You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
The Battle of Florida: Rick vs Nick [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : The Battle of Florida: Rick vs Nick

RickMcCrank47
08-24-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm willing to have Nick come down here, but I dont think CT and Jivin or the fellow listeners would be satisfied with a mere punch to the face. I feel there needs to be a competition with rules and regulations, so there is indeed a clear cut winner and loser. this will also give the winner the opportunity to gloat and shame the loser.

so I put this out to the listeners of the show and other people on the board here, we need:

a competitive activity
a set of rules to follow
a scoring system

Nick better be ready to back up his "I wanna punch him in the face with that annoying voice" cause this battle is on!!!

TheGameHHH
08-24-2008, 03:21 PM
I will drive up from Ft. Lauderdale to ref this shit!

Don Stugots
08-24-2008, 03:22 PM
have it in Lauderdale the week of the 8th. i will be in town.

TheGameHHH
08-24-2008, 03:23 PM
have it in Lauderdale the week of the 8th. i will be in town.

excellent idea

Brandon From Ohio.
08-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Don't forget to video tape it.

Oilfield Canuck #3
08-24-2008, 04:00 PM
How about this:

Activity: Knocking over all the retired people living there.

Rules: They must be knocked completely off their feet, if they are using a walker the walker must be knocked over as well, if they are in a wheel chair I expect to see it on it's side. Getting caught by the police is an automatic disqualification. This must be done on foot, with no weapons brought ahead of time. Weapons found once competition has started are fine eg. sticks, rocks, walkers or broken bottles etc.

Scoring: 1 Point for people walking under their own power, 2 Points for person plus walker, 3 points for a wheel chair, 5 points for "rascal" style scooters. Bonus points will be awarded by judges for style, flair, and broken bones.

Definitely video tape this shit, if this is the activity selected I will personally fly down and video tape it myself.

sailor
08-24-2008, 04:08 PM
have a less annoying voice comeptition?

disneyspy
08-24-2008, 04:26 PM
i thought this was obvious when i read the 1st post,this is a MESSAGE BOARD.creat a thread,the 2 of ya trade insults on it,WE get to judge after every 3 minutes.just need a mod to be time keeper.10 rounds,itll take 40 minutes(we get 1 min btween rounds to judge and hurl our own insults)then we add up the rounds.heres the best part if its a tie,it goes to a 5 minute round of free for all,then we(the judges)spend 15 minutes tearin each other a new one and pick the winner.itll be over in an hour and no one has to travel

Brandon From Ohio.
08-24-2008, 04:34 PM
i thought this was obvious when i read the 1st post,this is a MESSAGE BOARD.creat a thread,the 2 of ya trade insults on it,WE get to judge after every 3 minutes.just need a mod to be time keeper.10 rounds,itll take 40 minutes(we get 1 min btween rounds to judge and hurl our own insults)then we add up the rounds.heres the best part if its a tie,it goes to a 5 minute round of free for all,then we(the judges)spend 15 minutes tearin each other a new one and pick the winner.itll be over in an hour and no one has to travel

Or something more along the lines of this:

How about this:

Activity: Knocking over all the retired people living there.

Rules: They must be knocked completely off their feet, if they are using a walker the walker must be knocked over as well, if they are in a wheel chair I expect to see it on it's side. Getting caught by the police is an automatic disqualification. This must be done on foot, with no weapons brought ahead of time. Weapons found once competition has started are fine eg. sticks, rocks, walkers or broken bottles etc.

Scoring: 1 Point for people walking under their own power, 2 Points for person plus walker, 3 points for a wheel chair, 5 points for "rascal" style scooters. Bonus points will be awarded by judges for style, flair, and broken bones.

Definitely video tape this shit, if this is the activity selected I will personally fly down and video tape it myself.

RickMcCrank47
08-24-2008, 04:49 PM

that sounds good an all, but physical harm was already incited by the mysterious Nick. i cannot revert back to simply insulting the boy, id like to make him feel like less of person and hopefully drive him to suicide after the destruction of his pride and soul following his loss. but thanks for the suggestion.

chad - please fly down and video tape it. i just bought a mini digital video cam, and i live 10 mins from the airport....COME ON!

Dan 'Hampton
08-25-2008, 02:26 AM
Is Nick an oil worker? Because if he's an accountant it won't even be a match.

proud_accountant
08-25-2008, 09:52 AM
how bout a blunt rolling contest? thats how we settle disputes here in Orlando.

disneyspy
08-25-2008, 11:28 AM
what!cmon everyone knows its slam a beer 1st one done gets to punch 1st.potheads...

usoilworker
08-25-2008, 11:57 AM
I think in the spirit of all things radio we have a stunt off. You guys go back and forth taping your wacky radio bits until they escalate to the point were one of you gives up.

shaan
08-25-2008, 04:42 PM
yes you should certainly do this in neutral ground here in orlando, loser stays with random women in the villages.

RickMcCrank47
08-25-2008, 08:56 PM
how bout a blunt rolling contest? thats how we settle disputes here in Orlando.

alright, well I definitely already won this competition....ive spent years perfecting my ability to roll a perfect blunt. Rillo's, dutches, phillies, mini's, white owls, i dont care! but no wraps, those shits are wet garbage. and i certainly like the way youre thinking.

yes you should certainly do this in neutral ground here in orlando, loser stays with random women in the villages.

mmm....old lady pussy...

tdawg420
08-26-2008, 03:57 PM
haha old lady pussy hahahaha.

I'm half lost on this whole thing. I;m thinking I may have to listen to the show tonight finally. I could thoroughly read the thread but thats a lot of reading at the moment. I just enjoyed ricks old lady pussy comment. haha. old lady pussy hahahaha. good stuff.

Space Edge
08-26-2008, 09:08 PM

Those old folks up in the Villages are very feisty, lots of std's floating around up there.

RickMcCrank47
11-03-2008, 04:33 PM
lemme dust this off....

maybe Nick in Springhill will show up on the boards this time

disneyspy
11-03-2008, 05:58 PM
springhill NJ? i heard springhill jersey boys have to cut their weed with tobacco,the old lady villages livin old pussies