You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Canadians and our best friends...The United States of America [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Canadians and our best friends...The United States of America

tdawg420
09-24-2008, 07:09 PM
This site in general is for fun times. its not a site for such serious things. Especially the CT & Jivin Board (www.ct&jivin.com Best show EVER(for those who find this thread without knowing who CT & Jivin are)

I love you Americans. we have jokes about each other. Mostly your high class entertainment industry likes to go after our low dollar and how we are so friendly. so in regards to that. YOUR DOLLAR SUCKS AND FUCK YOU ALL

Now I saw bush's address just now. First off, I'n Alberta we support Canada. Chad and Debit(Sorry I don't know your name) can support this. Our economy is fine. sure crap houses a college student wouldn't even live in sells for $200 000, but when you make $150 000 a year MINIMUM, its not a big deal

Now I sympathize to the PEOPLE I consider our neighbors and friends and I'm just curious how the people not in entertainment who I don't hear every day(or week) feel about their economy. Who is at fault and why and how do you think it can be solved?

My Opinion:

Here is where I get lengthy. I started this thread because I want to know what the people of ronfez.net have to say. Call me an ass, tell me I'm right, I don't care. I want to give my opinion on this issue that is #1(the Ichiban) to you right now. I give respect and as friends, I wish you all the best. I hope things turn around...Now here is my self entitled feeling of sharing to the world...

I saw Bush's speech. It sounds liek he is scaring people. making it sound like he did everything right and never spend billions a day on a war. sure you were attacked and I can;t even imagine. But their has to be a median. To me he sounds like a fuckin lunatic, who can't find that median, and is borrowing money the peopel of the states have to pay back threough taxes, and bringing you in debt so far, he has to go on TV and cry for more money

In Alberta we had a Premeir Ralph Klien. People said Alberta will NEVER get out of debt. well guess what. He was never in politics. he was a NOBODY. But he got in and when he left and gave up the whole gig, he left alberta out of debt and the richest province in canada, which currently has such a good economy that we literally support the country. Our roads are prestine, we have everything we want, and every man woman and child got a $500 check, and all albertans will recieve 100% free health care next year without having to pay premiums. 100% FREE HEALTH CARE!!!!!!!!

Why? he wasn't a dummy spending money we never had. Yes, we still had good roads, and health care but he NEVER threw money towards crap that had nothing to do with Alberta. Yes its important to support local even world events that happen where money is needed, but he never went overboard. and to me, it sounds like bush is scaring people so they get outrageous and will cause congress to hand out the money THAT THEY DON'T HAVE!!!

Bush throws away money like it grows on trees, and then when something bad happens he like our province doesn;t have a "rainy day fund" set aside that nobody opwns but the province of alberta. And yes. if Canada got screwed, alberta would be too. and thats why in Canada the western provinces HATE the east because we are the only think keeping Canada alive. Thats why I say I HATE Cnada, would rather be American, but would rather be Albertan than American or anything else.

I could go on forever. I think I'm even out of line posting this, but you guys are going through something I seriously hope you get out of, but you have a maniac in office, and like Canada as the years go by, each politician has more lies and will bend us all over and fuck us up the ass once they are elected. You have had amazing leaders as have we(Ralph Klien) look him up. he went to a homeless thing, threw money on the floor and told them all to get jobs and stop being lazy. He was one of us. Human. I love the guy

And it will take someone like that. I'm lucky to have been born in Alberta and I sincerely hope any Americans can somehow have luck strike upon them and get that lying money wadting asshole you have get out of office, be remembered as a NOTHING and have either party elected and hope restored...its too easy to waste money to make a group of people happy. its another thing to say fuck you, we have a financial crisis, we need toi stop spending on certain things and lower our debt so we can have money aside for such crisis...

Politics is fucked. I'm waiting for someone to read my first sentence and say I'm a dummy and not read the rest. if your still reading I thank you. if you Canadian and from the west, Hello my friend. If your from the east FUCK YOU YOU MOOCHERS!!! and if you american, I sincerely wish you the best, and if your from another country, lets laugh at the low american dollar and burn it and put the video on youtube since we can all afford to. :P

Love Trevor

jauble
09-24-2008, 07:17 PM
I like you trevor but holy shit was that long...you know we have blogs here right?

hunnerbun
09-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Holy fuck dude....step away from the bong....

