You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 7/21 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 7/21 Podcast

C_T
07-22-2008, 06:41 PM
The Week of 7/21 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

The Dark Knight
science!
CT's mass transit update
even more dreams
weddings
re-thinking the future of the show
sporting event fun
...and a whole lot more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

Brandon From Ohio.
07-22-2008, 11:14 PM
CT and Jivin are international radio personalities.

SchnitDick
07-23-2008, 03:17 AM
re-thinking the future of the show??? that doesn't sound good

Brandon From Ohio.
07-23-2008, 03:35 AM
re-thinking the future of the show??? that doesn't sound good

Jesus, you haven't listen to the show yet?

I had that done at about three today.

SchnitDick
07-23-2008, 11:29 AM
Jesus, you haven't listen to the show yet?

I had that done at about three today.

I am listening now...they need to not give up

proud_accountant
07-23-2008, 12:23 PM
the show is better now than ever, i hope things start looking up :'(

jlehane3
07-23-2008, 07:34 PM
I am listening now...they need to not give up They do a good show,it's not great yet like O&A or R&F,but yeah they have Don & Mike chemistry and hotness.They do whine a little too much about the mundane details of life like commutes that mean nothing.Variety is their salvation.I'm so much like CT,it's embarrassing.Jivin just over-enuciates and thinks his words are Mon-You_MEN-tall. I won't miss a show,because it gives me laughs,info,annoyance,insider stuff.You guys just need to find YOUR Jimmy Norton.I don't mean a character LIKE Jimmy,but a 3rd person who complements what you are already doing.Jimmy is the "kid"brother of the show,or was,rather when he was brought in/on.What a perfect fit! For CT and Jivin to get 3rd mike guy could take days or years. I'm 50 yrs old and ghostwrote for Stern in the 90's.I was into talk radio before CT and Jivin had umbilical cords. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/thArMapmarte160xu9crlighterNEGlarge.jpg http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/ArMapmarte160xu9crlighterNEGlargeFi.jpg http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/Lonewolf39dcaf7a053dc37LNegColor-3.jpg No ,thankfully I'm NOT like CT because I'm Not the TICKET ASSHOLE !!! tee Heee

Oilfield Canuck #3
07-23-2008, 09:36 PM
CT and Jivin most certainly does not need a third mic. They are great the way they are.

jlehane3
07-24-2008, 04:42 AM
Just because you have more UFO sightings doesn't give you Tesla powers. Free your mind to the possibility that we are still in the infancy stage of a long CT and Jivin dynasty. Did you miss the fact thatthey are now asking the fans for marketing help,as in expansion? Think outside "your mom's box." http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/tha14ebig.jpg These Mars tiny faces are smaller than your thumb.

Brandon From Ohio.
07-24-2008, 04:46 AM
CT and Jivin most certainly does not need a third mic. They are great the way they are.

I agree with you, a third mic would screw with the balance of the show.

proud_accountant
07-24-2008, 04:53 AM
Just because you have more UFO sightings doesn't give you Tesla powers. Free your mind to the possibility that we are still in the infancy stage of a long CT and Jivin dynasty. Did you miss the fact thatthey are now asking the fans for marketing help,as in expansion? Think outside "your mom's box." http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/tha14ebig.jpg These Mars tiny faces are smaller than your thumb.

why havent your tesla powers told you that they had a 3rd mic for a few months in '06, it didnt work out; the show was better with just the two of them. see for yourself in the archives.

Brandon From Ohio.
07-24-2008, 09:38 AM
why havent your tesla powers told you that they had a 3rd mic for a few months in '06, it didnt work out; the show was better with just the two of them. see for yourself in the archives.

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3776/burnck1.png

debit
07-24-2008, 11:48 AM
I'm not psychiatrist but I suspect the CT's dream about being late for work means that he was molested by a moon dragon when he was 4. Either that or he is stressed trying to get to work on time every day.

PS Where the hell is Trevor? He should have posted by now.

SchnitDick
07-24-2008, 12:09 PM
I'm not psychiatrist but I suspect the CT's dream about being late for work means that he was molested by a moon dragon when he was 4. Either that or he is stressed trying to get to work on time every day.

PS Where the hell is Trevor? He should have posted by now.

Trevor was caught by the aliens who watch him pee. He will be missed

Placebinex
07-24-2008, 06:50 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sa_NC-_fvKs&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sa_NC-_fvKs&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Would this be useful in the coming zombie war?

Placebinex
07-24-2008, 07:38 PM
CT, a slave was considered three-fifths of a person for taxation and representation purposes in slave state populations prior to ratification of the thirteenth and fourteenth ammendments. Slaves were grouped into the "other persons" category, which was nullified by these ammendments, prior to the end of the Civil War.

