You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Rogue Leader sucks buckyballs. [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Leader sucks buckyballs.

Chigworthy
08-20-2008, 05:35 AM
After hearing Jivin talk about playing this "game" recently, I decided to dust off the game cube and break it out giving up on it the first time I played. I think I got this shitbiscuit in a bargain bin about three years ago, and I remember immense frustration in trying to sling a rope around that walker thing on the snow planet.

This time, I started with the training mission. Good thing you can skip it, because that shit sucks. Fy around and find things, then shoot rats on the ground, then drive leisurely in a "race" through a little depression in a ground. The one difficulty is that when you try to shoot the rats on the ground, your guns and steering are so slow compared to the 3 speeds you can fly at, that you just grind across the ground and 'splode before you shoot enough rats. I gave it three tries and quit.

Another shitty aspect is the production of the game. Wouldn't expect less from Lucas. Sound clips cut off as they segue into others, loading times are randomly different at the same point in the game.

I would go into the other 2 levels that I played, but I ran out of time talking about shooting rats. This game vacations in Thailand with Mark Hamill.

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Wow, I turned my gamecube into a lunch box a long time ago. Lucas games do suck, although lego star wars is kind of fun ... when I am playing with my 2 year old daughter, it's about her speed.

Lego indiana jones can lick my pouch though.

proud_accountant
08-21-2008, 10:10 AM
agreed, it does suck a fat one. xwing ftw

tdawg420
08-26-2008, 04:02 PM
you kids and your video game consoles. Use your computer to download games for free. I have my Original Nintendo and Sega Genesis...The best consoles ever. Why pay $500 for a console and $80 a game when you can use the computer you already have to download any game you want for free. you kids needing to have the newest and best. lol. I don't get it. Not at all. Same with buying music or movies or TV DVD's or satelite. Download music, TV shows, or movies and hook your computer up to your TV. Save yourself a few grand a year. Trust me.

Love Trevor