Oh and btw, I am from the East and take exception to your remarks about the east... If it wasn't for the east coasters most of the jobs in Alberta would probably go to illegal immigrants from the third world. Its the Newfies and the Nova Scotians that are not afraid of a little hard work that go and do the "shitty" $30 plus an hour jobs that no one else wants to do that give "St. Ralph" all the tax money that he uses to throw on the floor in the homeless shelter.

Oilfield Canuck #3
09-24-2008, 07:34 PM
And yes. if Canada got screwed, alberta would be too. and thats why in Canada the western provinces HATE the east because we are the only think keeping Canada alive. Thats why I say I HATE Cnada, would rather be American, but would rather be Albertan than American or anything else.

I used to think that Alberta separating and becoming a part of the states was a good idea, about 10 years ago. But between Clinton and his assault weapons bans, and Bush and his spider monkey face, I think we would be better off as our own country.

You are right that Alberta carries the country as far as the economy goes, and I agree that the easterners are useless. I wouldn't piss in their mouths if their teeth were on fire.

But I say, Alberta for itself, and fuck the rest of them.

http://www.separationalberta.com/

tdawg420
09-24-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm a jauble fan. And I know about blogs, thats why the whole "my comment" thing was distinctively seperate. As to not waste your time...I'm sorry. hummerbun I agree with you. and we have lazy people around here who don't have a job and bitch. I can't argue that East Canadians are hard workers, but we provide Canada with a lot and since our leaders reside in Ottawa, us ahrd working, born and raised Albertans get SCREWED...The states have the whole equal as a country thing figured out. we don't. Western Canada gets raped. and lastly....Chad...your my hero. your extremely intelligent. You know how it is lol. I'm going to bed.

The End

Love, Trevor

RickMcCrank47
09-24-2008, 08:26 PM
well....youre thinkin what every one eles is thinkin....why is so much money going out....cause NONE is coming in. Im for Obama mainly because hes not a republica. they have shown me that they do not know how to handle the economy, because he cant even bring in the right people to advise.

AND HOW WAS THERE NEVER A REGULATORY BODY FOR BANKS AND MORTGAGE BROKERS!?!?! Predatory lending is what murdered this country and if someone had just been watching and said, wait...youve lent out too much.....let let these people pay some back first...WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS!!!! or atleast not as badly.....

tdawg420
09-25-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm a dummy so I'm going to look into what rick said so I can understand it.

See, wether this is the place or not, the boys touched on politics and I'm just curious of what people here think politicly. Yes my whole gimmick from day one has been a gong show, but Trevor is very curious of peoples thoughts on this issue. Because like it or not, right now this to me is one of the most important issues in the world today. I'm off to learn what rick was talking about even tho I've heard it a few times and somehow let it skip past as if I understood it.

Dougie Brootal
10-11-2008, 10:26 AM
do you know bret hart? i love bret hart.

red_red_red
10-11-2008, 10:35 AM
wordiest post ever, i wonder what it said.

torker
10-11-2008, 10:45 AM
This thread may not be Oscar® worthy, but it's gonna sweep the Junos.

Don Stugots
10-11-2008, 11:17 AM
do you know bret hart? i love bret hart.

I love Dino Bravo. Do you know him?

UncleChris77
11-06-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm saddened to report this, but I think I just found a reason that Canada is better than the US that I just can't argue with...

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/11/05/bc-football-streaking-tradition.html?ref=rss&loomia_si=t0:a16:g25:r1:c0:b19494683

Don't miss the videos on the right hand side.

tdawg420
11-09-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm saddened to report this, but I think I just found a reason that Canada is better than the US that I just can't argue with...

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/11/05/bc-football-streaking-tradition.html?ref=rss&loomia_si=t0:a16:g25:r1:c0:b19494683

Don't miss the videos on the right hand side.

I finally thought this was burried...but then Uncle Chris ran across a common Canadian high school tradition...we are better :)

Foster
11-09-2008, 11:25 AM
what is a thread about canada doing in the ct & jivin forum?

is the show based from there or something?

RickMcCrank47
11-09-2008, 03:28 PM

no, we just have a high number of listeners from canada, specifically canadian oil field workers....

tdawg420
11-11-2008, 06:02 PM

if such quality shows such as CT & Jivin came out of Canada I would piss. Canada loves 202. fuckin rights we do.

Brandon From Ohio.
11-11-2008, 07:04 PM

It is because canada is the land of sweetness, light, and all things good.

Not unlike CT and Jivin on an off-day.

Dan 'Hampton
11-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Me and Bill Lee love canadians! He married two of them.