You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
O&A copy CT & Jivin: Super Collider and zombie ants!! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : O&A copy CT & Jivin: Super Collider and zombie ants!!

RickMcCrank47
09-09-2008, 07:28 AM
speculate speculate speculate...
blind CC: blind CC: blind CC:
copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste

i love O&A and im only being a sarcastic asshole with the thread title.
but i do notice that on the 9/8 podcast, Jivin makes reference to giving Opie a cd of CT and Jivin material to take a listen to....there are atleast 3 episodes of CT&J where the Hadron super collider is talked about in detail. Zombies have been an ongoing topic in the CT&J world for just about as long as ive been listening. i distinctly remember the topic of zombie ants and discussion of said topic....

how long til my account is deleted? :lol::nono::wallbash::banning::help:

RAAMONE
09-09-2008, 07:31 AM
i have no idea what any of this means...its like a post from that guy thats obsessed with lenay and uses smilys

Heather 8
09-09-2008, 08:10 AM
how long til my account is deleted? :lol::nono::wallbash::banning::help:

Who cares?

jlehane3
09-09-2008, 08:12 AM
:huh::huh::huh:The internet news,much like YouTube,Discovery channel,CNN,Fox news jumps on bandwagons,develops filler stories and this is just another version of the cute :laugh:puppy :wub::tongue:story at the end of news shows.Filler. The availability of these :lol:stories to fill time is like what the old timers did reading TICKER TAPES or AP wires.:huh:.:huh:.:huh:.:huh:.robotic and repetitive.CT & Shrimpy didn't come up with the stories,but just got to them first,so you assume,it's copying.No it's reading. Always be careful to BOIL the jivins out of your E COLI meals.:surrender: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/ISawTheAliensHumanesqueHeadsDrawing.jpg Wow ,look at all the INDIVIDUALS !!! I'm not like THEM.

jlehane3
09-09-2008, 08:58 AM
i have no idea what any of this means...its like a post from that guy thats obsessed with lenay and uses smilys 3K posts.:annoyed:..what a life you must have.:lol:
Here's a LINEMAN on Mars for ya called a dragon http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/Bigtn_FaceInThumbnailPicOpp.jpg Jocko :tongue:

Sue_Bender
09-09-2008, 09:21 AM
This thread got ugly fast.

Like when I was shot out of a cannon.

BOOoooOOOooOooo!

RickMcCrank47
09-09-2008, 09:45 AM
i guess no one found the sarcasm that i blatantly laid out

swing and a miss....YOU'RE OUT!

Sue_Bender
09-09-2008, 10:20 AM
i guess no one found the sarcasm that i blatantly laid out

swing and a miss....YOU'RE OUT!

All right...

then what was the point of the thread?

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-09-2008, 12:20 PM
You are assuming Opie listened to the CD instead of throwing it out of his sun roof like the Godsmack demo.

Dan 'Hampton
09-09-2008, 12:28 PM
We need our own board. F this cesspool of negativity.

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-09-2008, 01:31 PM
We need our own board. F this cesspool of negativity.

I agree completely. I think it is wonderful that that ronfez.net is willing to host a CT and Jivin subforum, but the amount of rf post whore faggots coming in here posting asinine bullshit is infuriating. :furious:

In the meantime we could always migrate over to that other forum Rick MickYank linked earlier, people seem a little more laid back over there.

RickMcCrank47
09-09-2008, 02:08 PM
a light from above! (http://struff.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=34)

seeing as i am the moderator of this CT and Jivin forum, there will be no negative nancy's there!! please come and join the CT and Jivin Revolution!

tdawg420
09-09-2008, 02:31 PM
To: Rick

WHO CARES!!! What are you even talking about. this doesn;t even make sense. Who is CT & Jivin. they probly suck since your post sucks and you suck.

...I figure if I go with the majority then I will be seen as hip. Honestly, I heard that segment on my drive home, and throught of the same thing, just not the giving opie some tapes thing and linking that together. I've heard numerous CT & Jivin stories(Science segment stories especially) being brough up on other shows sometimes WEEKS after CT & Jivin covered them.

Then CT & Jivin talks about stuff brought up on other shows. But luckily the three main XM shows (O&A, R&F, CT&J) have their own way of approaching the stories. So its the same story, but your hearing something new.

Even tho Opie is obviously a......THIEF!!!!!!!!!!

speculate speculate speculate...
blind CC: blind CC: blind CC:
copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste

I'm with ya Rick

Love Trevor

jlehane3
09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
It's a very shallow attempt to get people to :thumbup:post :king:more and spice up the thread. If it's taken wrongly :unsure:as more than a goof then I missed totally.Yes I got the sarcasm & explanation from first post in the thread and pretended NOT :nono:TO,to spin an attention grabber excuse to post more :annoyed:Mars :glurps:pics....yes I :sad:confess,so no needless feelings :huh:hurt(not my intention).Here to have fun,nothing more. :) http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/BigLarryStern.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/BigSternInventedFartingWOWBabies.jpg

Foster
09-09-2008, 03:57 PM
the three main XM shows (O&A, R&F, CT&J) have their own way of approaching the stories.

:huh:
the three main shows?

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-09-2008, 04:04 PM
the three main shows?

Let's go over it again,...

This is the CT and Jivin subforum. We enjoy the CT and Jivin show.

