You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
heads up: show will be late this week (week of june 16) [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : heads up: show will be late this week (week of june 16)

C_T
06-12-2008, 08:00 PM
scheduling conflicts mean a new show probably wont be up until tuesday night... maybe monday night if things work out well on our end.

im posting this now to avoid monday morning death threats.

Brandon From Ohio.
06-12-2008, 09:06 PM
scheduling conflicts mean a new show probably wont be up until tuesday night... maybe monday night if things work out well on our end.

im posting this now to avoid monday morning death threats.

Or search parties?

Dan 'Hampton
06-13-2008, 02:33 AM
CT you gotta play it up like this:
" Listen F'ers the show won't be up till tuesday, don't bitch we've been dropping XM goodness in your lives for the past few weeks. So consider it bonus show anyways."

debit
06-13-2008, 08:25 AM
I'm canceling my subscription.

How about letting us listen to Trevor's calls to the CT and Jivin phone line?

JustJon
06-13-2008, 09:55 AM
I was hoping you'd post it up Saturday again so I could listen to and from Father's Day.

Maybe the scheduling is based around the RonFez.Net softball game this Saturday.

Oilfield Canuck #3
06-13-2008, 02:44 PM
softball is for queers

tdawg420
06-13-2008, 05:18 PM
...your a gentleman and a scholar for giving a heads up...but your fuckin dead. This is bullshit.

-Trevor

Dodgerchick
06-16-2008, 01:19 PM
I want my money back.

epo
07-06-2008, 11:03 AM
I side on the stockings, hook the garter belt around my waist, and proceed to attach the stockings. I next slip into a sexy pair of heels,kim kardashian sex tape (http://www.love-sex-videos.com/kim-kardashian-sex-tape.html) nothing outrageous, but with a sexy ankle strap. Then I slide the sheer bikini panty on. I feel my pussy moisten just by the thought of being around others with this sinfully sexy under things on. I am tempted to slide my hand into my panties but fell I should save it. I step into the skirt and button it from cartoon sex (http://www.love-sex-videos.com) the waist to the knee. I can adjust the skirt when I get in the car.

Is there a mod in the house?

Dan 'Hampton
07-06-2008, 12:27 PM
you lost son?

proud_accountant
07-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Is there a mod in the house?

lmao which forum is that from?