You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
If the Hadron super collider ends the world I just want to say... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : If the Hadron super collider ends the world I just want to say...

C_T
09-09-2008, 05:49 PM
I carried this show from start to finish and Jivin was dead weight every step of the way.

Accountants over Oil Workers.

Rick over Nick.

Canada still sucks.

Don Stugots
09-09-2008, 06:07 PM
I carried this show from start to finish and Jivin was dead weight every step of the way.

Rick over Nick.

Canada still sucks.

True
Oil
Rick
Yes

RickMcCrank47
09-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Fuck Benedict Jivin!
Oil workers forever
HA!
i love Niagara Falls, sorry

Tall_James
09-09-2008, 06:41 PM
If the world doesn't end I promise I will download your program and give it a listen.

I mean that.

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-09-2008, 07:22 PM

I wouldn't doubt it, but do you have the maniacal laugh of Jivin?

Accountants over Oil Workers.You know why you're still waiting for that "It's a trap" moment? Because accountants are too self absorbed to realize that the war is over and won, the accountants forfeited by not showing.

Rick over Nick.Most definitely correct.

Canada still sucks.Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, I just went and added 38 seconds to my microwave you psychotic bastard.

Anyways I am going to bed, but in the words of Roger Zelazny - "don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects"

P.S. - CT, you know I love you, I can't say much for that damn horse though, he's an asshole.

DESMO22
09-09-2008, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=C_T;1857588]I carried this show from start to finish and Jivin was dead weight every step of the way.

Rick over Nick.

Canada still sucks.[/QUOTE

DESMO22
09-09-2008, 09:34 PM

Rick over Nick.

Canada still sucks.

Like I`ve said before; not very many places that are left is this world that like the u.s.eh and I know for sure I am really starting to dislike braindead lazy moderators . So why don`t you go and fuck yourself and do the world a favour and slide into the black hole if one is created. Oh and of coarse OILWORKERS,they will be needed to get the oil out of our oilsands and from below the ocean. Accountants will not be needed for a soon to be bancrupt u.s.eh.:thumbdown::nono: of coarse this is only my opinion,I am Pixie

UncleChris77
09-10-2008, 05:48 AM

Rick over Nick.

Canada still sucks.

I say BRING ON THE BLACK HOLE!!!

lordscarlet
09-10-2008, 06:28 AM
http://www.hasthelhcdestroyedtheearth.com/

Tall_James
09-10-2008, 06:30 AM
http://www.hasthelhcdestroyedtheearth.com/

I have to make that my homepage. Or at least, bookmark it.

Willmore
09-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Well, the first collision won't happen until October, today was just a one-proton run in a single direction. The fun happens when you collide those things at close to light speed.

The interesting this is that everything happens at a nano-second scale. The experiments themselves take a very short time, but analyzing the data will take years, even decades.

RickMcCrank47
09-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Well, the first collision won't happen until October, today was just a one-proton run in a single direction. The fun happens when you collide those things at close to light speed.

The interesting this is that everything happens at a nano-second scale. The experiments themselves take a very short time, but analyzing the data will take years, even decades.

i wonder if i can snap a picture of the collision on my camera phone....think they'll let me in??

tdawg420
09-10-2008, 01:26 PM

Rick over Nick.

Canada still sucks.

First off I was going to thank you for keeping the sinking boat known as CT & Jivin afloat, and constantly pulling Jivin backin out of the water and as you put it, carrying his dead weight...

So first off. You accountants are NOTHINGS!! You lazy dummies sit in your office, afriad of physical work and are indestinguishable from the pion in the cubicle next to you. While us OPil workers are out there using our braings, and working with a challenge, you useless fucks are doing what your boss says, and doing a job ANONE ELSE could do because you have a simple job description you need to follow.

I also think Nick is Rick and that Rick is Nick. You stoopid accountants are too bumb to figure that shit out tho.

And say Canadians suck, but your the dummies who will protect us if we get attacked, why we spend LITTLE TO NOTHING on defence, and we can have our guns, and arent afraid of a few words acting like children saying things like "The N Word"

And lastly, Jivin is much superior over you CT. Jivin is an amazing human being and even tho he gives some demo stuff away for other shows to steal, HE HAS A BIGGER COCK THAN YOU EVER WILL!!!!!

With Love, Trevor

Team_Ramrod
09-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Canada still sucks.

May you spill a glass of shit water on your shit board while you do your shit show and get a shit shock!

Haha!

I got you good, you fucker!!!!!!

hunnerbun
09-10-2008, 02:09 PM
May you spill a glass of shit water on your shit board while you do your shit show and get a shit shock!

Haha!

I got you good, you fucker!!!!!!

Methinks we have a Mr. Lahey fan here in the trailer park.

Dan 'Hampton
09-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Methinks we have a Mr. Lahey fan here in the trailer park.

I miss that bit. I have no idea what movies to put on my queue.

jlehane3
09-10-2008, 04:03 PM
There is no :help:danger of the HARD-ON super collider creating a new BLACK HOLE http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/BigBattleHIVtitans.jpg They :thumbup:already have one. :king: of all media :devil2::laugh:

Dan 'Hampton
09-10-2008, 04:13 PM
There is no :help:danger of the HARD-ON super collider creating a new BLACK HOLE http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/BigBattleHIVtitans.jpg They :thumbup:already have one. :king: of all media :devil2::laugh:

Dear god, I hope this collider kills us all after seeing that.

tdawg420
09-10-2008, 04:34 PM
hahahahaha. Garry or Jerry what the fuck. lol the hell are on you and where did you find that or why did you create it lol. what the fuck man.

jlehane3
09-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Stern show and O&A shows are very similar in many ways.Back in 1982 I hooked up Jackie and Fred with Stern while he was still in Wash DC. I was most closely linked with Jackie the jokeman. :king:http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/BigEllenDegeneresTrojan.jpg Back then I informed them that Ellen was gay.:help::blink:

tdawg420
09-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Jerry or Gerry, why don't you open up a Jerry or Gerry topic for us and put your pictures in there. The mars thing was one thing, Then the Anthony and Stenr picture made me wonder. Now we have Ellen and NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE!!! you seem like a crazy person lol. I will say that I get a kick out of some of them, but most of them have NOTHING to do with ANYTHING that relevent to FUCK ALL!!!! And then you post them, and peopel quote you and on a 10 page fuckin topic, 9 of the pages are different Gerry or Jerry pictures of just random shit that doesn't mean anything. Not to say I'm not trotting the CT & Jivin Forums spewing my random bullshit...Actually. fuck it. I;m just as bad. Your thing is pctures, mine is writing books. Were both fuckin nut cases.

And CT I;m still irate over the 50% of your comments that personally affected me emotionally. I HATE YOU CT!!!....But I love you too. all hetro like tho eh. So 50% of you is just as fuckin crazy as Gerry or Jerry and I. or at least you sound that way.

Love Trevor

jlehane3
09-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Your emotions are a little more extreme than mine,owing to your young hormones kickin'. You sound like me when I was 18 or 20,when I was driving school busses and trying to break into the music scene from a local level. You can't expect all the other posters to be as interesting as you are.You still have more than half your life left to live. Mine is more than half over.These references I throw up are familiar to East coasties/NYC/radio /internet people.It's already in their repetwat to joke on Ellen :lol:or Stern or Anthony,because weknow and love them or know and hate them(mass media icons we feel we know because we grew up with them). They are comedians,and we study comedians.You drive trucks/I write songs.You make:clap: videos/I write jokes.You :smoke:smoke :annoyed:or drink/I find real life on the 4th planet or the low density beings.You fall off a bike and get drain :wallbash:bramage/I put a mass :devil2:murderer behind bars for life.You listen on a :thumbup:radio/I go cheap and computer only,never the car.You talk about your life in Canada/I heckle the comedians i love to listen to to piss them off & give them more fuel/material/rants/catharsis to break their boredom.They use you for fresh material and laugh/They use me like a diaper. :):drunk::laugh:Here's another Pop Culture Icon for ya that all the comics know by name http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/BettiePage22bthm.jpg

tdawg420
09-11-2008, 09:30 PM
lol you nut. I won't disagree. I was out of line. I'll just say in my opion I feel the HUGE pictures take away from what you have to say. your call you made and your pictures were great, but again in my opinion, I just feel the more you post pictures that stray away from anything thats going on, or what your saying, it takes away from what your saying.

I feel like a douche now, but the stern and anthony pic made me fuckin laugh cause I never saw it before...But Ellen? the fuck did she come from? lol. I dunno its my opinion. I can't be like the rest of these meanies saying crazy things. I love you Jerry Gerry...but still hate 50% of CT...that bastard

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-12-2008, 04:59 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/BettiePage22bthm.jpg

Betty Page, she is smoking hot, and I love her hairstyle. I've been thinking about getting a Betty Page tattoo for a long time, I just need to find the best photo realistic tattoo artist in the world, because it has to look exactly like her, otherwise what's the point.