You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 8/25 Podcast [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 8/25 Podcast

C_T
08-22-2008, 07:59 PM
The Week of 8/25 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

drug running
making plans for zombies
religion
work
memory
dreams
some science
...and a whole lot more

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

RickMcCrank47
08-22-2008, 08:09 PM
AN EARLY POST!!!

im caught completely off guard...i dont know what to do...IM SO HAPPY!!! (tears of joy)

appreciate it fellas!

Brandon From Ohio.
08-22-2008, 08:21 PM
AN EARLY POST!!!

im caught completely off guard...i dont know what to do...IM SO HAPPY!!!

appreciate it fellas!

Well, Rick is happy.

I will be when I am listening to the Show while completely insulting the classic American author Nathanial Hawthorne.

Brandon From Ohio.
08-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Jivin, I believe the very unclean numbers come from the inflation rate, those are the prices when inflated to compare to the dollar of old.

I'm probably wrong, but I might be right.

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Very nice, unfortunately I still need a show on Sunday night for work on Monday right?

Seriously, thanks for the early post.

RickMcCrank47
08-23-2008, 10:20 AM
aww....were overwhelmed with work and cant listen to all the calls....

booo hooo...stop leaving long messages.....waaahhhh....

should we start bring up old shows where there were no callers?

now i do understand just leaving the phone on for 10 mins with no actual content, that shit is uncalled for. but i believe that sometimes there is 10 mins of content in your head that needs to get out. granted alcohol seems to help out this time consumption, but you should be happy there are people who have ten full minutes of one sided conversation for you.

and my roommate was flattered. although confused why you would only want her when she was prego. i tried to explain, but we just smoked a bowl and laughed at Nick from central florida....hes quite a mouthy one huh?

jlehane3
08-24-2008, 04:39 AM
The :king:rats in:devil2: NYC will have some competition in the zombie wars.Zombie:glurps: strippers could bob :wallbash:their heads saying "love you long time" and come hither motions with pointer finger. The smell will be a DEAD giveaway,however.Life is so :lol:strange when you're UN:wub:DEAD.No deodorant can take care of the plague scent.The unsettling:furious: thing about zombies is that they don't know when to quit.So,while you sleep they stroll and meander.Moon people look like zombies. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/moonSpires9-1Neg180DegreesFaces.jpg :ohmy:

debit
08-24-2008, 03:06 PM
The :king:rats in:devil2: NYC will have some competition in the zombie wars.Zombie:glurps: strippers could bob :wallbash:their heads saying "love you long time" and come hither motions with pointer finger. The smell will be a DEAD giveaway,however.Life is so :lol:strange when you're UN:wub:DEAD.No deodorant can take care of the plague scent.The unsettling:furious: thing about zombies is that they don't know when to quit.So,while you sleep they stroll and meander.Moon people look like zombies. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/moonSpires9-1Neg180DegreesFaces.jpg :ohmy:

What do you do for a living right now?

debit
08-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Do we get to see a picture of the pregnant chick?

Dan 'Hampton
08-25-2008, 04:39 PM
I bet Nick would post that pic.

jlehane3
08-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Sometimes it's physically challenging(I'm :thumbup:50) mostly outdoor,no collar,jeans & t-shirt,no guaranteed paycheck or benefits,no company car,no office work."Today" :king: I'm almost finished painting/renovating a 3-story frat boy house,so they can tear it up again and I fix it next summer.This is the best the place has looked EVER.Top to bottom.Landscaping,also required.Gloves & baseball cap.I'm familiar with lawn mowers and trash bags.I used to video live bands at night but lost interest 4 years ago & stopped. :drunk: For me...winter sucks.:flush: :ohmy: If you saw me crawling around the earth from a mile high in the sky I'd look like any of the other ants down there. :unsure:But creatively I'd stand out since I ghostwrote for mass media:Movies,TV,Radio,Nasa.I designed the Mars rovers 1987.Life on Mars was found 1976. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/predator.png I created Predator 1987 to appear later as nemesis of Alien.

RickMcCrank47
08-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Sometimes it's physically challenging(I'm :thumbup:50) mostly outdoor,no collar,jeans & t-shirt,no guaranteed paycheck or benefits,no company car,no office work."Today" :king: I'm almost finished painting/renovating a 3-story frat boy house,so they can tear it up again and I fix it next summer.This is the best the place has looked EVER.Top to bottom.Landscaping,also required.Gloves & baseball cap.I'm familiar with lawn mowers and trash bags.I used to video live bands at night but lost interest 4 years ago & stopped. :drunk: For me...winter sucks.:flush: :ohmy: If you saw me crawling around the earth from a mile high in the sky I'd look like any of the other ants down there. :unsure:But creatively I'd stand out since I ghostwrote for mass media:Movies,TV,Radio,Nasa.I designed the Mars rovers 1987.Life on Mars was found 1976. I created Predator 1987 to appear later as nemesis of Alien.