Sorry to bore your Canadian fanbase with US Constitutional facts. But, you had inquired about the valuation of a person in your animal rights commentary.

jlehane3
07-24-2008, 08:30 PM
so an early trial while they were radio noobs doesn't hold any weight for your myopic argument.Look at it another way.If it were 2 chatty Cathy girls ,would that get OLD for you? Do you listen to any duo female radio hosts or can you name any? I will say the sports stuff and about tickets and commuting loses me like a McMenu. I'm not downing them just to be controversial,but some stuff misses consistently. Compromise on the 3rd mike for awhile until a new gotta have him talent emerges and just featue more guests and call-ins.The amazing listeners are a scream. The bullets guy...... http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/ArdenBanner.jpg :thumbup:

BillyLiar
07-27-2008, 08:32 AM
While I disagree with Jivin's dark knight review,

I can't get his dead-on batvoice out of my head.

http://batvoice.ytmnd.com/

Oilfield Canuck #3
07-27-2008, 02:39 PM
so an early trial while they were radio noobs doesn't hold any weight for your myopic argument.Look at it another way.If it were 2 chatty Cathy girls ,would that get OLD for you? Do you listen to any duo female radio hosts or can you name any? I will say the sports stuff and about tickets and commuting loses me like a McMenu. I'm not downing them just to be controversial,but some stuff misses consistently. Compromise on the 3rd mike for awhile until a new gotta have him talent emerges and just featue more guests and call-ins.The amazing listeners are a scream. The bullets guy...... http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/ArdenBanner.jpg :thumbup:

What do chatty Cathy girls have to do with anything, they aren't chatty Cathy girls and they will never be chatty Catchy girls, so I fail to see your point.

jivin
07-28-2008, 01:54 AM
While I disagree with Jivin's dark knight review,

I can't get his dead-on batvoice out of my head.

http://batvoice.ytmnd.com/

god damn, billyliar does it again, lol

tdawg420
07-28-2008, 05:29 PM
at some point I never read this thread. then I see Jivin posted something so I came and read..Gerry or Jerry whichever...You sir need to stick to your O&A and lil Jimmy. Jims the one and anly it I honestly think its VERY VERY rare someone fits into a show so perfectly. They never went out and found Jimmy. Opie and Anthony just knew for some reason they need to to hang around more. It worked. What are you going to say with Ron & Fez? who is their third mic? NOBODY They too are incredibly smart and when they find good people, they go with it. What do you fin want for CT & Jivin to go on TV and find another fucking person? They are perfect right now. Maybe one day somehow they find and decide to throw in another/more people...Til then what the fucks the problem? I love these guys and JUST FUCKING ACCEPT THE SHOW THEY GIVE YOU FOR FREE YOU CUNT!! Who is any of us to fuckin sit here and tell them what to do. thats just as stupid as you telling me to maybe use more adverbs or pronunciate my words properl;y. WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!??? why not go tell just john you would like the site to be other colors cause it will bring in more fuckin people. FUCK OFF. If you listen to O&A and R&F you should understand you need to fuck off. WHERE IS YOUR FUCKIN SHOW JERRY/GERRY you ghostwrote. SHOW PROOF YOU DID THAT. Why not back up shit your saying. Change it up. Do what I tell you to do because I'm relevant you dick.

But then I read jivins responce to the batman post...So I was gonna say eff it and not go on a rant cause I laughed so fuckin hard. That was the best shit. haha. good stuff.

LEAVE CT & JIVIN ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oilfield Canuck #3
07-28-2008, 06:20 PM
JUST FUCKING ACCEPT THE SHOW THEY GIVE YOU FOR FREE YOU CUNT!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Brandon From Ohio.
07-28-2008, 06:23 PM
at some point I never read this thread. then I see Jivin posted something so I came and read..Gerry or Jerry whichever...You sir need to stick to your O&A and lil Jimmy. Jims the one and anly it I honestly think its VERY VERY rare someone fits into a show so perfectly. They never went out and found Jimmy. Opie and Anthony just knew for some reason they need to to hang around more. It worked. What are you going to say with Ron & Fez? who is their third mic? NOBODY They too are incredibly smart and when they find good people, they go with it. What do you fin want for CT & Jivin to go on TV and find another fucking person? They are perfect right now. Maybe one day somehow they find and decide to throw in another/more people...Til then what the fucks the problem? I love these guys and JUST FUCKING ACCEPT THE SHOW THEY GIVE YOU FOR FREE YOU CUNT!! Who is any of us to fuckin sit here and tell them what to do. thats just as stupid as you telling me to maybe use more adverbs or pronunciate my words properl;y. WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!??? why not go tell just john you would like the site to be other colors cause it will bring in more fuckin people. FUCK OFF. If you listen to O&A and R&F you should understand you need to fuck off. WHERE IS YOUR FUCKIN SHOW JERRY/GERRY you ghostwrote. SHOW PROOF YOU DID THAT. Why not back up shit your saying. Change it up. Do what I tell you to do because I'm relevant you dick.

But then I read jivins responce to the batman post...So I was gonna say eff it and not go on a rant cause I laughed so fuckin hard. That was the best shit. haha. good stuff.

That is Truth.

proud_accountant
07-29-2008, 06:28 AM

Well said /agree