You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Join my Facebook Wrestling Trading Card App (Mod Approved) [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Join my Facebook Wrestling Trading Card App (Mod Approved)

RF Godfather
06-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Since I got the okay from "The Powers That Be" I wanted to promote a Facebook app called Trading Post. It is not only trading cards for wrestling/MMA/Pride listed as the "Fighters" app it also have trading cards for baseball, basketball, cartoons (including The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, Beavis and Butthead, He-Man, GI Joe, Spongebob, South Park, etc), Hollywood/TV Shows (Iron Man, Lost, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Heroes, Friends, A-Team, etc), soccer, hockey and soon football (next week it will be up).

I handle the wrestling portion of TP and created all the wrestling card sets/collections. These include WWF Legends, WWE Divas, WWE Raw, WWE SmackDown, ECW Original, ECW under WWE and coming soon ROH as well as WCW/NWA Classics Collections, WCW Final Run and WCW Cruiserweight sets.

If you have any card suggestions, post them HERE.

If you don't have Facebook, I can guarantee you it's well worth it.

Here is the link Fighters Trading Post FB App (http://apps.facebook.com/tradingcards/index.php?sportId=10)

=======

Note:
*I will update the rosters due to the recent drafts (Raw and WWE.com supplemental picks) by next week.
*Baseball sets will be fixed meaning the teams will be updated hopefully after the All-Star Break.

Hottub
06-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Get back to me when the Yu Gi Oh cards are up.:laugh:

RF Godfather
06-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Get back to me when the Yu Gi Oh cards are up.:laugh:You like Yu Gi Oh? We could put a set together but there was no real clamor for one.

Did you check out the app bud?

Hottub
06-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Not yet. I'm cooking dinner.
Yu Gi Oh is dead. I was just playing. I'll check it out tonight.

Good Luck.

RF Godfather
06-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Not yet. I'm cooking dinner.
Yu Gi Oh is dead. I was just playing. I'll check it out tonight.

Good Luck.Sweet, tell me what you think bud. :)

RF Godfather
06-28-2008, 12:59 PM
For those interested, the upcoming WWF Attitude Era Collection set will be up in a few days. Of course I put it together.

**Card Listing**

Fan Favorites:
DX (Classic), DX (Version 2), Steve Austin, The Rock and Vince McMahon.

Regular Cards:
Albert, Beaver Cleavage, Billy Gunn, Bull Buchanan, Chainsaw Charlie, Christian (Classic), Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie, Chris Jericho (WWF), Crash Holly, D-Lo Brown, Disciples of Apocalypse, Droz, Dude Love, Edge (Classic), Edge & Christian, Farooq, Gangrel, Gillberg, Goldust, Golga, Grandmaster Sexay, Holly Cousins, Jeff Jarrett (WWF), Jesse James, J.O.B. Squad, Joey Abs, Kaientai, Kane (Classic), Ken Shamrock (WWF), Kurrgan, Kurt Angle (Classic), Linda McMahon, LOD 2000, Los Boriquas, Mankind, Meat, Mideon, Mike Tyson, Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett, Papi Chulo, Right To Censor, Rikishi, Rock n Sock Connection, Savio Vega, Scotty 2 Hotty, Sexual Chocolate, Shane McMahon, Steve Blackman, Taka Michinoku, Test, T&A, The Acolytes, The APA, The Big Show (Classic), The Brood, The Corporate Ministry, The Corporation, The Dudley Boyz (WWF), The Godfather, The Hardy Boyz, The Headbangers, The Ministry, The Mean Street Posse, The Nation Of Domination, The New Age Outlawz, The Oddities, The Radicalz, The Stooges, The Truth Commission, The Undertaker (Phenom), The Union, Too Cool, Val Venis (Classic), Viscera and finally X-Pac.

:clap:

CruelCircus
06-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Vince, Linda, and Shane, but NO STEPH?!?!

What gives?

Fallon
06-28-2008, 09:35 PM
For those interested, the upcoming WWF Attitude Era Collection set will be up in a few days. Of course I put it together.

**Card Listing**

Fan Favorites:
DX (Classic), DX (Version 2), Steve Austin, The Rock and Vince McMahon.

Regular Cards:
Albert, Beaver Cleavage, Billy Gunn, Bull Buchanan, Chainsaw Charlie, Christian (Classic), Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie, Chris Jericho (WWF), Crash Holly, D-Lo Brown, Disciples of Apocalypse, Droz, Dude Love, Edge (Classic), Edge & Christian, Farooq, Gangrel, Gillberg, Goldust, Golga, Grandmaster Sexay, Holly Cousins, Jeff Jarrett (WWF), Jesse James, J.O.B. Squad, Joey Abs, Kaientai, Kane (Classic), Ken Shamrock (WWF), Kurrgan, Kurt Angle (Classic), Linda McMahon, LOD 2000, Los Boriquas, Mankind, Meat, Mideon, Mike Tyson, Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett, Papi Chulo, Right To Censor, Rikishi, Rock n Sock Connection, Savio Vega, Scotty 2 Hotty, Sexual Chocolate, Shane McMahon, Steve Blackman, Taka Michinoku, Test, T&A, The Acolytes, The APA, The Big Show (Classic), The Brood, The Corporate Ministry, The Corporation, The Dudley Boyz (WWF), The Godfather, The Hardy Boyz, The Headbangers, The Ministry, The Mean Street Posse, The Nation Of Domination, The New Age Outlawz, The Oddities, The Radicalz, The Stooges, The Truth Commission, The Undertaker (Phenom), The Union, Too Cool, Val Venis (Classic), Viscera and finally X-Pac.

:clap:

I read this with Don West's voice in my head.

RF Godfather
06-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Vince, Linda, and Shane, but NO STEPH?!?!

What gives?Hey CC, long time.

If you cared to look at our FB app, Steph is part of the WWE Divas collection.

RF Godfather
06-29-2008, 08:45 AM
I read this with Don West's voice in my head....hahaa limited time, call now we'll throw in a Sammy Sosa and Ken Griffey Jr. ROOOOKIE CARD!!! Pay on STRETCH PAY!!!

RF Godfather
07-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Finally finished the ROH set (well over 100 cards) and they should be able to post the set within the next few days.

============

The card list as follows:

Fan Favorites:
1. Austin Aries
2. Bryan Danielson
3. CM Punk (ROH)
4. Homicide (ROH)
5. Nigel McGuiness
6. Samoa Joe (ROH)

Regular Set:
Ace Steel, Adam Pearce, Alex Payne, Alex Shelley (ROH), Alexa Thatcher, Alexis Laree, Allison Danger, Amazing Red, Angel Williams, Azriael, BJ Whitmer, Bobby Dempsey, Brent Albright, Carnage Crew, Chad Collyer, Chris Hero, Christopher Daniels, CIMA, Claudio Castagnoli, Colt Cabana, Dan Maff, Daizee Haze, Dave Prazak, Davey Richards, David Crist, Delirious, Diablo Santiago, Donovan Morgan, Doug Williams, Dragon Kid, Eddie Edwards, El Generico, Erick Stevens, Ernie Osiris, Fast Eddie Vegas, Generation Next, Gran Akuma, Go Shiozaki, Hallowicked, HC Loc, Human Tornado, Irish Airborne, Jack Evans, Jade Chung, Jake Crist, James Gibson, Jason Blade, Jay Briscoe, Jay Lethal (ROH), Jigsaw, Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Rave (ROH), Joey Matthews, John Walters, Josh Daniels, Julius Smokes, Kenny King, KENTA, Kenta Kobashi, Kevin Steen, Larry Sweeney, Lovely Lacey, Low Ki (ROH), M-Dogg 20, Mark Briscoe, Masada, Matt Sydal, Matt Stryker, Mercedes Martinez, Mike Quackenbush, Mitch Franklin, Naomichi Marufuji, Naruko Doi, Necro Butcher, Oman Tortuga, Paul London (ROH), Pelle Primeau, Prince Nana, Rhett Titus, Roderick Strong, Rickey Reyes, Rocky Romero, Ruckus, Sal Rinauro, Sara Del Rey, Shane Hagadorn, Shingo Takagi, Silas Young, Simply Luscious, Spanky, Special K, Super Dragon, Takeshi Morishima, Tank Toland, The Backseat Boyz, The Briscoe Brothers, The Embassy, The Havana Pitbulls, The Prophecy, The Rottweilers, The Ring Crew Express, The S.A.T., The Second City Saints, Tyler Black, Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs, Xavier and Zach Gowen.

RF Godfather
07-03-2008, 09:58 AM
I will soon have full control of the Fighters Trading Card App, any card or set suggestions guys? Would love to hear from you all.