You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Jeff Hardy Is A Mess [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Is A Mess

Dirtybird12
08-05-2008, 05:32 AM
It goes without saying that Jeff Hardy is a great performer in the ring. The guy has lousy stick skills tho. And is obviously NOT a morning guy.

his in-studio interview was cut short on atlanta's giant show this morning. rumor is he was too wasted, perhaps hung over or just too "sleepy" to conduct an interesting interview. the interview will be posted on The Giant Show's webpage later this morning. http://www.project961.com/pages/thegiantshow.html

Brian & Shaffee recap the train wreck interview on their AFTERSHOW - that will be posted later today too. http://www.project961.com/pages/giantstuff.html

it was obvious from the moment he stepped foot in to the studio that he has taken one too many fall and tables to the head. Brian asked him a simple question of - "what kind of gum are you chewing" only to hear silence in response. Oh well, maybe he will be hanging out with Chris Benoit soon.

http://www.project961.com/cc-common/mlib/4060/08/4060_1217941534.jpg

check out the aftershow LIVE on webcam every morning 9-10 AM
here (http://www.project961.com/pages/giant_show_webcam.html#)

DarkHippie
08-05-2008, 05:47 AM
He's had some drug issues in the past, wouldn't surprise me is that dog's barkin again

ScottFromGA
08-05-2008, 06:01 AM
overrated. Matt is the better brother.

Smackdown was in my hometown last night...so maybe he went to the Whiskey River afterward the show and got fucked up with the college kids.

Freitag
08-05-2008, 06:10 AM
color me shocked that perry would start a self-promotional thread like this. bonus points for the child killer reference

boonanas
08-05-2008, 06:25 AM
Uh, the interview sounded fine. Do you really expect Jeff Hardy to be as attentive as the retard radio DJs with the constant touring he has to do?

Dirtybird12
08-05-2008, 06:42 AM
color me shocked that perry would start a self-promotional thread like this. bonus points for the child killer reference

there isnt a crayon big enough to color your fat ass.

Wait.. I have more:

said the genius who wanted to pedal a ron and fez calendar.
Im surprised you dont work in radio with all of your brilliant and original ideas. :thumbup:

Freitag
08-05-2008, 07:24 AM
How'd losing those Six Flags ad dollars taste, Perry? In this kind of market, having a national account pull out on you had to suck.

Freitag
08-05-2008, 07:30 AM
said the genius who wanted to pedal a ron and fez calendar.
Im surprised you dont work in radio with all of your brilliant and original ideas. :thumbup:

What does this even mean? I mean, This was an idea put on a board for charity, not even mentioned on the show.

It's funny you mention working in radio - you finally pull a paycheck and your creativity hits a wall.

ScottFromGA
08-05-2008, 08:04 AM
...wheres the smiley face eating popcorn at?

Dirtybird12
08-05-2008, 08:17 AM
What does this even mean? I mean, This was an idea put on a board for charity, not even mentioned on the show..

WOW one of YOUR ideas wasnt mentioned on the show? SHOCKER!!!
I can't believe R&F would ignore such brilliance. :smoke:

Heres a tip tubby, spend a little more time with your "wife" and a little less time exposing your envy and jealousy for a creative giant like myself - publicly on a message board. It's really getting sad to see you squirm and cry about my "job" in every single post. Get over it dude.

It's self absorbed losers like yourself who see my posts as an opportunity to cry out for my attention and completely ignore the thread topic. So this is the man your wife married?
A grown man who is jealous and bitter of anyone more successful? AND doesnt mind publicly expressing that anger and envy? Don't you think you are getting too old to keep acting like this?

It's also self absorbed losers like yourself who end up scratching their head and wondering: "how could my sweet wife leave me for a guy like perry?"
Does your wife have to dress up like a computer or stick a picture of RonFez.net or Perrynoid on her face to get your attention? So pathetic.

