You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 8/11 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 8/11 Podcast

C_T
08-08-2008, 06:45 PM
The Week of 8/11 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

mom
religion
contract demands
the spirit world
moments of happiness
listener feedback
...and a whole lot more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

itr
08-08-2008, 07:04 PM
woo this is a surprise.:clap:

SchnitDick
08-08-2008, 07:27 PM
oooooooo this is an unexpected treat, plus I will be working tomorrow, I guess I have something exciting to listen to while working!!!!!

BlackFan
08-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Yeah motha fuckers, I just finished listening to the last one at work,and I honestly thought it was over. I had harsh words for you two. I still do. "Nut the hell up pussies" keep this shit coming.

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-08-2008, 09:40 PM
pop ... BOO YEAH!

TheGameHHH
08-08-2008, 10:10 PM
i thought you assholes were breaking up, i was even about to call the hotline and demand you guys reunite. thank god you didn't need my efforts.

SchnitDick
08-09-2008, 06:29 AM
The return of trevor calls...noyce

proud_accountant
08-09-2008, 07:50 AM
wow badass, i starting to get sad about no new shows for a while

SchnitDick
08-09-2008, 01:37 PM
wow badass, i starting to get sad about no new shows for a while

Judging by what they said I am guessing CT is going away, but the squeezed a recording in before he left us

JustJon
08-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Judging by what they said I am guessing CT is going away, but the squeezed a recording in before he left us

I finally heard the 8/4 show today (I'm a lil behind), and Jivin was going away this week. CT didn't say anything about it on the prior show.

Dan 'Hampton
08-10-2008, 05:30 AM
So glad the show was recorded. A lot more energy. Now I won't kill myself.

JustJon
08-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Halfway thru this week's show...

I like how they decided which bible to use. Not the King James edition (isn't that the most popular one?), but "the Gideon Bible I can steal from a hotel."

tdawg420
08-10-2008, 03:23 PM
You poo heands lied to everyone. YOUR HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!!!. But I did finish listening to last weeks podcast yesturday so I could use another....I still think that was a dick move doing an ole switch-er-oo back flip front flip twisty loop jumping backwards crooked jump with a kick to the teeth manipulative movie live you gentleman did. Your very sneaky. you two are like little girls playing hopscoth trying to be like "Awe I won don't tell me how it is" and then we have to be like "LOOSERS YOU LOST THE GAME OF HOSCOTCH!!!!" then the girls parents come and are like "WHOA" and I'm like "Well fuck where was the podcast" but your not girls and I;m not parents or whatever the hell I was talking about...I'm sorry

Thanks for the show tho guys. and wether you two are getting a check or not, I don;t give a fuck. I want a show here every fucking week. Its very important to me. Very vital. Cause I;m listening to the show and you don't think I care that you get a paycheck or not, So then I must not. I like listening to charity. I would never be aware I wasn;t paying and enjoying for free...you maniacs. I WANT MY 10 MILLION!!! Don't fuckin tell me I don't care. how can I get my money if you guys arent collecting a huge salary!!!!!!! FUCK

Love, Trevor

Dan 'Hampton
08-10-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm all for you guys practicing for the future by 'jamming' 5 times a week for about 2 hours and 30 min. You know just so you guys are all set when you get the call.

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm all for you guys practicing for the future by 'jamming' 5 times a week for about 2 hours and 30 min. You know just so you guys are all set when you get the call.

+1, especially with all the vacations coming up this week, I am already more than burnt out on the best of bullshit, they always say they will play something cool, but after day 2 it is the same old 3 episodes.

Come to think of it, since you already record at a radio station, you should just "accidentally" broadcast it out over the air, that would be a great way to get your name out there in a hurry. CT and Jivin's Radio Piracy.

jlehane3
08-11-2008, 03:08 PM
worst-how I spent my college career:flush:

RickMcCrank47
08-14-2008, 02:34 PM
listening to the show right now!!

jivins mom is the best!!!

debit
08-14-2008, 09:16 PM
I agree with the boys about the power of understanding your own motivations and feelings. I started digging deeper about the reasons I felt the way I did about 5 years ago. I've felt at peace with myself since. I believe that you can't do that until you get to the stage in your life where you truly don't care about being cool, looking cool or acting cool.

I've started turning my way of thinking on my chick and convinced her to face up to her fears and go back to college and pursue a career that she will be passionate about.