ok, im not being funny or trying to be mean....are you on drugs? if so, are they prescribed to you? i smoke a lot of weed, and not one of your posts has made sense for longer than one sentence. i just want to know if im doing the wrong drugs, or if youre doing too many or not enough drugs.....i just cant see this being the ramblings of a sober, sane, rational person.

and the roommate said im not allowed to post the picture. but if you are good at your interwebz.....its out there....hint: whos space?

debit
08-26-2008, 08:02 AM
Sometimes it's physically challenging(I'm :thumbup:50) mostly outdoor,no collar,jeans & t-shirt,no guaranteed paycheck or benefits,no company car,no office work."Today" :king: I'm almost finished painting/renovating a 3-story frat boy house,so they can tear it up again and I fix it next summer.This is the best the place has looked EVER.Top to bottom.Landscaping,also required.Gloves & baseball cap.I'm familiar with lawn mowers and trash bags.I used to video live bands at night but lost interest 4 years ago & stopped. :drunk: For me...winter sucks.:flush: :ohmy: If you saw me crawling around the earth from a mile high in the sky I'd look like any of the other ants down there. :unsure:But creatively I'd stand out since I ghostwrote for mass media:Movies,TV,Radio,Nasa.I designed the Mars rovers 1987.Life on Mars was found 1976. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/predator.png I created Predator 1987 to appear later as nemesis of Alien.

Predator was a classic movie. I hope you had nothing to do with Predator 2, though.
What a pile of crap. Maybe you wrote that movie and were so ashamed you gave up writing and started dry walling.

jlehane3
08-26-2008, 12:17 PM
No:devil2:" MCMuffy" :furious:,no drugs,just a tea/coffee type. Agreed, Predator 2 was disappointing(not my writing),however I liked the Antarctica Predator vs Aliens with the black girl(I gave some backstory for that/pyramid builders/humans as drones). I don't write full scripts but just outlines,same for Star Trek.The polished end product isn't my style.I'm too much of a "shorthand" writer as people can see from my natural chaotic writing style.The creative people at the other end in the movie biz think enough of my ideas to adapt and use them ,since I'm copying from what went before and they can extrapolate.Nasa people also "get" what I have to offer.Nasa wrote back to me today wanting more info on how to reduce rocket vibration.I gave them the idea for airbag landings Mars Rover style 1987,so the vibration problem has always bugged me and I'm ready to submit info based on that earlier airbag solution. :wallbash: No PREGOS for me ,thanks. :king:

RickMcCrank47
08-26-2008, 02:40 PM
No:devil2:" MCMuffy" :furious:,no drugs,just a tea/coffee type. Agreed, Predator 2 was disappointing(not my writing),however I liked the Antarctica Predator vs Aliens with the black girl(I gave some backstory for that/pyramid builders/humans as drones). I don't write full scripts but just outlines,same for Star Trek.The polished end product isn't my style.I'm too much of a "shorthand" writer as people can see from my natural chaotic writing style.The creative people at the other end in the movie biz think enough of my ideas to adapt and use them ,since I'm copying from what went before and they can extrapolate.Nasa people also "get" what I have to offer.Nasa wrote back to me today wanting more info on how to reduce rocket vibration.I gave them the idea for airbag landings Mars Rover style 1987,so the vibration problem has always bugged me and I'm ready to submit info based on that earlier airbag solution. :wallbash: No PREGOS for me ,thanks. :king:

is McMuffy an insult? and if it is, my real name is definitely not Rick McCrank, sorry.

and im glad its not drugs and just an overactive mind that generates such random postings...

debit
08-26-2008, 07:13 PM
is McMuffy an insult? and if it is, my real name is definitely not Rick McCrank, sorry.

and im glad its not drugs and just an overactive mind that generates such random postings...

Leonardo Da Vinci had such a mind.

PS Hey Jivin, I was in Italy and they have bidets. I didn't know how to use them so I just used toilet paper. I would have liked an instruction manual with pictures, like an aircraft emergency exit manual, with the people smiling.

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-26-2008, 09:27 PM
PS Hey Jivin, I was in Italy and they have bidets. I didn't know how to use them so I just used toilet paper. I would have liked an instruction manual with pictures, like an aircraft emergency exit manual, with the people smiling.

Or Fight Club style with the people screaming whilst on fire. :furious:

Space Edge
08-29-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm downloading this episode now and am going to give the show another shot. I haven't listened since the FREE FM shows and the old original podcasts.

SchnitDick
08-29-2008, 01:56 PM
I actually just heard the Free FM shows for the first time this week, I liked them. Although on the first one I found it funny that in the middle of getting tons of calls, they switched to Science which isnt a call in segment. I would have expected them to save that for when the calls were slow, but maybe its just me, I don't know if maybe they were out of calls. It just stood out like that to me

UncleChris77
08-31-2008, 04:27 PM
I was pleasantly surprised to find a bidet in the last hotel I stayed at in Montreal.

debit, what's so hard about figuring out a bidet? You sit on it and wash out your bum. Although, I'll admit, I was hesitant at first, but found it surprisingly refreshing. I miss it. Gotta get me a crazy Japanese toilet when I get my own place.