You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Top Ten CT and Jivin Listeners [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten CT and Jivin Listeners

RickMcCrank47
08-17-2008, 12:07 PM
upon doing some catch up work, its time to put it out there

who do you think are the top ten CT and Jivin listeners, as per the 7/14 show and Evan/Drew from Hartford's call. you may include yourself if you feel that you meet the requirements. (no particular order)

1. Trevor (tdawg420) - no explination needed
2. schnitdick - lots of reviews, always lurking
3. blackfan - PM dawn mofos!
4. chad from canada - master of bachelor parties
5. debit - hilarious posting
6. dodgerchic - review queen and sexy voiced caller
7. dschef - constant posting and random calls
8. Evan/Drew from hartford - bending bullets!
9. BillyLiar - lots of excellent creations
10. rick - shut up, its my list!

honorable mention:
Brandon from Ohio
Dan from Hampton

Dan 'Hampton
08-17-2008, 01:39 PM
So how much do I get bumped up for being dschef and then changing my name on here to Dan 'Hampton.

B. Don't we all asume that anyone from Hartford is Shnitdick?

TheGameHHH
08-17-2008, 01:48 PM
who was the caller that had the bullets that bended other bullets and shot other bullets? he's my favorite caller

RickMcCrank47
08-17-2008, 02:11 PM
well i guess that youre good. ive been playing catch-up on a few months back of podcasts, i just got a new pc this week and its been dizzying listening to all this ct and jivin. sorry for not noticing the switch.

JustJon
08-17-2008, 05:52 PM
B. Don't we all asume that anyone from Hartford is Shnitdick?

You sure about that? I met Evan from Hartford a couple weeks ago at the O&A traveling virus. I'm sure I'll appear in the calls to CT and Jivin that day (including one where I just scream FUCK YOU! into the phone, not knowing it was the CT and Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline)

Chigworthy
08-18-2008, 09:34 AM
There is no "Evan" from Hartford. There is only Drew.

SchnitDick
08-18-2008, 09:44 AM
I think anyone who doesn't include me in their list needs to die

ChrisTheCop
08-18-2008, 09:48 AM
This list reminds me of the guy who won the bronze in a 3 man race.

What's next?

Top 2 presidential candidates?

Top 3 primary colors?

Top 50 states?

Brandon From Ohio.
08-18-2008, 09:50 AM
honorable mention:
Brandon from Ohio

Yay, farm system honourable mention.

tdawg420
08-18-2008, 04:10 PM
your list is perfect. Rick is a gentleman who knows how it is. Rick, your #1.

On another note, I'll be gone for a while...a friend of mine from day one was found floating in a pool(something he did. nobody did it to him), was revived and now currently is awake, has just been able to move his hands but they think from chest down he will not be able to move anything...ever...So I just need some time here for a while.

I had a grandpa die a few years ago...and a girl in school who got stabbed to death...never really friends with her but it still got to me...my grandpa...I knew him and saw him but was never close...but my friend...I've known him for so long...he was my best friend...and nobody deserves to be paralyzed in any way over something so stupid...I dunno...I need time. Sorry to ruin the fun but....I dunno. Thanks for reading and taking interest in anything I say...

Just all of you remember...The last time you talk to a friend...remember anything can happen...Don't take shit for granted. family, friends, whatever...anything can happen at anytime...love and enjoy every second...useless senseless non-sensical shit can happen at anytime to anyone...FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

RickMcCrank47
08-18-2008, 04:23 PM

On another note, I'll be gone for a while...a friend of mine from day one was found floating in a pool(something he did. nobody did it to him), was revived and now currently is awake, has just been able to move his hands but they think from chest down he will not be able to move anything...ever...So I just need some time here for a while.

I had a grandpa die a few years ago...and a girl in school who got stabbed to death...never really friends with her but it still got to me...my grandpa...I knew him and saw him but was never close...but my friend...I've known him for so long...he was my best friend...and nobody deserves to be paralyzed in any way over something so stupid...I dunno...I need time. Sorry to ruin the fun but....I dunno. Thanks for reading and taking interest in anything I say...

Just all of you remember...The last time you talk to a friend...remember anything can happen...Don't take shit for granted. family, friends, whatever...anything can happen at anytime...love and enjoy every second...useless senseless non-sensical shit can happen at anytime to anyone...FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

wow....sorry buddy. everything i got goes out to you bro, hope this gets by you quick. i hate to be selfish, but i definitely will miss a trevor call on the weekly download. do what you need to get by, be easy man.

debit
08-18-2008, 06:09 PM

Hang in there buddy. I hope your friend makes a recovery. Doctors are wrong sometimes.

SchnitDick
08-18-2008, 07:28 PM

Good luck bro

PS - I did actually make a call last night, I think i didn't give my name, but I hope they used it, it was gold

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-18-2008, 07:50 PM

Sorry to hear it Trev, like mentioned above, doctor's aren't always right.

Anyways, thoughts and prayers my friend.

