You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
CT and Jivin Critique [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : CT and Jivin Critique

boozer81
06-07-2008, 04:58 PM
WTF are you two talking about? ingrown toenails? You are having an honest to god conversation about an ingrown toenails? It's one thing for you two, to just rif and forget that you have an audience listening, but at some point in your show you should try and say something interesting and/or mildly entertaining. By the way, your whole nose hair trimmer conversation killed. Lenny Bruce is kicking himself from the great beyond for not having kick ass material like that. You guys make P.o.t.u.s. 08 feel like I'm listening to Ron and Fez.:wallbash:

PanterA
06-07-2008, 05:11 PM
I caught the tale end of the show this morning on my way to work. I thought it was funny. They were talking about nose hair. Not a great topic, but they made it fun. I would assume its hard to do a show on a non regular basis. They really cant do news topics because they cant really prepair for them. So the off topic conversation and odd ball behaviors are easier to riff on.

I havent had a chance to hear too much but I was intrested and amused.

Dan 'Hampton
06-07-2008, 06:16 PM
WTF are you two talking about? ingrown toenails? You are having an honest to god conversation about an ingrown toenails? It's one thing for you two, to just rif and forget that you have an audience listening, but at some point in your show you should try and say something interesting and/or mildly entertaining. By the way, your whole nose hair trimmer conversation killed. Lenny Bruce is kicking himself from the great beyond for not having kick ass material like that. You guys make P.o.t.u.s. 08 feel like I'm listening to Ron and Fez.:wallbash:

Two post douche. Go figure.

Chigworthy
06-07-2008, 08:32 PM
A lot of people dig what they do. If you don't like it, tool off.

TheGameHHH
06-08-2008, 12:35 AM
I caught about 25 mins in my car tonight and thought it was awesome. Jivin was talking about being hammered at a bachelor party he didn't really want to attend in the first place. He even mentioned how he was so hammered he decided calling Lilly was a good idea. They shared some pretty hilarious drunk stories, and i can def. relate, so i thought it was solid.

Dan 'Hampton
06-08-2008, 04:07 AM
I think people have an issue because in the back of their mind they want a show like OnA or Ron and Fez. These guys are different. Surely influenced by them but it's not a recap of the week of 202 like some shows have been.

Foster
06-08-2008, 05:01 AM
I think people have an issue because in the back of their mind they want a show like OnA or Ron and Fez. These guys are different. Surely influenced by them but it's not a recap of the week of 202 like some shows have been.

or maybe some people just do not like their show.

Chigworthy
06-08-2008, 10:28 AM
I listened to the replay this morning. I realized I had never been able to listen to more than a few minutes of their show. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and hope to hear longer shows on 202. The mirror-forced symmetry face thing had me gigglin'.

MobCounty
06-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Two post douche. Go figure.

Or just another shitastic board character.

MobCounty
06-08-2008, 10:43 AM
That said, I listened to some of it, the drunk story was cool. Certainly better than listening to replays.

jauble
06-08-2008, 12:33 PM
I havent listend to much of their stuff but from what I have heard I enjoy for the most part. The innane conversations about things that arent important or even relevent I enjoy the most because thats what people are like.

Lady Resin
06-08-2008, 02:49 PM
I was glad to hear it was CT & Jivin today. I was just kinda bummed that it was a repeat. I have to check out their podcasts. Jivin seems a bit crase, but I have an open mind. I wouldn't mind hearing them on Sunday afternoons. It's a nice break between WO AND BO.

Don Stugots
06-08-2008, 02:53 PM
I have been listening on and off for more than a year. They might not be for everyone but I always enjoy the show when I download it. to each their own.

Lady Resin
06-08-2008, 03:08 PM
I have been listening on and off for more than a year. They might not be for everyone but I always enjoy the show when I download it. to each their own.

I miss your show Stu. :sad: But I WILL give them a listen.

tdawg420
06-09-2008, 07:32 AM
it amazing to me how people would rather fuckin spend more of thier time to complain, than to use that time to push a button and move on. What do you want CT and Jivin to do shove things up their ass, play with feces, or throw fucking cowbells around? maybe to some the ingrown talk wasn't entertaining, BUT THATS CT AND JIVIN. and I fuckin love it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Opie and Anthony do there thing, Ron and Fez have their thing, and amongst the rip offs and wannabes(sp?) CT and Jivin emerge with their own thing.

JustJon
06-09-2008, 09:35 AM
I listen every week. I think they have an entertaining show that is very relatable to listeners. Drunk stories, stories where you were an asshole and feel bad about it now, things you did to ex-girlfriends, etc. (And these are just recent examples)

Dan 'Hampton
06-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Wow the sun got to me. I continue to post nonsense.

debit
06-09-2008, 05:25 PM
it amazing to me how people would rather fuckin spend more of thier time to complain, than to use that time to push a button and move on. What do you want CT and Jivin to do shove things up their ass, play with feces, or throw fucking cowbells around? maybe to some the ingrown talk wasn't entertaining, BUT THATS CT AND JIVIN. and I fuckin love it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Opie and Anthony do there thing, Ron and Fez have their thing, and amongst the rip offs and wannabes(sp?) CT and Jivin emerge with their own thing.

Did I hear you as a caller on Ron & Fez last week?
You sounded sober so I wasn't sure it was you.

Dan 'Hampton
06-10-2008, 02:30 AM
I once thought I heard him call in to Than and Sam. But it was just another intoxicated canadian. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

tdawg420
06-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Did I hear you as a caller on Ron & Fez last week?
You sounded sober so I wasn't sure it was you.

Ozzy Osbourne - "Sobriety fuckin sucks"

Akuta
07-01-2008, 10:13 AM
I once thought I heard him call in to Than and Sam. But it was just another intoxicated canadian. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

lol Than and Sam... That's another gem. Is it just me or does anyone else want to just take that fro-headed Sam and choke him out? lol Loves to make excuses for how wrestling is real... God that kid is lost.