You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
My Best Friend... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : My Best Friend...

tdawg420
09-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Only I know him. I understand and get how much people can;t give a fuck at the end of the day. I know none of you are interested, and if you are, you only want to know what this is about. Then afterwards you move on. If rick said his chick in his film was hurt, I'd be curious then move on. If Jivins ex lily was hurt, I;d be worried...BUT OH MY GOD!!! How would Ron and Fez feel...But I don't know her. she;s huirt and I;d move on. But if Fez had more heart problems. I;d shit bricks and be worried as fuck...its weird how we as humans work...But not really. it all makes sense...I'm not looking for people to do anything here. I just need to talk...And this is the prerfect place...

First off, I have to piss test on the 22nd. So unless we switch to shrooms, Sally D, or Coke so its out of my system in a few days...I have to stop with the drug challenge until then. But I'll come up with something in between. Canadians are number 1. You silly americans with your silly non-serious elections can;t be taken serious. Your all a joke. The worlds laughing at you. Call me a Canuck all you want...Why not call me a honkey. Its just as offensive and rediculous as saying Canuck you dummys lol.

So take that. add your weak american dollar that hasn;t changed for 800 years and looks as outdated as Newfoundland ravioli, and you guys have yourself quite the sillyt looking situation. even tho I;d rather be American than Canadian But rather be Alberta than American...its a;ll fucked up and I;m talking nonsense. I love you americans. Especially since your our neihghbour, bassicly the same, except your much sillier now days, But I love you guys. And I mean that.

But onto more serious shit. My friend Cody. Some of you may know he slipped in a pool, fell, was found floating upside down, revived, then determined to have a broken spine. as it sits he can move his arms(even tho very weak and not able to do anythign with his hand yet, he can move hioos arms) he has some feeling in his legs and feet, but can;t move them...

I knew Cody my whole life. and you NEVER think anything can happen to anyone you know. Well....My best friend I have grown up with...could be patralyzed...at times he can feel more, so we all get our hopes up....but reality is...he might not be able to walk or use his arms...My best friend...someone who said I am his best friend...How the fuck can this happen...He fell from ground height...he was on his feet on the ground and fell...and he is paralyzed...possibly fore life....................HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?!

...I went to see him today. He can;t blow his own nose. you need to hold the kleenix there...his head was itchy...I had to scratch it for him...he wasn;t moved enough so is starting to have bed sores....if they arent careful...he could be in for an extra 6 months to a year to help him heal from the bed sores...This in my best friend. the one ghuy who I always had to talk to...who never turned his back on me...who was always there...Its a fucked up thing...

I can't help but be messed up from this but he told me...worry about number one which is myself...And I try...I try to live life but I can't help but feel bad when I make a video of me smoking dope or sitting on the toilet...the whole time he is in the hospital laying there...His words........"I feel so Helpless"....its just not fair...He never did anything wrong to deserve this. I;m more of a reject and a peicve of shit so why not me instyead of him...THis shit just doesn;t make sense...

If your still reading...Thank-you. I appreciate it...Just remember it can happen to you...When I drive 3 hours to see him time and time again...I still don;t see it as reality...How can it be reality...I knew him...my best friend. He had a good jo, a house and was on his way with a good start...Why him...It doesn;t make sense. Then the fact I was an asshole in the past while towards him. But he invited me over, I was the first person in his hot tub...then I gvet the call...Cody is in the hospital...

I need to give recognition. I listion to 202 religously. I love it. I hate the hack stations and like listening to normal human beings. But wre have a station in Alberta Canada called "The Goat" THey were started by Stu And Anita Dent. yeah thats right. His full name is Stu Dent. I met him once. cool guy. But they started up the station and it wasn;t a corporately owned station like 99% of them. When 202 has replays, I listen to the goat. 99.7 in Bonnyville and 106.1 in lloydminister...They had an antenna in Bonnyville to transmit to 99.7 from their station 106.1 in Lloyd cause Bonnyville literally had NO radio station. So their 1 year anniversary in coming up, and "Newcap" the competition hack same old shit on ever new cap radio channel bullshit you hear they have out there is doing their same old gimmick of nothing. Its a station owned by a giant...they do nothing. But the Goat...

Their site is thegoatrocks.com and borderrock.com (The 2 channels Stu and Anita own)...They have taken it upon thierselves that for their one year anniversary(the 99.7 signal. 106.1 was on for I think 7 years or so) to take the opportunity for their one year anniversary, that any public event, all acknowledgement of it will have mentioning of Cody in there. And they are taking any donations they reciieve to be given to mny friend. Because although work benifits will cover his stuff and any basics...he will still need extra money for s[pecial wheelchairs or accessability he will need.

