You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Fyi [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Fyi

C_T
08-04-2008, 01:41 PM
There might not be a show for the next 2 weeks.

Warning you in advance.

TheGameHHH
08-04-2008, 01:42 PM
gay

proud_accountant
08-04-2008, 04:05 PM
thanks for the heads up, i'll ration out what i have left

Chigworthy
08-04-2008, 04:27 PM
You cocksuckers. Trevor is gonna rip you a new one.

SchnitDick
08-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Sure take time off while R&F and O&A arent there either, I see how it is :(

jlehane3
08-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Burn-out :wacko: is never good.The radio :flush: biz is built around this summer vacation time ,I learned in the 90's, as an industry standard. Hopefully Ant has his pool built by now.I used to dig ditches :nono: in PA in my teens for an electrician ( :sad:just died/WW2 vet)doing pool wiring. I learned about digging thru tree roots in 90 degrees and 90 percent humidity.So excuse me if I call people out for whining :drunk: in air conditioned luxury.Dig ditches for wealthy doctors and get back to me. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/EmilyNASRoverVista1258x208MEN222.jpg We'll all be looking forward to new shows in 2 weeks. Enjoy :tongue: your vacation visiting museums. :) :wacko:

SchnitDick
08-04-2008, 06:48 PM
I think that if CT did the show from Japan there is no reason it cant be done now haha

jlehane3
08-04-2008, 08:28 PM
:bye:Also Harrold story of the Korean gas station cook being nosey about tattoos and moneyhungry for pseudo religion squeeks and peeps like a tin foil pinwheel.(interesting) I'm no fan of tats,smoking,overdoing drugs,stupidity in general. People who try control people with other people and bend the people. chop chop. Korean Lady Pet Dragon. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/BigMarsLadyPetDragonZoombsepia2x5.jpg :lol: :thumbup:

tdawg420
08-05-2008, 12:56 AM
You two gentleman have been pumping out the podcasts like...ummm...like the pepsi bottling company does Pepsi. A rapid insanely paced speed. You two have brought me joy and HOURS UPON HOURS of entertainment that is memorable and completely unforgetable. I respect you two for keeping the show going and doing it for so long...

So CT & Jivin...since I havent had enough time to wipe my asshole lately I've been so swamped, I will save the newest show for a while While you two...............Take off your well deserved break and have some time to do whatever it is you do. I sincerely wish you two the best of your break BUT....

If you two cunts come back with shit material and a 45 minute show with a piss poor excuse, I'M NEVER LISTENING AGAIN!!! So help me god.

You boys best be coming back like...well like if your old lady gets knocked up and has the kid and you can't use her as an insertion device anymore til everythings clear and good to go and then its good to go and you can insert...I'm the insert and your the insert device. or vice versa. I'm bassicly using that scenario as a way to explain the feelings between the two parties. one being the listener waiting for the triumphant return, and the other being Mr. CT and Mr. Jivin.

I bid you good day Sirs.........I SAID GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

-Trevor
(From Canada)

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-05-2008, 04:16 PM
There might not be a show for the next 2 weeks.

Warning you in advance.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Boo-urns

jlehane3
08-06-2008, 04:48 AM
:laugh:Mr T and Jivin show :drunk: "No.I'm not selling OUT! I'm selling IN!" :devil2: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/Mr_T_BA.jpg :nono: :furious: :king: :king: