You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
itunes downloads [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : itunes downloads

Dr_Frottage
07-26-2008, 09:05 AM
has anyone else that downloads from itunes been having problems with the podcasts last 10 or so minutes being cut off? it has happened on the july 14th, and 21st podcast.

Placebinex
07-26-2008, 09:39 AM
has anyone else that downloads from itunes been having problems with the podcasts last 10 or so minutes being cut off? it has happened on the july 14th, and 21st podcast.

The podcast on the 21st cuts off in the middle of the conversation about stretching one's mind during your dayjob. The issue doesn't occur on the podcasts off the CT and Jivin site, so you're missing about 40 minutes of material using itunes.

SchnitDick
07-26-2008, 04:01 PM
that is weird, I just download from their website, so I have never expeirenced it

JustJon
07-26-2008, 06:35 PM
I itunes it and no probs.

Oilfield Canuck #3
07-27-2008, 02:29 PM
It's actually a problem with iTunes that happens every once in a while, no matter what the podcast you are downloading is, I think it has something to do with a connection being reset possibly. Anyways to remedy it, delete the podcast in question and then option click the arrow thingy beside the name of the podcast (on a mac). This will allow you to re download the same podcast again. I think the PC equivalent is shift and click, but I'm not sure, I haven't used a PC for anything besides work in years.

I usually fast forward all the way to the last 30 seconds of the show to make sure I got it all, before I sync with my iPod, makes for less swearing when I try to listen at work.

C_T
07-28-2008, 04:16 AM
It's likely related to your net connection being iffy. This used to happen to me about 2 years ago when my wireless card was on its last legs.

I've been downloading our own show always (to make sure the feed is working and i havent labeled anything wrong), and i can't remember anything getting cut off any time in the last 12+ months.