You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 7/7 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 7/7 Podcast

C_T
07-05-2008, 08:14 PM
The Week of 7/7 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

customer service
the idea of community
jivin's frustration over 'plans'
how not to enjoy life - according to ct and jivin
music
CT dream analysis
musings about the show itself
tons of listener feedback on many subjects
...and a whole lot more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

Shitdick1
07-06-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm a new fan and have been loyally tuning in for the past couple of months having heard you guys fill in on Krock.

Good riff on customer service, I must say I really like the miserable CT and Jivin! :thumbup:

tdawg420
07-06-2008, 06:39 PM
So I go to the main site and see this in the description:

CT dreams about the show, ponder when will the show call it quits

I havent listenined to the show yet but am glad to see the 73.2 MB size rather than the 43MB size. Its bad enough I just paid for a full year of XM after hearing how XM hasn't paid Opie and Anthony. with the merger going through I'm scared shitless of loosing O&A and Ron and Fez, and now I have to read about how CT is wondering of when CT & Jivin will "call it quits" If you cunt shit stick cock suckin mother fuckin bastard piss hole clitoral hoods even fold and call it quits, I will go get my passport, floy down to the states, find you two and scream at you in public and follow you home til you call the cops and they haul me away in a patty wagon and I get my passport revoked and get charged in your country, get exported back to Canada and am never allowed back into your fucking country. I've listened for over a year now and like fuck I'm gonna kneel here on my knees biting a pillow letting you two pricks take turns ravaging my asshole, treating it like a one night stand. BULLSHIT!!!!!! The haters and majority of the other podcasts are SHIT, and you guys are in your prime. Remember when Rosie O'Donnell called it quits and turned into a dyke? SHE WAS ON TOP OF THE WORLD AND FOLDED EVEN THO SHE HAD FIVE OF A KIND(Jokers wild. Easier for dummies like me to win) And if you guys fold right now holding your five of a kind then you two are QUITE SILLY!!!!! You guys are on XM radio, one of the BIGGEST MARKETS in North America right now and your saying "Well I think we'll call er quits Jivin" You know what. thats right. Think how Ron, Fez, Opie, or Anthony would feel if their ESSENTIAL PARTNERS Started wondering "Oh well I think Were gonna be done soon lets "CALL IT QUITS" You think they would fuckin be happy about that? And nobody fuckin bitch to me about this because it didn;t say "CT and Jivin talk about when they will be quitters" it exclusively says CT. JIVIN IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THAT NOTE ABOUT THE SHOW!!!!! "shmoking weed shmokin wiss(smoking piss? the fuck does that mean?) doin coke, drinkin beers, Drinkin beers, beers, beers, rollin fatties smokin blunts, who smokes the blunts, Jivin smokes the blunts...is Jivin high this show? Is that what that means?...I'm gonna go listen to the show now. Blunts are fun to smoke. I like the ones you can buy that come in their own package and you can fit like an eigth inside them and just get cooked.

Love, Trevor

Dan 'Hampton
07-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Remember I'm not asking for 10 million.

Oilfield Canuck #3
07-06-2008, 08:15 PM
"shmoking weed shmokin wiss(smoking piss? the fuck does that mean?) doin coke, drinkin beers, Drinkin beers, beers, beers, rollin fatties smokin blunts, who smokes the blunts, Jivin smokes the blunts

Love, Trevor

:lol::lol::lol:

Great reference

JustJon
07-07-2008, 10:20 AM
2 and a half hours of CT & Jivin goodness, and strangely enough, I actually got thru with it this morning because I got to listen while driving around yesterday.

When I grow up, I wanna be a gold star listener....

tdawg420
07-07-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm a new fan and have been loyally tuning in for the past couple of months having heard you guys fill in on Krock.

