You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Zombie Hunting Scenario [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Hunting Scenario

Brandon From Ohio.
05-25-2008, 05:08 PM
A friend and I were creating a scenario where you are allowed to take any civilian vehicle, and make up to five modifications to the stock vehicle, while you also receive a single gun, a single mêlée weapon, and 'specialty' weapon (grenades, flamethrower, etc.), you recieve. You also get the choice of one professional to take with you on your Hunt. You begin in a city, and gas stations still have fuel, convenience stores still have things. Make your decisions and hunt your zombies, please.

Tall_James
05-25-2008, 05:58 PM
It would be an Ice Cream Truck.

Modifications:

1. The music playing would be "Helter Skelter" by the Beatles at an ungodly loud level.
2. The front fender would be a series of spikes for impaling purposes.
3. The window formerly used for dispensing ice cream to happy children would be equipped with machine guns.
4. Painting of a really creepy clown on the rear of the truck.
5. Painting of hot chick with Aztec Warrior raising sacrificial knife over her naked body on the front hood.

Single gun would be a really big handgun. Melee weapon would be machine gun.

Specialty weapon would be sticks of dynamite.

Alice S. Fuzzybutt
05-25-2008, 06:55 PM
It would be an Ice Cream Truck.

Modifications:

1. The music playing would be "Helter Skelter" by the Beatles at an ungodly loud level.
2. The front fender would be a series of spikes for impaling purposes.
3. The window formerly used for dispensing ice cream to happy children would be equipped with machine guns.
4. Painting of a really creepy clown on the rear of the truck.
5. Painting of hot chick with Aztec Warrior raising sacrificial knife over her naked body on the front hood.

Single gun would be a really big handgun. Melee weapon would be machine gun.

Specialty weapon would be sticks of dynamite.

You've really thought about this.

Please take me with you. I have no chance with a 2000 Hyundai Elantra station wagon.

Tall_James
05-25-2008, 07:01 PM
You've really thought about this.

Please take me with you. I have no chance with a 2000 Hyundai Elantra station wagon.

Can you work a machine gun? If so you're in!

debit
05-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

Alice S. Fuzzybutt
05-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Can you work a machine gun? If so you're in!

Actually, I can. (Long story but it's a rite of passage for a daughter of a former Marine.)

Holla Achu
05-25-2008, 08:51 PM
Mafia Life seems to really be hitting it big!

TeeBone
05-26-2008, 03:44 AM
Hummer H2

1. Top turret with .50 Cal
2. Series of Net Guns at the front of the vehicle
3. Cattle-mover as the front bumper (similar to the front of old timey locomotives)
4. Actuating metal arms on each side of the vehicle that would move outward, thrusting the undead horde away from the vehicle.
5. Tons of extra steel reinforced gas tanks that were secured under my comically raise-up H2.

My gun - street sweeper (shotgun)
my melee weapon - large commando knife
Specialty weapon - grenade launcher
Professional along for the ride - Doctor

Its not a question of 'if,' Brandon From Ohio, its a question on 'when.'
Be prepared.

debit
05-26-2008, 06:27 PM
1. Front mounted grenade launcher
2. Back mounted flame thrower
3. Reinforced bumper with giant saws
4. Metal mesh instead of windows
5. Top mounted swivel gattling gun (the one from Predator), manned by wise cracking black guy, (he'll die in the final act)

My gun - duel wielding two gold Desert Eagle handguns
My melee weapon - Samuri sword
Specialty weapon - cross bow that shoots saw blades
Professional along for the ride - tough as nails Vietnam vet who has lived his life in a bottle because he's been haunted by the death of his war buddies and this is his chance at redemption

Coach
05-26-2008, 07:09 PM
A '67 caddy Hearse
Why? more room to maneuver inside..better side turrets.....more room for armour...more powerful engine and trans, dual gas tanks.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/52/173021083_4b8f908514.jpg?v=0
-Flame throwers on back seat windows
-Circular saws/chainsaws replacing weedeater fishing line through rear side windows
-mounted chain gun implacement on roof..one mid .
- front center mounted vulcan cannon that turn with the front wheels
-two hatches to drop grenades/molotovs/Dynamite/landmines... one front, one mid rear.
-Professional...Marine sniper...best shots

booster11373
05-26-2008, 07:52 PM
I haven't figured out what car, guns, sidekick stuff yet

But I do know I want "Why cant we be friends" by War playing loud and on a loop for the purpose of irony

P.S. I may of found my vehicle

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/b/bb/bbadger/511533_4wd_monster_school_bus.jpg

with some modifications of course

Kodos
05-27-2008, 11:05 AM
People! Machine guns are no good against zombies! You don't need a stream of bullets, as the only part of their body that scores a kill is the head. You need precise weapons for head shots! Shotguns are good!

For the vehicle, I'll take the Humvee like thing the marines used in Aliens.

Tall_James
05-27-2008, 11:36 AM
OK, instead of a machine gun can I just tape M-80s to the end of a long stick?

I call that my "Zombie Pokin' Stick".

badmonkey
05-27-2008, 11:38 AM
A '67 caddy Hearse
Why? more room to maneuver inside..better side turrets.....more room for armour...more powerful engine and trans, dual gas tanks.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/52/173021083_4b8f908514.jpg?v=0
-Flame throwers on back seat windows
-Circular saws/chainsaws replacing weedeater fishing line through rear side windows
-mounted chain gun implacement on roof..one mid .
- front center mounted vulcan cannon that turn with the front wheels
-two hatches to drop grenades/molotovs/Dynamite/landmines... one front, one mid rear.
-Professional...Marine sniper...best shots

http://66.34.10.12/aaamembersnew/zac/alexi_destruction.jpg

Jughead
05-27-2008, 11:47 AM
OK, instead of a machine gun can I just tape M-80s to the end of a long stick?

I call that my "Zombie Pokin' Stick".

Ive had a bad day..Until now..Thank-you...:thumbup:

Mike Teacher
05-27-2008, 12:15 PM
1972 Ford Pinto.

Just one mod: Remove brake lights.

MadMatt
05-27-2008, 12:47 PM
1972 Ford Pinto.

Just one mod: Remove brake lights.

:lol:

That is really an "all or nothing" proposition there. :laugh:

I am still thinking of mine - I don't know enough about cars/trucks so I am calling in the experts. More to come...

kdubya
05-27-2008, 01:43 PM
I would take an armored car and add:

A hatch in the top
Flame throwers on the sides and back
Cow catcher on the front
plazma TV in the back with ever Romero Movie on DVD, for training purposes.
A sweet paint job with a picture of a big breasted pin up girl with a chainsaw and a shot gun.

I would take a 9mm sub machine gun, a baseball bat with a single nail through it, and for a specality weapon would be a pouch stuffed with ninja throwing stars.

The profesion I would take is this guy Bill form work, he is the head maintance guy and can fix anything. He is also has tons of really over the top stories, and he can help pas sthe time on those slow days when we are traveling between towns looking for supplies (by supplies I mean booze and naked pictures we find in parents night stands in abandon houses).