You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
gail kim done with tna [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : gail kim done with tna

MIKEYDAKEN
08-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Pwinsider.com has confirmed that Gail Kim is indeed through with TNA. No details yet regarding this sudden news, but they should be coming out soon.

Kim's profile and photos were quietly removed from the company website earlier today. Regarding the speculation on the removal of her stuff from the website, one TNA source said, "It means exactly what you think it means."

Kim had been with the company for nearly three years - since September 2005. Kim was originally brought in as a pesky heel valet for Jeff Jarrett and America's Most Wanted. When the Knockouts division was created, Kim was pegged as the star babyface. Kim became the first ever TNA Women's Knockout Champion and had a good feud with Awesome Kong. Kim lost the belt on an episode of Impact in January and the focus of the division shifted to some of the other girls. As of late she was a top face in the company, but no longer the top face, sharing the spotlight with Taylor Wilde and ODB.
think shes going back to vince?

Freitag
08-21-2008, 06:18 AM

I would think so. With two women's belts, he's probably looking for talent who can actually wrestle. If she had a relatively drama-free stay at TNA, there's no reason to think she's not going back to Vince.

Besides, Gail adds some much-needed diversity to the women's division. Too many blondes. No good.

EddieMoscone
08-21-2008, 07:28 AM
I think the WWE knows they fucked up last time she was there. Obviously she's gotten better as a worker, but it just seemed like every move they made with her first time around backfired. I don't think they would fuck up as back this time.

SpicyMcHaggis
08-21-2008, 07:52 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing her back in WWE.

ScottFromGA
08-21-2008, 08:21 AM
Taylor Wilde?

ODB?

fucking TNA sucks dick.......enough said, lock it up.

MIKEYDAKEN
08-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Taylor Wilde?

ODB?

fucking TNA sucks dick.......enough said, lock it up.

but they have kurt angle they should be dominating wrestling from there home base in florida

Chimee
08-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Word is that she has already signed with WWE again and that the only reason she left TNA is because they wouldn't give her the money she wanted and WWE would.

brettmojo
08-21-2008, 10:57 AM

I hope so.

I think the WWE knows they fucked up last time she was there. Obviously she's gotten better as a worker, but it just seemed like every move they made with her first time around backfired. I don't think they would fuck up as back this time.
They need her. They're really building up the women's division well once again, perhaps even better than before, and adding her would really be huge.

Don Stugots
08-21-2008, 10:58 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing her back in WWE.

her front aint too bad either.

foodcourtdruide
08-21-2008, 11:04 AM
I really don't care what happens on Raw while I'm in the bathroom.

cougarjake13
08-21-2008, 02:33 PM
im sure she would go back

but wasnt she let go by the wwe and not her contract was up and she voluntarily left ??

Don Stugots
08-21-2008, 02:40 PM
was she in WCW also?

cougarjake13
08-21-2008, 02:54 PM
was she in WCW also?

no she never was

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/g/gailkim/05.jpg