You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
time travel thoughts.... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : time travel thoughts....

RickMcCrank47
09-10-2008, 06:56 PM
ok so we've established that im a stoner....so beware...

could you imagine going back in a time machine (delorean or phone booth) to the first ship of white guys that went to africa. i would want to be on that ship as they pulled intot he first port...
captain -"holy shit....look at those dark skinned people....they're not even speaking english"
first mate -"i bet we could make them work in the fields over in the new colonies in the west"
captain -"bloody good idea chap, lets load the hull of this boat up and send a few thousand more over the next hundred or so years."
**\\*FLASH*//**
Rick - "alright, seriously....you guys gotta listen to me, dont even worry about how i got here or where im from....just trust me, let it go...."
captain -"let what go?"
Rick -"the slaves, let it go....youre not gonna profit enough money off them to make it worth your while. it may look like it in the short run, but in a few hundred years it will look like that over there!"
[first mate throws up and passes out]
captain -"thank you magical sir, your mystery will remain in our stories for all time"

note: this is a satire :lol:

disneyspy
09-10-2008, 07:07 PM
rick has burned one and is about to post athread about time travel

BLAM spy shows up and says

"rick dont do this,it may seem like a good idea right now but i just came from 2 days from now and after you got banned you smoked sum fla cronik and your brain melted"

rick puts down the spliff and turns off his computer

last 3 brain cells saved

jennysmurf
09-10-2008, 09:14 PM
rick has burned one and is about to post athread about time travel

BLAM spy shows up and says

"rick dont do this,it may seem like a good idea right now but i just came from 2 days from now and after you got banned you smoked sum fla cronik and your brain melted"

rick puts down the spliff and turns off his computer

last 3 brain cells saved

:laugh:

ChrisTheCop
09-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Now can one of you time travelers **//FLASH*** to the me of 2 minutes ago and warn me

"Chris dont click on this thread, it may seem like an interesting topic right now but i just came from 2 minutes from now and you don't inhale the proper substances necessary to appreciate it. Youre just gonna be disappointed and youll want these next 2 minutes back!"

patsopinion
09-10-2008, 11:15 PM
disney spy and sarasota fl?

is this 1996?

hey do me favor and put me down for 1k shares of google at 120 a piece wouldya
thnx

patsopinion
09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Now can one of you time travelers **//FLASH*** to the me of 2 minutes ago and warn me

"Chris dont click on this thread, it may seem like an interesting topic right now but i just came from 2 minutes from now and you don't inhale the proper substances necessary to appreciate it. Youre just gonna be disappointed and youll want these next 2 minutes back!"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Emw-fymlM2s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Emw-fymlM2s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

debit
09-11-2008, 05:56 AM
Send the Israeli armed forces back to 1934...

Drunky McBetidont
09-11-2008, 06:10 AM
i'd rather go back in time and blow myself. if we stopped the slave trade before it happened we wouldn't have all the good civil war stories.

MIKEYDAKEN
09-11-2008, 06:30 AM
the stoner would be burned as a witch. you gotta remember there was still talk of sea monsters so a man popping out of thin air in a phone booth or a car would not be taken well.

Drunky McBetidont
09-11-2008, 06:36 AM
the stoner would be burned as a witch. you gotta remember there was still talk of sea monsters so a man popping out of thin air in a phone booth or a car would not be taken well.

that is why you bring a boom stick.

http://meltyourfaceoff.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/bruce-army-of-darkness.jpg

BeerBandit
09-11-2008, 07:37 AM
I could be wrong here, I went the chemistry route not the history/sociology route, but didn't civilization spread from the darker skinned region outwards?

RickMcCrank47
09-11-2008, 08:15 AM
that is why you bring a boom stick.

http://meltyourfaceoff.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/bruce-army-of-darkness.jpg

holy fuckin shit!!!! THAT IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES EVER MADE... showing up in feudal era with a car, a shotgun and a chainsaw strapped to one arm...

shop smart, shop S-Mart

RickMcCrank47
09-11-2008, 08:16 AM
I could be wrong here, I went the chemistry route not the history/sociology route, but didn't civilization spread from the darker skinned region outwards?

no arguement there, im just saying maybe the slave trade not starting could have made a lil difference on todays world

debit
09-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Yeah, but they never built boats, (except the Eqyptians, Carthaginians and the Phoenicians) and they don't really count because they were Arabs.

Seriously though Africa is a tough place to start a civilization. Very few rivers are reliable enough for commerce. Most places are desert, jungle, or have a wet season that all combine to make roads very difficult. A civilization needs to grow it's economy through trade to prosper. It also needs new ideas so it can innovate and improve their standard of living. New ideas come from competition from your neighbors. Dictators (Kings & Emperors) generally disliked new ideas because it could threaten their rule. In Europe people with new ideas would leave one country and take their new ideas to another. A thousand years ago the Chinese navy visited Africa, but the Emperor ordered the fleet destroyed because he was afraid of losing control. And don't forget the negative impact Moon Dragons can have on a civilization.

disneyspy
09-11-2008, 01:12 PM
disney spy and sarasota fl?

is this 1996?

hey do me favor and put me down for 1k shares of google at 120 a piece wouldya
thnx

will do,whats google?ill be jumpin back to my present soon so i need a reply quic