You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Which brand did better with the 2008 WWE Draft? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Which brand did better with the 2008 WWE Draft?

RF Godfather
06-30-2008, 11:59 AM
WWE Raw:
Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Batista, Striker, M. Cole, Kane, Kofi, Palumbo, Deuce and Noble

WWE SmackDown:
Triple H, Carlito, J. Hardy, Umaga, J. Ross, S. Benjamin, Big Daddy V, DH Smith, B. Kendrick, Kennedy and Murdoch.

WWE/ECW:
M. Hardy, SuperCrazy, Finlay/Hornswoggle and M. Henry.

For me it looks like SmackDown got the best of the deal. What do you all think?

Chimee
06-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Considering Smackdown has both World Titles, I'll say it's Smackdown.

RAAMONE
06-30-2008, 01:10 PM
wrestling has a draft?

cougarjake13
06-30-2008, 02:16 PM
gotta say smackdown

raw looked like they had the best til trips got dratfed

Devo37
06-30-2008, 04:33 PM
smackdown got the best of the draft, especially with good ol' JR joining the annouce team, but it will be nice not to have to see HHH get involved in every single main event storyline on raw.

cougarjake13
06-30-2008, 04:35 PM
smackdown got the best of the draft, especially with good ol' JR joining the annouce team, but it will not be nice to have to see HHH get involved in every single main event storyline on smackdown!

fixed it for ya

NickyL0885
06-30-2008, 04:36 PM
i personally dont think the draft matters much. HHH will end up back at Raw at some point, as will Jim Ross. As far as ECW goes.......fuck it.

cougarjake13
06-30-2008, 04:38 PM
i personally dont think the draft matters much. HHH will end up back at Raw at some point, as will Jim Ross. As far as ECW goes.......fuck it.

they all go back and forth

its just a matter if whether or not trips goes back before the next draft

RF Godfather
06-30-2008, 04:39 PM
smackdown got the best of the draft, especially with good ol' JR joining the annouce team, but it will be nice not to have to see HHH get involved in every single main event storyline on raw.

Only difference here is that he'll be in every single main event storyline on SmackDown.

On a sidenote, is there any way we can have Steph take over SD! and get the butt ugly wife of Eddie off my tv?

cougarjake13
06-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Only difference here is that he'll be in every single main event storyline on SmackDown.

On a sidenote, is there any way we can have Steph take over SD! and get the butt ugly wife of Eddie off my tv?

prob not

although i dont know why they still have her in the wheelchair when we see her walking around sometimes

NickyL0885
06-30-2008, 10:54 PM
prob not

although i dont know why they still have her in the wheelchair when we see her walking around sometimes

do they only have her b/c eddie died? thats the only reason i see why she is even on the show. the whole her and edge love angle is boring and annoying at the same time.

RF Godfather
07-01-2008, 03:08 AM
do they only have her b/c eddie died? thats the only reason i see why she is even on the show. the whole her and edge love angle is boring and annoying at the same time.I think that is the ONLY reason why she would be on my now NEW FAVORITE SHOW, SMACKDOWN. And that's also the only reason why Chavo Guerrero gets so much airtime when they could push so many others. Does anyone really care about La Familia?

It is boring and her voice is by far the most annoying I have heard since Chyna.

foodcourtdruide
07-01-2008, 04:55 AM

Please god do not put Stephanie McMahon back on my television. I take Vickie Guerrero ANY DAY over Stephanie. Have you forgotten Vince Is Dead I, when she cut the worst promo in the history of wrestling?

RF Godfather
07-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Please god do not put Stephanie McMahon back on my television. I take Vickie Guerrero ANY DAY over Stephanie. Have you forgotten Vince Is Dead I, when she cut the worst promo in the history of wrestling?Nope... I'd rather see the creepier looking Steph now than Vickie Guerrero anyday.

Oh where did my hot Steph from The Alliance days go. :(

TiknoZero
07-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Oh where did my hot Steph from The Alliance days go. :(

That was about the only part of the entire Alliance story I could take. LOL

Since I like Trips & Kennedy, I guess I have to start watching Smackdown now.

RF Godfather
07-01-2008, 04:59 PM
That was about the only part of the entire Alliance story I could take. LOL

Since I like Trips & Kennedy, I guess I have to start watching Smackdown now.Hahaha, glad we are on the same boat my friend. ;)

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/stephaniemcmahon/45.jpg
Chris Jericho: "...let the boobies hit the floor!"

SmackDown got GOOD! Although I prefer Batista over Umaga (In Filipino language, Tagalog that means Morning, ehhee... be afraid of Morning! :P) think about how more talented SD! got with Carlito as well as the always entertaining Jeff Hardy and The Gold Standard. I have a new favorite program! :thumbup: