You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
ct & jivin promo suggestions [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : ct & jivin promo suggestions

jivin
10-07-2008, 06:32 AM
Have your favorite ct & jivin moments turned into promos that will air on sirius/xm! Each week we're going to be making new promos and we need you to tell us your picks from the last show. They can be short one-liners or up to 25 seconds in length. Funny, sad, awkward, angry, sciencetastic or anything else; as long as you liked it. Just describe the line(s)/bit/segment below and we'll choose the one that works best.

thanks for the help,
jivin

JustJon
10-07-2008, 09:01 AM
How about political ads for the post apocalyptic CT & Jivin world?

"Would you follow this man after the end of the world [clip of ct saying rules stuff] or would you rather enjoy a fun post apocalyptic world [quote of jivin wanting to rape and pillage]. This message paid for by People for Jivin to lead post apocalypse. I'm jivin and I approve this message."

And of course do the opposite for ct as well. Just a thought.

tdawg420
10-07-2008, 05:17 PM
haha reading jivins post it sounded like a bad info-mercial pitch trying to sell something for free nobody wants to take. I like this idea tho. This is good stuff. count me in.

I like JustJon's political angle haha. O&A give boring homework. CT & Jivin give fun homework. fuckin eh!

Love Trevor

Oilfield Canuck #3
10-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Does this mean more live shows on XM?

Do something like a chick flick trailers.

"one of them loves curtains" play a clip about ct's love of curtains
"the other loveds hydrating his scrotum" pay ball bag tea clip
"together they ....."

Fuck I ran out of steam on that one,

Or how some quick stingers like "CT and Jivin - we're not zombies"

I think anything zombie will be good, it's what got me on board and interested with you guys the first time you were live on XM, and it seems like most of the new callers like to talk about zombie things as well.

UncleChris77
10-08-2008, 01:50 AM
"Werewolves aren't real, right?"

should close several of them.

RickMcCrank47
10-12-2008, 09:18 PM
at least one needs to have included "Mikes Hard Lemonade is dope" and somethin about time travel. im terrible at life and radio bits.

"if it costs 10 dollars less to have the one that may cause the world to end, i say lets do it!" that was a good drop from i believe the sept 27th xm show.

TheGameHHH
10-12-2008, 09:26 PM
"CT & Jivin.........kings of the hobo economy"

tdawg420
10-15-2008, 06:30 PM
On the october 6 show about 40 min in I had a thing about the whole poon deal and jivin saying stuff about cuddle partys and CT being like "Fuck no" but I was having a hard time. I need to do some marijuana this weekend for the first time in over a month and listen to the october 13 show. The whole poon soccer cuddle party talk and such from rick, chad, and debit was good stuff. Those 2 minutes could be arranged and pieced together and become something...possibly lol. I need drugs again

Love, Trevor

jivin
10-20-2008, 07:26 PM
new promos should be running all this week on xm & sirius...big thanks to justjon for the great idea.

JustJon
10-21-2008, 09:40 AM
new promos should be running all this week on xm & sirius...big thanks to justjon for the great idea.

I heard the first one today after O&A. It was a pro-CT ad for a post zombie apocalypse world. w00t!

RickMcCrank47
10-21-2008, 11:56 AM
I heard the first one today after O&A. It was a pro-CT ad for a post zombie apocalypse world. w00t!

damn, i wish i was as cool as JustJon, hes got a promo running on 2 satellite radio companies.....well, kinda... good job JJ.

CANNOT WAIT FOR SATURDAY NIGHT

UncleChris77
10-21-2008, 02:51 PM

Can we get MP3s of them posted up somewhere? I'd like to check them out at my leisure, because that's just the kind of super-fan that I am.

JustJon
10-21-2008, 03:14 PM
It also got replayed after Ron and Fez this afternoon.

Dan 'Hampton
10-23-2008, 02:19 AM
Something simple and quick like:
"CT and Jivin, kings of the homo economy".