Good riff on customer service, I must say I really like the miserable CT and Jivin! :thumbup:

hahahahahaha. at the risk of sounding like a dummy, once I listened to the show, I remembered this post and laughed my ass off.

tdawg420
07-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Alright, I feel like a soiled tampon posting 400 of the three posts in this thread but I had to explain because this is all very valid and logical

Here is the picture:
http://thumbnails9.imagebam.com/900/c17bba8993635.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c17bba8993635)

Now ok, it looks like little droplets drip. a drop does nothing, I know that. but lets say the drop turns to a steady drop, then one day becomes a hastily rapid drop, then one day BANG the fuckin pipes blow(The drop stain is only 3 or 4 feet from the shower I use) and the once drop turns into a tretorous waterfall spraying all over hell, coming in contact with the light fixture just feet away from the past drop turned have to piss really bad liquid flow, thus me loosing water pressure but getting FRIED TO FUCK!!! Kentuky fried Trevor would be served.

debit
07-07-2008, 07:29 PM
I agree with Trevor. I look forward to listening to the podcast every week when posting payables. I download others and enjoy R&F but yours is a my favorite podcast. I am glad I have an office so I can listen to whatever the fuck I want.

Maybe you guys should look at getting some sponsors, until a radio gig comes along. I think you guys have shitty timing with the Sirius takeover, cause they won't hire any new talent for a long time.

Oilfield Canuck #3
07-07-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm starving for some kentucky fried trevor.

Seriously dude, that leak is creepy as all fucking get out. I would be paranoid too. When I lived in Drayton Valley I was renting an apartment, great place 1200 square foot, had an ensuite bathroom.

Anyways the bathroom sink in the master bedroom had a steady drip and the landlord didn't want to do anything about it, so finally I got sick of hearing it and tightened the packing on the taps, stopped the leak and I thought all was good.

So I am sleeping that night, and around 3:00 am I am awoken but the sounds of water rushing through the taps, I stagger to the bathroom half asleep wearing only my boxer shorts and am greeted by the water gushing into the sink so fast that the drain cannot keep up.

I grabbed the tap to try and close it tightly and it broke off in my hand, resulting in water shooting straight up to the ceiling from where the tap used to be. In the process it shattered the vanity light and covered the floor in a few inches of water.

Still half asleep and not thinking I reached over to turn off the light switch at which point I got a very good jolt of electricity, amplified by the ankle deep water on the floor.

I opened the cupboards under the sink and looked for the isolation valves, guess what, no isolation valves anywhere in the whole apartment.

I phoned the landlord who either was not home or else not answering the phone at 3:00 am. At this point there is water running all over my 1200 square foot apartment. Interesting point, did I mention I lived on the third floor?

Since the landlord was not going to help me I ended up running outside, clad only in my boxer shorts, and grabbed some tools from my service trucked which was parked only half a block away on the street.

Through some ingenuity and African American Engineering I was able to get the leak stopped, but wait there is more. The landlord sent over a plumber the next day to fix my taps and install isolation valves, but didn't bother to do anything about the water damage, my floor heaved a little bit, but other than that no big deal, my stuff dried out.

What was funny was the apartments below me ended up getting condemned by the health board about a month later for black mold. The poor bastards below me had it growing in their ceilings and walls. :clap:

The moral of this story, shit runs downhill, always live on the top floor if at all possible.

Also, drippy spots on the ceiling are creepy as all fucking get out.

Oilfield Canuck #3
07-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Maybe you guys should look at getting some sponsors, until a radio gig comes along. I think you guys have shitty timing with the Sirius takeover, cause they won't hire any new talent for a long time.

+1 on the sponsors, CT and Jivin brought to you by Chad's Instrumentation Service. :laugh:

Also fuck sirius, that little dog is gayer than aids, I hope it takes a shit in howard stern's limo elevator.

