!

SchnitDick
05-29-2008, 02:50 AM
hmmmm lilly becomes single again and suddenly jivin has "scheduling problems" I see

jlehane3
05-29-2008, 05:17 AM
You have to think ahead.You don't need to undo your zipper to think :devil2: a-head :) That's another show. :king: You smell like circus people.Can't wait for your next show :dry::lol::unsure::flush::drunk: Don't hurt yourself. Play nice :bye: