You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Ted Dibaise Jr: The Next Orton? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Ted Dibaise Jr: The Next Orton?

RF Godfather
07-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I know that is a big reach but I see some similarities here with this young lion. What do you think? Waaay too early to start this discussion?

Fallon
07-01-2008, 02:04 PM
He has a lot of potential. I think he and Cody will be a good team (and I hated Cody until last night).

Tenbatsuzen
07-01-2008, 02:52 PM
I know that is a big reach but I see some similarities here with this young lion. What do you think? Waaay too early to start this discussion?

Wait til he shits in someone's bag.

RF Godfather
07-01-2008, 03:05 PM
He has a lot of potential. I think he and Cody will be a good team (and I hated Cody until last night).I think they are the next big tag team. I hope this is the start of something big for Ted. I really like him like I enjoyed his Million Dollar Papa way back in the day.

Wait til he shits in someone's bag.Is that really true?

Don Stugots
07-01-2008, 03:26 PM
I would like to see him and Cody start up a stable, like the Natural Born Thillers in WCW. He can totally be the next Orton.

TiknoZero
07-01-2008, 04:04 PM
I would like to see him and Cody start up a stable, like the Natural Born Thillers in WCW. He can totally be the next Orton.

I just hope they do something original & not Money Inc. 2.0.

RF Godfather
07-01-2008, 04:51 PM
I would like to see him and Cody start up a stable, like the Natural Born Thillers in WCW. He can totally be the next Orton.I always thought NBT was a lame faction myself. Too bad DH Smith went to SD! Maybe Mike Rotunda's kid could come into the picture. What other 2nd/3rd generation talent does WWE have now or in their minor leagues?

I just hope they do something original & not Money Inc. 2.0.I would love to see a Money Inc 2.0... but yeah why mess with the original.

cougarjake13
07-02-2008, 06:42 PM
What other 2nd/3rd generation talent does WWE have now or in their minor leagues?

well theyve brought up cody, dibiase jr, dh smith, and natalie neidhart and since the hart ki
d isnt around anymore (got released i think) all thats left that i can think of off the top of my head is curt hennings kid/relative

Devo37
07-02-2008, 07:11 PM

i thought that was Scott Hall.

Heather 8
07-03-2008, 05:45 AM
i thought that was Scott Hall.

The rumors about Orton's bag-crapping have been around for a while. Usually the alleged victim is Amy Weber.

commish13
07-03-2008, 06:03 AM
I believe the "shat-in-the-bag" story was, in actuality, just Orton ruining Rochelle Loewen's bag with some sort of vaseline or something of the kind.

As far as DiBiase being the next Orton, I hope you don't mean a guy who gets pushed way too soon and doesn't reach his potential until he's been a main eventer for nearly 4 years. Because that would suck.

King Hippos Bandaid
07-03-2008, 06:15 AM
I like Dibiase Jr., he will definitely be carrying Dusty's scrawny kid

as far as Orton Potential, Orton needed elite stars ( Flair & HHH) to help put in him over as a heel and face

commish13
07-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Except Triple H never did anything for Orton except make him look like a chump. In Evolution, Orton was made to look good and important by Ric Flair and Mick Foley. Triple H just made him look like a bitch.

Also, Cody Rhodes is the better talker of his current team, and he also has more presence, although without seeing much DiBiase, it's hard to tell which is the better wrestler.

Heather 8
07-03-2008, 07:58 AM
I believe the "shat-in-the-bag" story was, in actuality, just Orton ruining Rochelle Loewen's bag with some sort of vaseline or something of the kind.

Self-tan lotion and baby oil, according to her, though she was quoted as saying "I wouldn't put it past him to shit in my bag." She claimed Orton was pissed off that she didn't know who he was.

commish13
07-03-2008, 08:02 AM
Yeah, that's it.

And really, Orton shouldn't be surprised that she didn't know who he was. She didn't know who SHE was. Just a dopey bitch with no discernible talent or charisma who looked the same as 50 other girls you'd see any day walking around a big city.

conman823
07-07-2008, 08:01 AM
I personally hope Ted DiBiase Jr isn't another Orton, because I still can't subscribe to this guy being a main eventer. And I'm still waiting for someone to tell me WHY he is!!

I think DiBiase Jr is gonna be a bigger draw and a top talent sooner then Orton was forceably shoved down our throats. I hope he has his fathers mic skills though.......its such a lost talent these days. (Again see Orton)

Oh and Run from Cody................RUNNN!!

Mike Kingston
07-07-2008, 09:43 AM
I think Orton's biggest problem being taken seriously as a main eventer was his early booking...his early title win and BS face turn really slowed his momentum (first they tried making him the Rock with the eyebrow thing and then they tried making him Austin by having him RKO the whole roster). And really until his last little run here he's clearly been portrayed as a notch below HHH, Taker, Batista, Edge, and Cena.

The guy is a natural heel and has since been allowed to find his own style but its tough to recover from a lot of the bad booking he's been subjected to.

ralphbxny
07-07-2008, 02:07 PM
I love Ted Dr. and Cody team. I hope we get Virgil jr soon!

Don Stugots
07-07-2008, 02:11 PM

Racist!

cougarjake13
07-07-2008, 02:51 PM

shave kofi kingston's head and there you go

Kevin
07-07-2008, 02:54 PM
shave kofi kingston's head and there you go

Racist.

cougarjake13
07-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Racist.

shelton benjamin is too well known to be virgil plushe's on sd! now

MIKEYDAKEN
07-07-2008, 03:19 PM
does anyone else feel that Cody's lisp is a put on like i do? it would be one thing if this was Dusty's only kid in the biz but Dustin does not have one so i'm just wondering if it's just his way of letting people know who his daddy is

cougarjake13
07-07-2008, 03:45 PM
does anyone else feel that Cody's lisp is a put on like i do? it would be one thing if this was Dusty's only kid in the biz but Dustin does not have one so i'm just wondering if it's just his way of letting people know who his daddy is

i think it may be cause when they first brought him on i dont remember him having one

could be wrong though

TiknoZero
07-07-2008, 09:25 PM
I think Orton's biggest problem being taken seriously as a main eventer was his early booking...his early title win and BS face turn really slowed his momentum (first they tried making him the Rock with the eyebrow thing and then they tried making him Austin by having him RKO the whole roster). And really until his last little run here he's clearly been portrayed as a notch below HHH, Taker, Batista, Edge, and Cena.

The guy is a natural heel and has since been allowed to find his own style but its tough to recover from a lot of the bad booking he's been subjected to.

I never heard an "official" statement on this but I have heard people say that the ONLY reason Orton got the strap as fast as he did was because at the time, Brock had the record of youngest champ. When he left (as I heard he wasn't in Vince's good graces due to only wanting to do TV & PPV) they wanted someone else to get the record ASAP. Orton just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

I have no idea how true that is, but it does make sense IMHO. If anyone can confirm or discredit it, I would appreciate it. :smile:

BillySolHarg
08-02-2008, 04:30 PM

Everybody's gotta poop.
I mean everbody's gotta price.