UncleChris77
10-23-2008, 05:24 AM

If that's NOT a typo, I love it.

Hell, even if it IS a typo, I still love it.

RickMcCrank47
10-23-2008, 08:18 AM

can we lock this thread? DanHampton killed it....fuckin amazing

Oilfield Canuck #3
10-23-2008, 09:26 AM
can we lock this thread? DanHampton killed it....fuckin amazing

Oh noes, ... Rick is doesn't get the bit guy.

Or possibly, hasn't heard the latest xm show guy.

Dan 'Hampton
10-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Dude I was listening to it in bed last night, had to lock it in to my brain and then remember to post it this morning. I rule.

RickMcCrank47
10-23-2008, 01:50 PM
Oh noes, ... Rick is doesn't get the bit guy.

Or possibly, hasn't heard the latest xm show guy.

or possibly just thought it was a funny line....you canadiennes (yeah, the female context) need to relax....maybe go lay in the sun at the beach for a while...oh wait, its october, youve got a few feet of snow already, right?

side note: post number 420!!! :)

TheGameHHH
10-23-2008, 01:57 PM

is this a joke? did i not just post this like 6 days ago?

Dan 'Hampton
10-23-2008, 02:21 PM
you miss the nuance.

Oilfield Canuck #3
10-23-2008, 04:44 PM
or possibly just thought it was a funny line....you canadiennes (yeah, the female context) need to relax....maybe go lay in the sun at the beach for a while...oh wait, its october, youve got a few feet of snow already, right?

side note: post number 420!!! :)

Damned internet, I interpreted that as you thought Dan Hampton was being a dick, and obviously you meant it as a funny comment.

This is why I like emoticons. A happy or mad face behind the post in question would have made the meaning more clear.

So, Rick I apologize for calling you doesn't get the bit guy and hereby dub myself, interprets post in a context in which they weren't intended guy.

:smile::smile::smile:

Also, laying on the beach is for queers, and as for the snow, I am still riding my street bike, no snow yet, maybe by the end of the month though. I am looking forward to it, I've got my snowmobile all tuned up, ready for some serious high marking.

Brandon From Ohio.
10-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Also, laying on the beach is for queers, and as for the snow, I am still riding my street bike, no snow yet, maybe by the end of the month though. I am looking forward to it, I've got my snowmobile all tuned up, ready for some serious high marking.

Fuck, you just want to force me to go to Pennsylvania, don't you?

UncleChris77
10-24-2008, 07:27 PM

Or, maybe, I need to listen to everything that's out before I post.

Damn, it's still funny though

Oilfield Canuck #3
10-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Fuck, you just want to force me to go to Pennsylvania, don't you?

What's happening in Pennsylvania?

Brandon From Ohio.
10-25-2008, 10:00 AM
What's happening in Pennsylvania?

Open space and a snowmobile.

jlehane
12-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Retrace your steps thru life and discover where things went RIGHT. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/BigCumiaEarlyYearsCollage.jpg How did you win friends and influence people? What were your highest times,best moments,personal victories? What are your secrets to success? :thumbup: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/83083602_477d7e299e_s247.jpg Mars Man suspicious and wary of Spirit rover 2004. Heavily masked image I almost missed. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/BigJerryCurlyHowardCollage.jpg My request to Pearl Jam and Nirvana for giving them GRUNGE formula was write me a song. Thru my buddy who moved to Seattle I told him,tell Kurt "I will never bother you" which he turned into a song called "You know you're right." My childhood idol was Curly Jerome(Jeremy) Howard/3 stooges. My name Jerry/Jeremiah(not as poetic as Jeremy). My last name rhymes with Spokane.... Jeremy spoke in (Spokane) class today......Whooo Hooooo:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::o hmy:

jlehane
01-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Holy S ! I love CNET .Freeware rules . Martian for your troubles. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/PIA10215bcrablu4.jpg