You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 8/18 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 8/18 Podcast

C_T
08-19-2008, 04:01 AM
The Week of 8/18 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

vacation
caffiene
friends
chicks
sex and time travel
pregnancy
the olympics
...and a whole lot more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

jlehane3
08-19-2008, 05:01 AM
The ct girlfriend pattern.Get a FIVE-bladed shaver...ultimate lazy F%^& could shave in their sleep.Work seems like slavery,so break the time-chain,or every girl that lifts their skirt for you goes unanswered,and you obsess more on homo-SPURTS games that mean nothing when you are planted face up with worms eating your nads. Rest is so under-rated.Food is quick relief,yet vitamin B-complex will give you more :wacko:LONG ENERGY/endurance. I'm older,so I know low :unsure:energy fatigue. :ohmy: I'm your worst case scenario here. :wallbash: Soccer/not girls...:drunk:..Foosball/not girls....:annoyed:..jax & red ball/not girls.....T-ball,Paintbawls,anything with a ball/not girls. Priorities. I'm no Casanova :flush:so I did the same as you,just different/I used music to avoid the girls.It's still avoidance.That is what's causing you stress. :nono: Look at all the dumbshits:lol: out there that already have their priorities straight...just bowing to the urges.I always tried to :happy:sidestep INVOLVEMENT/COMMITMENT/getting nailed down/RELATIONSHIPS<yeah that horrible R-word. :banning: Wendy's commercial CT I hate my LIFE. LOL WoW comedy GOLD

RickMcCrank47
08-19-2008, 05:30 AM
whats the best thing to do on a day off for a thunder storm that didnt even hit me?

NEW CT AND JIVIN!!!

gotta listen to new O&A and R&F first....

jlehane3
08-19-2008, 05:37 AM
:laugh::surrender:Get those copy writing people wise to that line,adding,"But I love Wendy's". It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO marketable .Here's just one example. Read some overbearing"wife's" impossible "TO DO List" with total deadpan,then"I just...hate my Life." "But I love Wendy's" (screeeeech< car brakes sound>) "Ahhhh (the taste of success/relief)MMMMM" :clap: There'sa hundred variations....putting the BRAKES on for the misery, and taking a BREAK at Wendy's. :wub: :thumbup: :king: I love it.Now PAY ME.

RickMcCrank47
08-19-2008, 05:53 AM
i cant even read jlehane's posts...between all smilies and the just complete randomness of the topics in each post. i dont know if i need to smoke more or less to comprehend totally....someone help me out here

proud_accountant
08-19-2008, 06:53 AM
whats the best thing to do on a day off for a thunder storm that didnt even hit me?

NEW CT AND JIVIN!!!

gotta listen to new O&A and R&F first....

haha i'm off work today for the storm as well. it's a little cloudy outside and everyone is freaking out.

RickMcCrank47
08-19-2008, 11:11 AM
haha i'm off work today for the storm as well. it's a little cloudy outside and everyone is freaking out.

yeah, but youre gonna get hit tonite. there was no way to tell itw as gonna slow down as much as it did over south florida. we didnt even get rain over here on the suncoast

SchnitDick
08-19-2008, 12:45 PM
oooo something to district me from mouring the death of FBA

RickMcCrank47
08-19-2008, 01:08 PM
oooo something to district me from mouring the death of FBA

qft see the FBA Bomb Shelter in the RF.net lounge

Brandon From Ohio.
08-19-2008, 01:18 PM
qft see the FBA Bomb Shelter in the RF.net lounge

or www.radiogoldfans.com

We have a few threads helping fba members cope with the loss.

SchnitDick
08-20-2008, 05:14 AM
or www.radiogoldfans.com

We have a few threads helping fba members cope with the loss.

TheNewFBA.com is much better :)

Brandon From Ohio.
08-20-2008, 05:20 AM
TheNewFBA.com is much better :)

No, it isn't.

proud_accountant
08-20-2008, 09:51 AM
yeah, but youre gonna get hit tonite. there was no way to tell itw as gonna slow down as much as it did over south florida. we didnt even get rain over here on the suncoast

we did end up getting hit last night. it wasnt bad though, i didnt see any damage or flooded areas during my drive to work.

Dan 'Hampton
08-20-2008, 01:11 PM
So you've teased us twice with games against the Nazi's. Did you guys win?

C_T
08-20-2008, 01:18 PM
So you've teased us twice with games against the Nazi's. Did you guys win?

lost both games... season over.

RickMcCrank47
08-20-2008, 01:28 PM

have fun at that wedding this weekend....gonna finish your curtains afterwards?

jlehane3
08-20-2008, 02:25 PM
:unsure:http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/tomagami_video_face_compEnhanced-1.jpg http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/tomagami_video_face_compEnhancedSma.jpg No,I'm NOT the BaJeeBEE,so please leave me alone!Or I'll EAT YOU..Yum Yum Eat'em Up Eat'em Up ! http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/KidFromBorneoKID3.jpg :clap: :thumbup: Earl is the king of swing

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-20-2008, 03:27 PM
have fun at that wedding this weekend....gonna finish your curtains afterwards?

Sounds like it fits in, softball is for queers. :laugh:

Dan 'Hampton
08-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Anyone else ever listen to the show like late at night. Last night I woke up at 2 am and needed to sleep again. I end up fading in and out on the show and ended up with some weird dream involving the olympics and pregnancy.

SchnitDick
08-20-2008, 07:27 PM
No, it isn't.

Do you prefer www.MeNotWorking.com ????

Brandon From Ohio.
08-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Nazis hate Communists.

Dan 'Hampton
08-22-2008, 02:33 AM
Opie discussing Mat Jivin: A forgetable man.
Jimmy: You mean the guy down the hall with the beard and svelt torso?

debit
08-22-2008, 06:04 AM

Wedding!

proud_accountant
08-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Wedding!

hopefully it will at least be open bar and decent food

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-22-2008, 12:09 PM

I'm guessing due to the fact that they had a man shower, it will be something more along the lines of $20 drinks and free anal probes.

Or maybe that's just me.

RickMcCrank47
08-22-2008, 01:35 PM

only if its an italian wedding....

SchnitDick
08-22-2008, 04:13 PM
free anal probes

Sounds fun to me