You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Who would be your Champion for all the brands [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Who would be your Champion for all the brands

CYYYFYYY
08-27-2008, 09:12 AM
I alawys hear people moaning and groaning about how they hate Cena, or they hate Orton, Well who would be your champs of each brand. And if you wish to go furture who would be the guy to take the belt away. Just interested.

foodcourtdruide
08-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Raw: Jericho/CM Punk feud, love CM Punk as champion and would like to see Jericho take the belt off him.

Smackdown: HHH/Big Show feud, give the belt to Show and make him unstoppable Andre the Giant type figure.

ECW: Hardy/Bourne feud. Give belt to Bourne and let him run with it.

cougarjake13
08-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Raw: Jericho/CM Punk feud, love CM Punk as champion and would like to see Jericho take the belt off him.

Smackdown: HHH/Big Show feud, give the belt to Show and make him unstoppable Andre the Giant type figure.

ECW: Hardy/Bourne feud. Give belt to Bourne and let him run with it.

i agree with the raw and ecw

sd! we've seen the big show as andre the giant unstoppable guy, most recently as ecw champ

i'd have trips and edge fued for a bit but eventually one of them to drop the belt to mr kennedy

as for bourne he kinda seems like cm punk jr to me, not sure yet if that is a good or bad thing

ToddEVF
08-28-2008, 10:27 PM
by the name of the thread i thought it was in reference to unifying all 3 brand titles.
If that were the case I would like to this this man as Champion

http://www.wwe-germanysuperstars.de/html/images/funaki_biobild1.jpg

But all kidding aside, and being that that was not the intended topic at hand, I would put the following as champs with respective feuds.

Raw - Chris Jericho who would then feud with CM Punk

"ECW" - Elijah Burke feuding with Matt Hardy

Smackdown - Christian Cage. . . oh wait. . . too soon. . .

Chimee
08-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Christian Cage. . . oh wait. . . too soon. . .

He kill his wife and kid too?

ToddEVF
09-04-2008, 10:54 PM
He kill his wife and kid too?

hahaha

i was making more of a reference to the fact that the 'E seems a bit more interested in him now that they can't have "huge" guys. Also CC's contract is coming to an end with TNA