You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

HBox
07-30-2008, 11:54 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3if6974da327872147dea6ac7a9953fb42)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leticia
07-31-2008, 12:31 AM
Agreed.

Sue_Bender
07-31-2008, 01:15 AM
He's SO creative!

Now, where's his wife?!

Let's get her involved!

Alas, she gives birth to a sticky rubber hand!

Willmore
07-31-2008, 07:13 AM
Probably some short-term work. Any time Vince is the spokesperson, it has to be fake, you know, like that whole Mayweather thing.

WWE is using mainstream media and celebrities outside of wrestling to attract new viewers, a very smart thing.

K.C.
07-31-2008, 07:17 AM
HEY! Don't you laugh at the star of the cinematic classic 'Summer Catch.'

...does this mean Sarah Michelle Geller's becoming a Diva?

MrPink
07-31-2008, 07:18 AM
I wanna see him wrestle Big Daddy V.

K.C.
07-31-2008, 07:22 AM
WWE is using mainstream media and celebrities outside of wrestling to attract new viewers, a very smart thing.

Wait...Freddie Prinz Jr. is mainstream and/or a celebrity???

Heather 8
07-31-2008, 08:24 AM

You didn't happen to work for WCW in 2000, didja?

http://pointlessbanter.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/david.jpg

ravn816
07-31-2008, 08:41 AM
I stopped watching wrestling a while ago now, just cause I lost interest.

Yeah, this is going to make me come runnin' back. Maybe I'll watch for the sheer train wreck entertainment value.

MIKEYDAKEN
07-31-2008, 10:06 AM
freddie prinze jr the new commissioner of the wwe. just....you....wait

Furtherman
07-31-2008, 10:23 AM
I find this as funny as the fact that people actually still watch wrestling.

spankyfrank
07-31-2008, 10:40 AM
Dueche

cougarjake13
07-31-2008, 03:11 PM
gay

totally gay

liberace gay

Tenbatsuzen
07-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Jesus fucking Christ on a pony.

Freddie Prinze Jr. is one of the most noted geeks in Hollywood. His comic book collection is legendary. He's a NOTED WWE fan, not just someone who was plugging shit or a random crowd shot.

What is the problem?

MIKEYDAKEN
07-31-2008, 07:24 PM
the problem is the next big heel will be a guy in a raincoat with a hook for a hand. being a geek does not mean he will be any good any good as a contributer. also he is a shitty actor

Tenbatsuzen
07-31-2008, 07:57 PM
the problem is the next big heel will be a guy in a raincoat with a hook for a hand. being a geek does not mean he will be any good any good as a contributer. also he is a shitty actor

So what the fuck does his acting have to do with his writing or creative ability?

Fuckin' PATRICE was part of the WWE creative team, and his act consists of shitty relationship advice and laughing loudly punctuated with the N word.

he's a fucking fan of wrestling. Instead of being a shit for brains writer who's done soap operas, the WWE went out and hired someone who actually knows the product and can add feedback.

There's no difference between someone like Hosp and Freddie. well, except that Freddie fucks Sarah Michelle Gellar and bags of money.

King Hippos Bandaid
07-31-2008, 08:12 PM
Looks like Billy & Chuck with Rico may be back in full swing

thats how gay this is

Hosp
07-31-2008, 08:28 PM
So what the fuck does his acting have to do with his writing or creative ability?

Fuckin' PATRICE was part of the WWE creative team, and his act consists of shitty relationship advice and laughing loudly punctuated with the N word.

he's a fucking fan of wrestling. Instead of being a shit for brains writer who's done soap operas, the WWE went out and hired someone who actually knows the product and can add feedback.

There's no difference between someone like Hosp and Freddie. well, except that Freddie fucks Sarah Michelle Gellar and bags of money.

I honestly think if you gave me control over ECW I'd make it a must watch show. And yes, I've never fucked a bag of money, but I've been hit in the nuts with a sock full of nickels, does that count?

ADF
07-31-2008, 08:35 PM

Someone's got a mancrush on Freddie Prinze, Jr. and his initials are Matty Fridays.

Tenbatsuzen
07-31-2008, 08:57 PM
Someone's got a mancrush on Freddie Prinze, Jr. and his initials are Matty Fridays.

what can I said, I like suicidal half-breeds.

patsopinion
08-01-2008, 12:51 AM

i wonder how fucking bags of money works
from an anatomical stand point

i mean would one go through some 20s and cut the faces out and then lube and stack them
or would you just make a change pit and jump in

Bob Impact
08-01-2008, 02:04 PM
i wonder how fucking bags of money works
from an anatomical stand point

i mean would one go through some 20s and cut the faces out and then lube and stack them
or would you just make a change pit and jump in

I see it more as the old style bags, like Scrooge McDuck style bags, then you just open that bitch up and fuck away.

MagillaGorillaz
08-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Does this mean Sarah Michelle Gellar will be the new Diva's champion?

cougarjake13
08-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Does this mean Sarah Michelle Gellar will be the new Diva's champion?

yep at summer slam

ahhdurr
08-01-2008, 10:24 PM
What is he - fluffer?

Sue_Bender
08-01-2008, 10:26 PM
What is he - fluffer?

A Fluffer Nutter, I'd presume.

ahhdurr
08-01-2008, 10:32 PM
A Fluffer Nutter, I'd presume.

fluff the nuts - fluff the shaft ... I guess you'll get there eventually.

Sue_Bender
08-01-2008, 10:50 PM
fluff the nuts - fluff the shaft ... I guess you'll get there eventually.

Holy Stuff.

I'm commiting to two fists.

Quite the excitement.