Kodos
08-19-2008, 09:09 AM
Wow, Trevor. I hope things end up being less serious than they sound. Hang in there.

DolaMight
08-19-2008, 09:17 AM

What's next?

Top 3 primary colors?

Top 50 states?

I read the thread title and wanted to make a joke about that. I can't compete with this. well done.

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-19-2008, 06:51 PM

What's next?

Top 3 primary colors?

Top 50 states?

I vote for the top ten reasons why cops don't have souls.

tdawg420
08-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey,

Thank-you for the kind words...I was going to post a new thread but everytime I post a new thread I feel like I;m using this as a personal forum. So sorry if it seems that way...I just need to vent and express some stuff here...

I got off work at 4 and drove to Edmonton to see my friend. He is at the U of A and it has to be one of the best hospitals in the world. He is in a neck brace, he can move his arms and fingers a little bit and his moral is extremely high. He can;t move from chest down tho...

Knowing him, I can see him walking out of that hospital. He will be there for 3 months or so at least...maybe longer...he has an amazingly high number of visitors which I know must be giving him that extra boost he needs...His family is there 100% and...well...if he keeps it up...keeps trying...hopefully he will be walking out of that hospital. He will live...he will have upper body movement...But I went to school with this guy...and I fuckin hate it. it fuckin kills me to see him laying there, possibly facing paralyzation....and not being able to do anything to help...How can this happen...

But again. I thank all of you for the good words and keeping him in mind...I'll be heading down there a few times here...But I just wanted to give a bit of an update on the whole thing...Again...to all of you. Friends...family...whoever it is...you never know what can happen...I know you;ve heard it before and read about it but seriously...Me and this guy were friends forever but had a falling out...then he called me up and we sat in his new hottub...I never imagined the next time I saw him would be in a burn unit not being able to move and stuck there...life is a fragile thing....none of the bullshit it worth it. even if it means giving up any self pride...pride means nothing. We are all human...lets all start acting that way...

Fuck...Sorry for the personal rant again. I;m just all fucked up at the moment...just remember. That person you care about who your having a useless fight with that will amount to nothing...tommorow you could be worrying wether they might die or have to see them laying there paralyzed...none of the useless fake shit is worth it...anything can happen...This will be my last rant on this subject...Just remember...that fight your having...if something happens to that person...is that time spent fighting with that person worth it...FUCK...Thanks again you all. I'm doing alright and so is he...Just remember...even tho the chance is so fucking small...it can happen...

ChrisTheCop
08-23-2008, 02:00 PM
I vote for the top ten reasons why cops don't have souls.

Youre not getting the bit then.
There's way more than 10 reasons for that.

ChrisTheCop
08-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Hey,

Thank-you for the kind words...I was going to post a new thread but everytime I post a new thread I feel like I;m using this as a personal forum. So sorry if it seems that way...I just need to vent and express some stuff here...

I got off work at 4 and drove to Edmonton to see my friend. He is at the U of A and it has to be one of the best hospitals in the world. He is in a neck brace, he can move his arms and fingers a little bit and his moral is extremely high. He can;t move from chest down tho...

Knowing him, I can see him walking out of that hospital. He will be there for 3 months or so at least...maybe longer...he has an amazingly high number of visitors which I know must be giving him that extra boost he needs...His family is there 100% and...well...if he keeps it up...keeps trying...hopefully he will be walking out of that hospital. He will live...he will have upper body movement...But I went to school with this guy...and I fuckin hate it. it fuckin kills me to see him laying there, possibly facing paralyzation....and not being able to do anything to help...How can this happen...

But again. I thank all of you for the good words and keeping him in mind...I'll be heading down there a few times here...But I just wanted to give a bit of an update on the whole thing...Again...to all of you. Friends...family...whoever it is...you never know what can happen...I know you;ve heard it before and read about it but seriously...Me and this guy were friends forever but had a falling out...then he called me up and we sat in his new hottub...I never imagined the next time I saw him would be in a burn unit not being able to move and stuck there...life is a fragile thing....none of the bullshit it worth it. even if it means giving up any self pride...pride means nothing. We are all human...lets all start acting that way...

Fuck...Sorry for the personal rant again. I;m just all fucked up at the moment...just remember. That person you care about who your having a useless fight with that will amount to nothing...tommorow you could be worrying wether they might die or have to see them laying there paralyzed...none of the useless fake shit is worth it...anything can happen...This will be my last rant on this subject...Just remember...that fight your having...if something happens to that person...is that time spent fighting with that person worth it...FUCK...Thanks again you all. I'm doing alright and so is he...Just remember...even tho the chance is so fucking small...it can happen...

and Tdawg. Sorry to hear about your friend. You couldve definitely started a new thread on such a painful subject. Awful. He's lucky to have a friend like you.

My thoughts are with you both.

RickMcCrank47
08-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Hey,

this is a community, when one of us is hurting, it hurts all of us. (or atleast it should) if you need to vent, this is exactly the place to go. im really glad to hear the good news. youre definitely being an amazing friend. youve got some friends on here for ya too.