I love The Goat. we have a K-Rock and a Kool-FM But Newcap owns them and they have enough money and dont give a fuck. But Stu and Anita Dent the owners of the only 2 Goat Channels proudly located in the lakeland are stepping up...I'm not saying CT @ Jivin need a telethon or anything...I just want to give the recognition where its deserved...I don't know what else to say. I know this has been long but I needed to get this out. I've been an ass to my friends but Cody was ALWAYS there. he had a hard shell and knew what common sense was. Its not fair what he is going through...But its how it is...I just needed to get that out.

Just remember. you never know. I NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER imagined this could EVER EVER EVER happen to me...let alone anyone I knew...None of the pety shit is worth it...FUCK FUCK FUCK...if its a useless nothing fight...get over it. put down that self pride you hold so high. I get the feeling most of you arent maniacs liek that, but if any of you are...you never know...

Again thanks all of you for the kind words, its appreciated. And thank-you CT & Jivin for your mentions on the show about this. it was much appreciated. I think some clips from a few shows maybe some of your best ofs will cheer him up. Give him something to laugh at. He is still able to laugh but its obvious its hard oin him...he has been laying down for a month now not being able to do anything...Fuckin unfair...I could go on forever so I'll shut up now. I thank and appreciate all of you...This is an amazing community and I havent been around the boards too much but I have to say that CT & Jivin fans are the funnest, funniest, respectful, loyal fans on earth. I love CT and jivin enough to let them let m,\e fuck them in the ass all nice like and shit. and the rest of you fans like me who do the same. All nice like tho. none of this surgery stiching stuff. But all nice like eh. you silly americans. :P nah. I hetrosexually love you all. But Ricks roommate there...I especially love you a lil extra than the rest of this sausage fest. If any of that made sense...

Humans have become so self involved...Use reason and logic and common sense with shit...most useless shit we become involved in means nothing in a large scale...But the small shit we throw aside means everything...I know most of you are normal but for the maniacs, keep that in mind...I'm a maniac so don;t feel bad. Its all good. an hour later I;m done typing. thank-you evertyone of you. I needed to vent...Honestly from the bottom of my heart...Thanks for listening...I got nothing else

With sincere love this time,

Trevor

tdawg420
09-06-2008, 05:36 PM
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! I though I typed maybe 4 paragraphs at the most. holy fuck. well..thats interesting. oh well. its there now. It looks long now that its posted...wow...

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Good on the Goat for doing that, they are a really good radio station, and it is amazing that they have done so well being privately owned. I listen to them whenever I am in eastern Alberta.

That shit with you friend is definitely hard to understand, I have had friends get seriously banged up or even die at one time or another and it never gets any easier. I know you're feeling like it doesn't make sense what happened to Cody right now, I guess the best thing a guy can do from this point on if continue to be there for him, and try to live a life you don't feel guilty about when you see him. I'm sure he would want you to take any opportunities and advantages you could as well. Good job on continuing to visit him, I know from personal experience that it is easy when everything is new and fresh in your mind, but I also know how easy it is to forget about it or shrug it off as time goes one, so good on you for continuing to hang out with him and lift his spirits.

I don't know if any of this made sense or helped at all, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend still.

RickMcCrank47
09-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Chad said it all....only thing you can do it continue to be his friend and be there for him. whats done is done, dont spend your time looking back when time and life keeps moving forward. youre doing more than i know i would do for alot of my friends, and thats just being honest.

be safe, no more smokin....but hurry up and figure out a new idea for video challenges.

tdawg420
09-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Thank-you Chad. Thats vthe one thing he told me. Make sure I look out for number one which is me. and live my life like I would. and I'm trying. But I just needed to vent on that issue. What you said made 100% sense and I thank you Chad. Its important all his friends are there for him, and its important life goes on. Because their will come a day when he is out and will need help...And I love him, he was always there for me from day one...And I was a douche for the last few months but he's a cool guy. And the Goat is an Amazing Station. Thank you Chad. Just get a line of coke ready or a torch and a bowl of Sally D to show this rick guy and the rest of those silly americans who is number 1. ALBERTA is. Fuckin rights we are. Thank-you Chad. Sorry to hear what you had to say also...Without a potty mouth, I do thank-you. My heads 2 places at once lately. I want to live life...but worry about my friend laying there day after day...Thank you...

tdawg420
09-06-2008, 07:25 PM
thank-you rick. What I said in my post to chad goes for you too. Thank-you. and I'll make a video one day here. You just give me a few days and I'll have you upside down spinning in circles wondering which way is which. The day will come. Thank-you