You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
No show [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : No show

BlackFan
08-18-2008, 11:24 AM
i'm not liking this....i'm suspicious. they talk about ending the show. then there's no show this week...if you're gonna end the show atleast do a ct and jivin we're leaving show. LET ME KNOW. i don't want to keep coming back here every week to nothing and have my hopes dashed. So if you're breaking up with us we deserve to be told face to face. DON'T TREAT US LIKE LILY. we're better than her...:glurps:

JustJon
08-18-2008, 11:27 AM
To be a true CT and Jivin fan, you need to read ALL the threads here. It'll be up tonight, according to CT in the search party thread.

Chigworthy
08-18-2008, 11:51 AM
BlackFan's sketchbook shows true fandom.

BlackFan
08-19-2008, 12:52 AM
Lol woops...i get worried. and more sketches are coming, i just been too lazy to hook my scanner back up.

Slumbag
08-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Lol woops...i get worried. and more sketches are coming, i just been too lazy to hook my scanner back up.

Really BlackFan?

There is a very easy joke in there, but I don't think I need to go down that road. :lol:

Sue_Bender
08-19-2008, 02:10 AM
Really BlackFan?

There is a very easy joke in there, but I don't think I need to go down that road. :lol:

Not ALL black people are lazy.

Just BlackFan.

Oh, and a healthy portion of black folk. :wink:

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Not ALL black people are lazy.

Just BlackFan.

Oh, and a healthy portion of black folk. :wink:

BlackFan is anything but lazy, he has made many quality albums, was a close personal friend of Biggie, and has launched his own clothing line.

Don't forget the "Bad Boys For Life," when he moves in and takes over that white suburban neighborhood. That golfing scene was the best moment ever captured in a music video. And it had a funky bass line.

jivin
08-20-2008, 02:05 AM
fight the stereotype, hook up the scanner blackfan!!!