You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
douche bag dogs ct & jivin on ron and fez [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : douche bag dogs ct & jivin on ron and fez

Dr_Frottage
08-22-2008, 02:59 PM
some douche bag called into ron and fez and talked shit about ct and jivin. i am guessing he wanted a show similar to opie and anthony, or ron and fez, i enjoy all 3 shows and all 3 are different, which i like. i bet he heard ct and jivin on xm, if he didn't he's a bigger douche bag for downloading the podcast if he didn't like the show. hey douche bag if you don't like the show, change the station, or stop downloading the podcast. the 3 shows are different. this douche doesn't know his ass from fat meat.

dino_electropolis
08-22-2008, 03:03 PM
some douche bag called into ron and fez and talked shit about ct and jivin. i am guessing he wanted a show similar to opie and anthony, or ron and fez, i enjoy all 3 shows and all 3 are different, which i like. i bet he heard ct and jivin on xm, if he didn't he's a bigger douche bag for downloading the podcast if he didn't like the show. hey douche bag if you don't like the show, change the station, or stop downloading the podcast. the 3 shows are different. this douche doesn't know his ass from fat meat.

well put CT.....or is this Jivin?

RickMcCrank47
08-22-2008, 03:05 PM
i dont know if it was my call that youre refering too, but i DEFINITELY did not dog on CT and Jivin.....

i did quite the opposite actually, i called GermFreak an asshole for saying that Newstyle and his podcast was the number one podcast.

i informed the people in studio that CT and Jivin were the kings of podcast.

so if it was Rick's call on friday's Ron and Fez, then you are extremely mistaken and need to issue an apology to me NOW.

then apologize to Ron and Fez for not paying complete attention to their show.

by the way....the english language is lucky enough to have more than one offensive word, try something other than douche or douchebag...

Enabler
08-22-2008, 03:07 PM
When did this place turn into ctandjivin.net? I have no beef with anyone, but who cares?

RickMcCrank47
08-22-2008, 03:09 PM
When did this place turn into ctandjivin.net? I have no beef with anyone, but who cares?

www.ctandjivinfans.com hate to burst your bubble

TheGameHHH
08-22-2008, 03:12 PM

i care, cause they rule. even though my softball team would kick their softball teams ass.

Brandon From Ohio.
08-22-2008, 03:13 PM
i dont know if it was my call that youre refering too, but i DEFINITELY did not dog on CT and Jivin.....

i did quite the opposite actually, i called GermFreak an asshole for saying that Newstyle and his podcast was the number one podcast.

i informed the people in studio that CT and Jivin were the kings of podcast.

so if it was Rick's call on friday's Ron and Fez, then you are extremely mistaken and need to issue an apology to me NOW.

then apologize to Ron and Fez for not paying complete attention to their show.

by the way....the english language is lucky enough to have more than one offensive word, try something other than douche or douchebag...

There are three reasons why Rick is great in this post.

EDIT:

RonFez.net Messageboard > Buddays > Online Buddays > CT & Jivin >

Right about there.

Enabler
08-22-2008, 03:14 PM

www.ctandjivinfans.com hate to burst your bubble

I want my bubbleback bubbleback bubbleback...

Dr_Frottage
08-22-2008, 03:29 PM
so sorry.

Don Stugots
08-22-2008, 04:26 PM
i have been enjoying their show for about two years now. I think the first show I downloaded was when CT was overseas and had blond hair.

Chigworthy
08-22-2008, 07:23 PM
Their show rules on many levels.

jlehane3
08-22-2008, 07:51 PM
i have been enjoying their show for about two years now. I think the first show I downloaded was when CT was overseas and had blond hair. in search of REAL PAINT ? Not the wussy :blink: shit that passes for paint today with no visible:wacko: fumes? http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/dutchboy_horse.jpg :help::furious:

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-22-2008, 09:24 PM
in search of REAL PAINT ? Not the wussy :blink: shit that passes for paint today with no visible:wacko: fumes? http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/dutchboy_horse.jpg :help::furious:

What the fuck are you talking about?

RickMcCrank47
08-22-2008, 09:58 PM

thank you!! im not the only one who didnt get this shit??

Brandon From Ohio.
08-22-2008, 10:14 PM

thank you!! im not the only one who didnt get this shit??

Some One Needs to Translate.

jonyrotn
08-22-2008, 10:15 PM
well put CT.....or is this Jivin?I was gonna guess Jivin's mom..

TheGameHHH
08-22-2008, 10:52 PM
I was gonna guess Jivin's mom..

if thats the case shed ask if Jivin was on drugs

jlehane3
08-23-2008, 04:39 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/dutch_boy2.jpg The CT and Jivin GLORY :flush: DAYS when men were men and paint had real American :thumbup: LEAD in it? It's just a goof on old :king:TIMEY advertising....no great joke to explain for the FANS. :glurps: :annoyed: :laugh:

Chigworthy
08-23-2008, 06:57 AM
It's starting to :blink:make sense..:ohmy::wacko::unsure:

:clap::surrender:http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/BBuffet/Mars_panorama.jpg:laugh:

:huh::help::happy:_______________ :blink: ______________________ :thumbup:

Dan 'Hampton
08-23-2008, 08:27 AM
The worst thing about his posts is that those freaking emoticons show up on my cell when I check the site too.

jlehane3
08-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Maybe we should ban him :) http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/Mars_panoramaNeg2.jpg Life on Mars discovered 1976

RickMcCrank47
08-23-2008, 11:57 AM
if thats the case shed ask if Jivin was on drugs

doesnt make him a bad person though...