I've grown tired of pissing on you dude. So after this post, you are dead to me.
It kills you that I've never even met you..yet Im aware of the pathetic failure you truly are. You are nothing but a fat piece of shit loser who could never come close to accomplishing a third of what I have in my glorious life.. You have zero life. IM your life. You lay awake in your bed at night wishing you were me. You pretend to be asleep so your wife wont disturb your perrynoid fantasies.... I could ALMOST understand this behaviour if you were a chick.. or teenager. butt-cheeze! - you are a grown man. Someones husband. I bet her parents are real proud of your posting abilities. Youre a fucking joke dude. And now Im done with you. Like 95% of the board is. Dont cry big boy... Im sure there is someone else on this board willing to pay attention to you. At least for a little while.

Now, Im going to go hit the wall ....creatively of course.

Freitag
08-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Hey Perry - since you're "done" with me, this'll probably fall on deaf ears, but maybe you should focus less on starting false rumors and personal attacks on people and maybe focus on the reason why your station is in 11th place.

mikeyboy
08-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Enough.

conman823
08-05-2008, 10:08 AM
overrated. Matt is the better brother.

Smackdown was in my hometown last night...so maybe he went to the Whiskey River afterward the show and got fucked up with the college kids.

Sorry but if Matt was the better brother he would have been more "over" while Jeff was out of the picture. You can't deny the pop Jeff gets when his music hits, its one of the top 3 today. Matt is talented, and HE should have been the one with a spot in TNA. Much like Christian he would finally find his own image.

cougarjake13
08-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Sorry but if Matt was the better brother he would have been more "over" while Jeff was out of the picture. You can't deny the pop Jeff gets when his music hits, its one of the top 3 today. Matt is talented, and HE should have been the one with a spot in TNA. Much like Christian he would finally find his own image.

matt was injured for most of the time that jeff was out

and all you need to know about who has the bigger popularity is what happened with matt lita and edge

DarkHippie
08-05-2008, 03:08 PM
matt was injured for most of the time that jeff was out

and all you need to know about who has the bigger popularity is what happened with matt lita and edge

QFT. Jeff is just a spot machine, like RVD, only with no mic skills. Matt has the look, the technical skills, and is much better on the mic than Jeff. Plus, he's not an emotional train wreck.

And he's dreeeeeeeeeeamy. I'd fuck Matt before I'd fuck Jeff.

Gmann
08-05-2008, 03:46 PM
The use of the word "butt-cheeze!" made me laugh.

carry on....

oh_kee_pa
08-05-2008, 03:50 PM
it almost sounds like someone cut up jeff's audio and put it in w/ different question...
and, he just seems disinterested with these 2 guys... nothing more, nothing less

cougarjake13
08-05-2008, 03:57 PM
QFT. Jeff is just a spot machine, like RVD, only with no mic skills. Matt has the look, the technical skills, and is much better on the mic than Jeff. Plus, he's not an emotional train wreck.

cept for the fuck part i agree

i see them eventually giving him the ecw belt and depending on how well he does with that maybe a edge-matt fued for the heavyweight belt in the future

conman823
08-05-2008, 10:02 PM

Who didn't take his side with that situation. Still Jeff's crowd pop is bigger then Matts, and pops= asses in the seats.

I will admit his mic skills suck, but that doesn't really seem to matter in WWE today does it? Most of them might as well hold a index card with the next line on it.

Well that ends that debate. :surrender:

cougarjake13
08-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Who didn't take his side with that situation. Still Jeff's crowd pop is bigger then Matts, and pops= asses in the seats.

I will admit his mic skills suck, but that doesn't really seem to matter in WWE today does it? Most of them might as well hold a index card with the next line on it.

:

well i was more going with there wasnt as much talk about the wwe letting jeff go .. twice .. compared to when they let matt go and ultimately brought him back

Tenbatsuzen
08-06-2008, 04:07 PM
n/m

Chimee
08-06-2008, 05:00 PM
well i was more going with there wasnt as much talk about the wwe letting jeff go .. twice .. compared to when they let matt go and ultimately brought him back

I think that has to do with the fact that Matt Hardy being let go was widely known as a bullshit move stemming from a major story.