You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
The Offical CT Poon Search Party Thread [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : The Offical CT Poon Search Party Thread

debit
09-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Let's help our hero CT get some poon.

My suggestions:

- stop saying Mike's hard lemonade is cool
- go to the gym
- quit scheduling naps
- stop watching soccor all day

JPMNICK
09-17-2008, 12:53 PM
only 1 thing he needs

more money in his pocket

Dan 'Hampton
09-17-2008, 01:34 PM
He's gotta realize the void he keeps telling us about is his lack of a woman.

TheGameHHH
09-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Let's help our hero CT get some poon.

My suggestions:

- stop saying Mike's hard lemonade is cool
- go to the gym
- quit scheduling naps
- stop watching soccor all day

its DOPE......mikes hard lemonade is DOPE

RickMcCrank47
09-17-2008, 02:14 PM
i agree with debit.....CT would not be as (key word 'as') tense or irritable to the general public. thats not to say that he wouldn't be more abusive to the women he would be hooking up with....but that just gets him to Jivin's level of sexuality and dementia.

and shit, if i can hook up with a chick, you should be able to.....YOU HAVE YOU'RE OWN RADIO SHOW!!!! they dont have to know anything else about it

i say no soccer until you get some poo-nan in your life.

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-17-2008, 05:24 PM
Maybe CT could try a cuddle party?

tdawg420
09-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Maybe CT could try a cuddle party?

Thats lame. what do you think CT is? he's looking for some fast easy action. right CT? Just like the rest of us. a cuddle party is a huge cock block and he'd end up with an emotionally mentally head fucked mess of a woman. So my plan. I guess CT may need to take some time away from his job. it could be some work, but your guarenteed some easy ass. First thing CT it will take some schooling. I'm not sure of the cost or anything, maybe look into it, but you could easily get into school and become a nurse, and find an old age home in your community.

And thanks for you fucks for ruining a show I havent listened to yet. I know you only talked about a small portion, but you all ruined it. I'll listen saturday morning on my trip to Edmonton or my trip back but you all ruined the ENTIRE show for me. I'm going to bed now. I suck I decided...I'm sorry

Love, Trevor

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-18-2008, 05:59 PM
I had just thought a cuddle party would help ease him into it. I agree with you that a cuddle party is gayer than AIDS, I was thinking of it as a stepping stone to hardcore fucking.

CT, ... just come to Canada, the chicks are hot and easy and like everybody except Ameri......, aww forget it. Stay where you're at.

nate1000
09-19-2008, 05:36 AM
Will you two canadians STFU and get back to shoveling? Isn't curling on CBC now? Oh, look, its the hip. Fekkin Canucks. Go make some bacon. :lol:

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Will you two canadians STFU and get back to shoveling? Isn't curling on CBC now? Oh, look, its the hip. Fekkin Canucks. Go make some bacon. :lol:

Shouldn't you be trying to get your economy back on track?

RickMcCrank47
09-19-2008, 08:33 AM
Shouldn't you be trying to get your economy back on track?

we are....the government just bailed out all the foreclosed houses around the country until the economy swings back up and consumers can afford the houses out there.

im close to moving back to NY to live at my parents house cause work is so slow here.

jlehane3
09-19-2008, 05:30 PM
:wink:thru most of college.Then once I moved out 10 years later when a fire burned a place down(row houses/careless :drunk:student:devil2: fire) where I was living,and had to stay 2 weeks.I really :glurps:despised living with them,and was so eager to get back comfortably away from them and nerves on edge.They helped:help: me out,but it was a nasty life's:surrender: lesson,like you really can't go back to the irresponsible days.Freedom is worth the price. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/thchefFeZardee.jpg I had to eat:flush: bawls to get my life back,just like......:wallbash:

RickMcCrank47
09-19-2008, 06:20 PM
im moving into an efficiency just to make sure i can not have to deal with anyone elses bullshit in this economy. im getting some side work and a friend of mine is opening a shop where i can do side work at night. all that plus a locked in rent/utility bill. now i just gotta get more money and then ill be living large again haha...right! (sarcasm alert!)

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-19-2008, 07:27 PM
im moving into an efficiency just to make sure i can not have to deal with anyone elses bullshit in this economy. im getting some side work and a friend of mine is opening a shop where i can do side work at night. all that plus a locked in rent/utility bill. now i just gotta get more money and then ill be living large again haha...right! (sarcasm alert!)

Judging by your videos, I would guess you are an auto mechanic. My brother is an industrial mechanic, but a journeyman auto mechanic by trade, and moonlights on the side. It's a good enough income on the side that he is considering doing it full time, assuming things are similar down there it should be easy to do, really all a guy has to do is charge a little less for labor than the dealerships, and he comes out looking golden.

Chigworthy
09-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Fucking Export A's, Chips & Gravy, peameal bacon. What the hell is an "efficiency"?

(Nothing but Canadian love. My family came from Bruce County, Ontario. NOH2LO mutherfuckers!)

Dan 'Hampton
09-28-2008, 11:06 AM
Answer to your problems CT?
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/TheBigA/n1489066482_30025787_6079.jpg

UncleChris77
09-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Answer to your problems CT?
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/TheBigA/n1489066482_30025787_6079.jpg

Is that a robot? Creepy......

debit
09-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Is that a robot? Creepy......

Mmmm.... new lily.

She's got that new lily smell.

Dan 'Hampton
09-28-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm betting CT knows her already. If he wasn't sewing curtains he could make a move.

Dr_Frottage
09-29-2008, 06:42 PM
probably tastes like lettuce.:tongue: