You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
drunken S.P.H. call [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : drunken S.P.H. call

RickMcCrank47
08-15-2008, 07:35 PM
i just left what i think is my best message to date on the suicide prevention hotline...

i honestly didnt know what the 10 min noise sounded like until 11:32pm

my life is now complete

ChrisTheCop
08-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Not sure which is more disturbing:

That you'd waste their time with this nonsense. Or,

That there's an answering machine at a suicide prevention hotline.

Doctor Z
08-15-2008, 07:45 PM
I don't know what this post means...

but... don't kill yourself?

TheGameHHH
08-15-2008, 07:47 PM
next time u call yell at them and demand a new show cause its been like a week

Doctor Z
08-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Oh... I think I get it now.

I think.

I'm out of the loop.

TheGameHHH
08-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Oh... I think I get it now.

I think.

I'm out of the loop.

CT & Jivin, hilarious, check them out, get in the loop

ChrisTheCop
08-15-2008, 08:21 PM
CT & Jivin, hilarious, check them out, get in the loop

Good idea.

http://lightsout.onestop.net/noose.jpg

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Starting with my last post, I have decided to preface all future topics with "CT and Jivin" to avoid this dilema.

tdawg420
08-16-2008, 04:47 PM
So anyways, Cop named Chris, you made me laugh. I didn't like the idea of the whole noose situation tho. What if a small infant see's such graphical instructions to something they may see to be a good idea. something to show uncle Trevor for fun...Chris...How dare you

But otherwise, I'm looking foreward to the call. But since CT feels 10 minutes is insanity, and somehow 90 seconds would be more appropriate...CT what the hell. I need to sidetrack. are you on drugs? 10 minutes has been confirmed to be the best appropriate amount of alloted time to be given to any caller anywhere...CT...How dare you

But anyways I better get going here. its a saturday night and I think I have tommorow off. Rick. I;m gonna call right now for 10 minutes, in tribute to your now complete life. And if the makers of the show have a problem with it...CT & Jivin...How dare you

Love Trevor

RickMcCrank47
08-16-2008, 06:00 PM
i really just want to hear what i said....cause i totally dont remember all of it...theres some parts that came back to me this morning, but i hope we can enjoy the 10 mins of alcohol induced rambling.

trevor....i never understood what it takes to perform a 10 min call without anyone else responding on the other end. without alcohol, i really dont think i can do it without lots of long pauses. although there could be long stupid pauses in my drunk call... but as the only other person in the 10 minute club, i thank you for the support.

this is a shout out to all you other callers.....CT and Jivin already asked for more callers, how about some people steppin up for a 10 minute call?? the way i see it, if more people step up to the plate, theyll be forced into playing the entire calls, therefore giving us longer podcasts. but it does mean that as a caller go for the 10 mintue call, you will need to ensure you have content to last further than 10 minutes, the goal is to be cut off by the hilarious beeps (maybe it was the alcohol that made them hilarious, i dont know)

love Rick

Dan 'Hampton
08-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Not a drunk call but I've done the early morning call when I heard something on OnA that jogged my mind about the show and I felt I should call. Even buzzed fishing calls don't last more than two min.

jlehane3
08-16-2008, 07:41 PM
It's like gallows humor without the funny. It's like Club soda Kenny doing stand-up. ....."So anyways, Cop named Chris, you made me laugh. I didn't like the idea of the whole noose situation tho. What if a small infant see's such graphical instructions to something they may see to be a good idea. something to show uncle Trevor for fun...Chris...How dare you" to protect and serve