You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
The People or Persons [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : The People or Persons

tdawg420
10-15-2008, 04:38 PM
The people who came to the show and sent thier voice was unique. I heard the top point of thier question and I have a question and its what does it take for that point. Its not very recognizable the fact that the ability of the people or twins could unite but here is the thing

To this moment...tho this day, that woman went by and I told her about the show and when the time came to get possibly to the question it was like "Who the fuck are you?"

So I went into that path where these trees came to a point and I found this place and on the path at the bench there was a person and they knew the show so I came through and found these glass bottles and I was like "Why the fuck do you have this shit?" so I ended up going through them and she said no so I went back to the town I last left and the store had this pop and it was fuckin good

So the aquarium at the store she said "Thats it" and there was a bad beard and for a few days on monday it was just kicking the shit out of me. It made me think but for time fifty six groups came through and ten people for the bush was again going with the trees and bottles.

Love Trevor

UncleChris77
10-15-2008, 06:27 PM
The people who came to the show and sent thier voice was unique. I heard the top point of thier question and I have a question and its what does it take for that point. Its not very recognizable the fact that the ability of the people or twins could unite but here is the thing

To this moment...tho this day, that woman went by and I told her about the show and when the time came to get possibly to the question it was like "Who the fuck are you?"

So I went into that path where these trees came to a point and I found this place and on the path at the bench there was a person and they knew the show so I came through and found these glass bottles and I was like "Why the fuck do you have this shit?" so I ended up going through them and she said no so I went back to the town I last left and the store had this pop and it was fuckin good

So the aquarium at the store she said "Thats it" and there was a bad beard and for a few days on monday it was just kicking the shit out of me. It made me think but for time fifty six groups came through and ten people for the bush was again going with the trees and bottles.

Love Trevor

Um.... wow. Maybe I should start smoking more. Or stop checking the board right before I go to sleep. Because I'm going to be thinking about this all night. And I don't have a fucking clue what it means.

RickMcCrank47
10-15-2008, 06:31 PM

Love Trevor

i need jivin to record himself reading this and we need to have another trevors poem video fun.

and smoking isnt going to help....im high as a kite and i cannot figure out what that meant

I need to do some marijuana this weekend for the first time in over a month
I need drugs again

maybe this is why we cant figure him out...

UncleChris77
10-15-2008, 06:56 PM
i need jivin to record himself reading this .

Rick, you are a genius!

Hey Jivin, get working!

UncleChris77
10-21-2008, 05:29 PM
Why can't I stop reading this?!?!?! :confused:

Help me...

torker
10-21-2008, 05:42 PM

Love Trevor
http://www.comic-trust.com/Images/Art_nat2.gif

RickMcCrank47
10-21-2008, 07:41 PM
jivin, what the fuck, wheres my recording??? how am i supposed to do production for your show without your help!?!?!?!

Brandon From Ohio.
10-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Magic?