You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Jivin is the number one caller [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Jivin is the number one caller

RickMcCrank47
09-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Im sorry to say that the best caller to the suicide prevention hotline is not from florida....hes not a canadian oil worker.....and hes certainly not a sexy russian broad.

after making a hilarious drug induced 10 minute phone call, breaking the CT maximum fun rule of a short concise calls, i deemed that Jivin is the number one caller.

little did i realize that i had never heard the October 2, 2006 show. not only was this phone call longer than 10 minutes, IT WAS ENTIRELY PHONED IN! and it was absolutely by far the funniest CT and Jivin ive ever heard. there have been better shows content and quality wise, but none this humorous. not only did it solidify Jivin as the best caller ever, we, the other callers have no chance at contributing as much in one call as Jivin did in that session. chinese food, drinks, street racing, partial male nudity....im not sure i can call in anymore...

if you havent heard it, i tell you with all honesty it is worth the listen.
http://www.ctandjivin.com/shows/inactive/ctandjivin_10052006.mp3

RickMcCrank47
10-02-2008, 01:32 PM
two girls fighting over Jivin on Todays R&F...

Jivin holds down his number one position with a lamb-basting of Old Lilly while getting a hook up with the New-Lilly....

how many other of you fuckers are using someone elses radio show to try and pull a threesome?? yeah thats what i thought

Dan 'Hampton
10-02-2008, 01:49 PM
But new lily is perfect for CT. This could be the end of the show!

tdawg420
10-05-2008, 08:52 AM
I'm gonna take a listen, but before I do I just have to say that Jivin is the worst caller. Maybe he might of been the best, but as it sits now he has shitty fuckin calls even his long time partner can voudge for in truth to that. Jivins calls have definately gone down hill and he needs to give it up. Its his show but he's sinking the ship and won't jump off to save it...Poor CT...he fucked us on the new show tho. probly got into making some curtains to sell on craigs list or something

Love, Trevor

jivin
10-06-2008, 05:14 AM
voudge

Oilfield Canuck #3
10-06-2008, 06:11 AM
voudge

From the Cree meaning ... to have positive relations with a horse.

UncleChris77
10-06-2008, 09:34 AM
From the Cree meaning ... to have positive relations with a horse.
Positive relations?

http://iamatvjunkie.typepad.com/i_am_a_tv_junkie_a_blog_f/images/equus.jpg

Dan 'Hampton
10-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Positive relations?

http://iamatvjunkie.typepad.com/i_am_a_tv_junkie_a_blog_f/images/equus.jpg
Negative relations:
http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/4158101.html

tdawg420
10-06-2008, 06:10 PM
:annoyed:

RickMcCrank47
10-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Jivin....how can we ever give you more praise for your callability IF YOUR FAT PRICK DOUCHE CUNT OF A PARTNER DOESNT FUCKIN LOAD THE NEW EPISODE!

rectify please?

tdawg420
10-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Maybe CT is helping Jivin cover this all up. Jivin talked about his eating disorder/aids illness and how he is loosing weight at a rapid pace. Maybe CT is being a good friend and Jivin is too weak to record the show...

Jivin I wish you a speedy recovery and CT, your being a very good friend and your not fat. you just have big bones. its ok. Take your time you two. Everyone is being mean but I know whats goin on here so my wishes go out to Jivin, and CT for being excellent.

Love Trevor

p.s. hang in there (P)rick

Oilfield Canuck #3
10-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Maybe CT is helping Jivin cover this all up. Jivin talked about his eating disorder/aids illness and how he is loosing weight at a rapid pace. Maybe CT is being a good friend and Jivin is too weak to record the show...

Jivin I wish you a speedy recovery and CT, your being a very good friend and your not fat. you just have big bones. its ok. Take your time you two. Everyone is being mean but I know whats goin on here so my wishes go out to Jivin, and CT for being excellent.

Love Trevor

p.s. hang in there (P)rick

I didn't realize that this was the issue, CT you are a good friend to Jivin.

Jivin, ... Good luck bro.

UncleChris77
10-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Im sorry to say that the best caller to the suicide prevention hotline is not from florida....hes not a canadian oil worker.....and hes certainly not a sexy russian broad.

after making a hilarious drug induced 10 minute phone call, breaking the CT maximum fun rule of a short concise calls, i deemed that Jivin is the number one caller.

little did i realize that i had never heard the October 2, 2006 show. not only was this phone call longer than 10 minutes, IT WAS ENTIRELY PHONED IN! and it was absolutely by far the funniest CT and Jivin ive ever heard. there have been better shows content and quality wise, but none this humorous. not only did it solidify Jivin as the best caller ever, we, the other callers have no chance at contributing as much in one call as Jivin did in that session. chinese food, drinks, street racing, partial male nudity....im not sure i can call in anymore...

if you havent heard it, i tell you with all honesty it is worth the listen.
http://www.ctandjivin.com/shows/inactive/ctandjivin_10052006.mp3

Having now listened to it, I heartily agree! Jivin was one of the best callers I've heard to ANY radio show, not just his own.

In addition to what Rick went through, you also see the beginnings of several CT&J staples, like CT attending his first soccer game and Jivin hating Dane Cook.

Damn it, Rick, now I'm going to have to go back and listen to the episodes from before I started subscribing to the podcast. Like I don't have enough radio to keep up with!