SchnitDick
07-08-2008, 02:47 AM

Welcome to the show, but I hate you name haha. I was groggy and read this post quickly and wondered how drunk I was this weekend that I dont remember posting something like this

Dan 'Hampton
07-08-2008, 02:55 AM
I'm on vacation for the next week so you guys can take it easy and get around to the show whenever you want. Good luck on the nuptuals Jivin.

jlehane3
07-08-2008, 08:48 PM
They won't budge until the election,if at all. They hate Stern,so they'd like to hang him out to dry,thorn in their side,hoping he'll walk away and retire.I ghostwrote for Stern in the 90's and know some insider stuff that would bore you all. Mars hand & Face top of pic http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/BigKennyAllenQuote.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/2P237513744ESFAUCMP2576R3M1cr1.jpg [76R3M1cr12.jpg[/IMG]

SchnitDick
07-09-2008, 03:05 AM
They won't budge until the election,if at all. They hate Stern,so they'd like to hang him out to dry,thorn in their side,hoping he'll walk away and retire.I ghostwrote for Stern in the 90's and know some insider stuff that would bore you all

WOW you really are a cool guy huh?

tdawg420
07-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Schnitdick(sp?)/shitdick

I feel stoopid now. I still don't know if your different people or not. :(

Chad

I could picture your story perfectly in my head. Thats the funniest damn thing seeing you turn the tap and water goes flying, half fuckin tired, then getting zapped. haha. you poor bastard. Good for the owner of the building tho. GOOD FOR THE LAZY STUPID P HOLE

Jerry or Gerry

...I.....K here is the thing. You....well...Fuck it

Jivin

Jivin - In bed you treat women even worse than Gary Busey would, you teabag their beverages, smoke illicit drugs...But the word "poop" is just too much for ya. In your sick demented world, Near death choking, and contaminating drinks with your genitals is ok, but the word "poop" IS GOING TO FAR!!!!!!!!

CT

Whats it like to not be mental?

debit
07-09-2008, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=jlehane3;1785144]They won't budge until the election,if at all. They hate Stern,so they'd like to hang him out to dry,thorn in their side,hoping he'll walk away and retire.I ghostwrote for Stern in the 90's and know some insider stuff that would bore you all.

Who else did you ghost write for?

PS I am looking for some behind the scenes stories from Knight Rider.

Oilfield Canuck #3
07-09-2008, 03:26 PM
@ jlehane3 --> I have had you on my ignore list so I don't have to see your stupid shit anymore, yet I see on a quote that you ghost wrote for Howard Stern ... ... ... GO FUCK YOUR HAT YOU CRAZY FUCK.

Why don't you ghost write yourself into an early grave.

proud_accountant
07-09-2008, 04:59 PM
I was just listening to this week's show and heard Jivin mention that he was tempted to cancel his vacation and buy a wii. I was faced with that same dilemma recently and i went with the wii... Best week of my life. I turned off my phone for the whole week and escaped into weed and mario kart bliss.

tdawg420
07-09-2008, 07:18 PM
@ jlehane3 --> I have had you on my ignore list so I don't have to see your stupid shit anymore, yet I see on a quote that you ghost wrote for Howard Stern ... ... ... GO FUCK YOUR HAT YOU CRAZY FUCK.

Why don't you ghost write yourself into an early grave.

This is highly hurtful and uncalled for. There are times when you forget to take certain things and shit happens. why go around making obscene comments like your dealing with some guy dangling small children outside several story windows like he's in the circus. Its not like hes throwing his genitals into your drink or trying to fuckin choke you to death as he bends you over. Whats the problem here?

Love, Trevor

Oilfield Canuck #3
07-09-2008, 07:54 PM
This is highly hurtful and uncalled for. There are times when you forget to take certain things and shit happens. why go around making obscene comments like your dealing with some guy dangling small children outside several story windows like he's in the circus. Its not like hes throwing his genitals into your drink or trying to fuckin choke you to death as he bends you over. Whats the problem here?

Love, Trevor

Highly hurtful and uncalled for is my middle name. While it is true he isn't throwing his genitals in my drink, it is none the less annoying and ... I am a dick.

I'm going to ghost write him into one flew over the cuckoos nest and maybe an indian will smother him with a pillow. :thumbup:

tdawg420
07-10-2008, 06:15 PM
So I go outside to get in my nice new 2007 Cobalt...Apparantly my Nephew was thinking of me and how it can be hard to distinguish my car from other Cobalts in a parking lot. So now I have my name nicely carved into my door using a rock along with other loopy scribbles and such along my drivers side...Thought I'd share.

proud_accountant
07-10-2008, 06:24 PM
So I go outside to get in my nice new 2007 Cobalt...Apparantly my Nephew was thinking of me and how it can be hard to distinguish my car from other Cobalts in a parking lot. So now I have my name nicely carved into my door using a rock along with other loopy scribbles and such along my drivers side...Thought I'd share.

how kind of him, is he young? if so i would take his favorite toy and destroy it lol

tdawg420
07-10-2008, 06:27 PM
the little shiester just turned 7

proud_accountant
07-10-2008, 08:18 PM
the little shiester just turned 7

then it is def time to take his gameboy and put it in the microwave.

BlackFan
07-11-2008, 09:30 PM
i take ct and jivin for granted, as it stands all i have left in my life is my sham of a comic i'm working on and opie and anthony. i'm a fuckin wreck and if ct and jivin hadn't been posting so frequently with o&a on vacation i'm sure i would've offed myself sometime last week. and i honestly think that aside from than and sam you 2 are the only listenable podcast around. you 2 are pros and if anyone gets picked up before you its bullshit. way too hip sucks,the experience with don stugots sucks, the night of 101 podcasts was 6 straight hours of fucking garbage. with that said boys thanks for all the great radio you're instrumental in my sanity

jlehane3
07-12-2008, 05:54 AM
i take ct and jivin for granted, as it stands all i have left in my life is my sham of a comic i'm working on and opie and anthony. i'm a fuckin wreck and if ct and jivin hadn't been posting so frequently with o&a on vacation i'm sure i would've offed myself sometime last week. and i honestly think that aside from than and sam you 2 are the only listenable podcast around. you 2 are pros and if anyone gets picked up before you its bullshit. way too hip sucks,the experience with don stugots sucks, the night of 101 podcasts was 6 straight hours of fucking garbage. with that said boys thanks for all the great radio you're instrumental in my sanity Sam & Than won't give you the time of day,but these guys will.Rant about the subjects that turn you on and they can deconstruct your life together like chatty cathys on THE VIEW.Don't just be a DOOFUS and listen.Get in the RING,and keep your guard up at all times,clean breaks,no kicks to the....,and be prepared to entertain.Participate or die.

Charlie In DC
07-12-2008, 06:31 AM
Love the show guys.

jlehane3
07-13-2008, 11:45 AM

Why don't you ghost write yourself into an early grave. Negativity is good for you :) you're smiling like a little sunflower .:tongue:

tdawg420
07-13-2008, 11:51 AM
Negativity is good for you :) you're smiling like a little sunflower .:tongue:

Negativity

Unhappy horrible things. chances of nude at the beach for those who determine to be clothed women. Global warming and Ozone is to be spread by a butter knife and those who like butter on toasted bread. Cheese on a burger and Bacon on a BLT...Negativity

Sunflowers

Not a sun, but a flower. Edible goodness spread by flavour in a plastic bag. Homemade. A Garden to be precise. Growing life as in a movie or HGTV. Seeds and appetizers...Sunflowers

jlehane3
07-13-2008, 08:29 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/MarsLadyPetDragonOriginalpbcontrast.jpg http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/BigMarsLadyPetDragonZoombsepia2x.jpg The dragon died waiting for her :down: loyally,to awaken. :ohmy:

debit
07-14-2008, 05:54 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/MarsLadyPetDragonOriginalpbcontrast.jpg http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/BigMarsLadyPetDragonZoombsepia2x.jpg The dragon died waiting for her :down: loyally,to awaken. :ohmy:

That is sad. I need someone to hold me after seeing that.

proud_accountant
07-14-2008, 11:16 AM
The dragon died waiting for her :down: loyally,to awaken. :ohmy:

do you happen to have the number for a good flower shop on mars? i would like to send flowers

DrDrew319
07-15-2008, 06:33 AM
Great show guys. Just started listening and really like it