Effing Post whores.

Dan 'Hampton
09-09-2008, 04:05 PM
a light from above! (http://struff.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=34)

seeing as i am the moderator of this CT and Jivin forum, there will be no negative nancy's there!! please come and join the CT and Jivin Revolution!

nothing against you or your forum but we need our OWN message board not just forum. Even a simple one with less than half dozen forums would work.

Foster
09-09-2008, 04:17 PM
nothing against you or your forum but we need our OWN message board not just forum. Even a simple one with less than half dozen forums would work.

heres a place to start working on your dream
http://www.boardhost.com/

Foster
09-09-2008, 04:19 PM
the three main shows?

Let's go over it again,...

This is the CT and Jivin subforum. We enjoy the CT and Jivin show.

Effing Post whores.

I just find it odd that you rank CT and Jivin ahead of Unmasked

RickMcCrank47
09-09-2008, 04:23 PM

the only issue there is that vBulletin and phpBB both have a yearly charge, as is the issue with most products of such nature. until this show gets real financial support, we have to be a sub-forum. but the people in thenewFBA community are the nice people who are sick of assholes not reading posts before screaming about how stupid the thread starter is.

its pretty much exactly what we're looking for in the interim where we cant be solo

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-09-2008, 04:37 PM

I find it odd you keep posting, we get it you're not a fan. Great.

Foster
09-09-2008, 04:57 PM
I find it odd you keep posting, we get it you're not a fan. Great.

actually I've listened CT & Jivin a few times and I thought the show was alright
its how you guys react to the slightest negative feedback about their show is what I don't get.
people on message boards are going to express their opions, whether its here or anyplace else you decide to go.

and please don't refer to me as an "effing post whore", it hurts my feelings

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-09-2008, 05:15 PM
and please don't refer to me as an "effing post whore", it hurts my feelings

I apologize for hurting your feelings.

You are right that we do get a little bent out of shape because of some negative feedback. I would say that in reality, negative feedback is required for anybody to improve.

I suppose the hostility comes in because there are quite a few douche bags that come in and shit all over the show without ever offering any reasons why they don't like it, or just post blindly adding nothing to the forum in their efforts.

Again I apologize for calling you an "effing post whore" and sincerely hope my large typeface didn't cause any undue distress.

Foster
09-09-2008, 05:31 PM
I apologize for hurting your feelings.

You are right that we do get a little bent out of shape because of some negative feedback. I would say that in reality, negative feedback is required for anybody to improve.

I suppose the hostility comes in because there are quite a few douche bags that come in and shit all over the show without ever offering any reasons why they don't like it, or just post blindly adding nothing to the forum in their efforts.

Again I apologize for calling you an "effing post whore" and sincerely hope my large typeface didn't cause any undue distress.

thank you, and I'm sorry I came across as a douche

Don Stugots
09-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Effing Post whores.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

you leave that board outta this. they are good people over there.

heeheehee.

<--------enjoys CT & jivin

GreatAmericanZero
09-09-2008, 06:01 PM
didnt louie ck bring it up on the show today though?

RickMcCrank47
09-09-2008, 06:22 PM
didnt louie ck bring it up on the show today though?

huh? speculate speculate speculate....

jlehane3
09-09-2008, 07:18 PM
I was workin' on the :annoyed:new Hard-on Super Collider when I suddenly lost:unsure: my drunk truck in the muskeg.I was lucky :drunk:to get out alive. I guess I lost the Bong Wars,but I'm a WINNER :surrender:at LIFE.William Shatner is selling me genuine prop plates from the 1960's as an investment to propel:flush: me out of this poverty situation. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/TrailerTrashBizDontDrive.jpg At Warp 9:clap:

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-09-2008, 07:24 PM
So I'm trying to decide if it is a good thing or a bad thing that I am starting to make sense out of Jerry's posts. What worries me more is I am starting to find them humorous as well.

jauble
09-09-2008, 07:41 PM
So I'm trying to decide if it is a good thing or a bad thing that I am starting to make sense out of Jerry's posts. What worries me more is I am starting to find them humorous as well.

Are you huffing something...that might explain it.

Its like Im walking on sunshine!

RickMcCrank47
09-09-2008, 07:43 PM

im sad to say that im completely on board with you....im starting to find jerry hilarious lol

im not sure when it started to happen, but for probably a week or so now jerry's posts have been spot on and making me laugh on a consistent basis....

ps - glad to see jerry signed up for at newFBA

RickMcCrank47
09-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Are you huffing something...that might explain it.

Its like Im walking on sunshine!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x185/RickMcCrank47/0_IMAGE_00351.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnKJk-nSLBE

tdawg420
09-10-2008, 01:34 PM

Unmasked is a specialty show, played on other channels than just the virus. I hold Mr. Bennington and his talent in the highest regards, and I think he's a very smart man, but I hear him and his children who I also love, 5 days a week. Unless its someone I;m a fan of on Unmasked, It won't hurt my feelings to miss it. CT & Jivin is a show that carries on week after week. unmasked is a one listen, then move on to the next show. I'm talking about actual shows. You wanna take this outside foster? Lets go!!

RickMcCrank47
09-10-2008, 02:31 PM
You wanna take this outside foster? Lets go!!

OH Shit!!! its on!!!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x185/RickMcCrank47/SouthPark805.jpg