You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
CT and Jivin - XM weekend programming [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : CT and Jivin - XM weekend programming

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-07-2008, 05:41 PM
I already posted this at the end of the last XM thread, but thought that I would post it up here as well just in case it is missed there.

I am sure many of you guys have already complained about the college football on the virus, I know I have a few times, but I think that it is worthwhile for us to keep complaining when we have a free minute.

I also know the average motivation level of a CT and Jivin listener, so I copied my last submission to XM and will post it here for you guys to copy and paste/modify, if you so desire.

If anybody else wants to do the same it would add some variety to our submissions. Also let's try to remember to keep the messages somewhat civil. While it is fun to tell them to fuck off or instruct them to violate dead farm animals, it probably won't get the job done. I am sure they have an anti-abuse policy which would limit these types of emails.

Anyways, it can't hurt to complain a little, and get the CT and Jivin name out there in the programmers faces.

Here is my latest submission.

I am writing to complain about the programming changes for the virus on the weekend, specifically the college football. Why on earth would you think that somebody who listens to comedic "edgy" radio would be interested in hearing a bunch of amateurs play football. It is a visual sport, and has no place being on my radio. I have heard it is due to bandwidth issues, but let's get serious for a second, you are going to tell me the virus has fewer listeners than something like the 50's channel or some of the other rubbish you guys put out. 202 is the only channel I listen to, 202 and 20 are the only channels my wife listens to (the other subscriber on my account). I am extremely disappointed in your poor programming choices, and must insist that you rectify this situation immediately. Typically on the weekends I have enjoyed listening the CT and Jivin, a very good talk radio show, that is 1000% better than a bunch of amateurs throwing around the hide of a stinky animal.

Please change this immediately, oh and while you are at it, can you get more than 4 commercials, I am sick of the ones you have.

Regards,

[ insert name here ]

tdawg420
09-07-2008, 05:49 PM
the guy I work with has Sirius in his truck. Sirius is big on switching channels and screwing with stuff. Thats why I've alwyas loved XM when I'm not listening to 202. XM is good at keeping channels how they are, and using specialty channels to switch things up so they can leave the rest alone. But now that XM is Sirius, It worries me. Nice email tho Chad. I like your cause

Dan 'Hampton
09-07-2008, 05:51 PM
I sent mine saying basically that we have pro football where I live and I don't appreciate having my favorite channel pre-empted for anything And put a plug in for CT and Jivin of course.