You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Jeff Hardy rushed to hospital [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy rushed to hospital

Heather 8
11-23-2008, 04:40 AM
Since this is so far solely on WWE.com, I'm not sure if it's a storyline for tonight's PPV, but here's their post:

BOSTON – Jeff Hardy was found unconscious in a stairwell at his hotel in Boston today, and was rushed to the nearest emergency room.

Due to privacy issues, WWE is not releasing the name of the hospital.

WWE.com will have more information if it becomes available.

Don Stugots
11-23-2008, 04:41 AM
overdose. he tried to go out like Pillman.

Foster
11-23-2008, 04:49 AM
ambush by HHH?

celery
11-23-2008, 05:59 AM
ambush by HHH?
Kozlov more likely.

I can't decide if this is exploitative or just a smart way to get buys for tonight's PPV.

Don Stugots
11-23-2008, 06:06 AM
Kozlov more likely.

I can't decide if this is exploitative or just a smart way to get buys for tonight's PPV.

its both but no one will buy it.

Foster
11-23-2008, 06:13 AM
is this news coming just from WWE.com or can the story be found elsewhere?

Don Stugots
11-23-2008, 06:15 AM
is this news coming just from WWE.com or can the story be found elsewhere?

i checked other sites and it is not listed yet.

Tenbatsuzen
11-23-2008, 06:19 AM
overdose. he tried to go out like Pillman.

...Pillman's heart gave out. Not an OD.

donnie_darko
11-23-2008, 06:34 AM
...Pillman's heart gave out. Not an OD.
lol
yeah, and coke use would never cause someones heart to give out........

Heather 8
11-23-2008, 06:50 AM
Other sites have picked up on this, but all indications are that this is part of tonight's storylines.

whorehay
11-23-2008, 07:08 AM
although.. WWE.com was the first to give word about Eddie Guerrero dying.

remember when wrestling used to seem real all the time? like you had to question if certain things were a work or not. i actually thought some of the nWo stuff going on in 96 was real. i'm a jackass.

it does keep it interesting though.

King Hippos Bandaid
11-23-2008, 07:13 AM
its a work, Id rather see HHH vs Kozlov anyway

Don Stugots
11-23-2008, 07:19 AM
although.. WWE.com was the first to give word about Eddie Guerrero dying.

remember when wrestling used to seem real all the time? like you had to question if certain things were a work or not. i actually thought some of the nWo stuff going on in 96 was real. i'm a jackass.

it does keep it interesting though.

i am the opposite. i don't anything that i see. I didnt think Owen was really dead until the next day.

celery
11-23-2008, 07:51 AM
From prowrestling.net:

The story posted by the WWE website appears to be part of a storyline for tonight's Survivor Series pay-per-view. No sources I've spoken with are aware of an incident involving Hardy.

Powell's POV: This would have to rank among the sleazier angles the company has run as this would mean they are playing on Hardy's history, which includes two strikes against him in the Wellness Policy. My guess is the story will have a happy ending with Hardy capturing the WWE Title, although I suppose this could serve as an excuse for him not winning the title.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article1003627.shtml

biozombie
11-23-2008, 08:00 AM
i am the opposite. i don't anything that i see. I didnt think Owen was really dead until the next day.

I was convinced that Owen would come back, telling everyone that he surely wasn't the Blue Blazer. Considering how many of these guys drop dead from heart failure, this is a really sleazy thing to do if it's a work.

cougarjake13
11-23-2008, 08:21 AM
my first thoughs were MVP was right

but if its part of the storyline then it wouldnt apply

Fallon
11-23-2008, 08:53 AM
The fact that WWE.com asks "What does this mean for tonight's Survivor Series?" should mean it's a work.

I'm going tonight, fourth row.

Gonna see all the divas up close. Booyah!

Tenbatsuzen
11-23-2008, 08:55 AM
lol
yeah, and coke use would never cause someones heart to give out........

Again:

While he had a documented history of abuse of prescription drugs, an autopsy found that a previously undetected heart condition - arteriosclerotic heart disease - had led to his death.

So maybe the pills had something to do with it, but he was clean when he died. Same with Eddy.

Tenbatsuzen
11-23-2008, 08:57 AM
The fact that WWE.com asks "What does this mean for tonight's Survivor Series?" should mean it's a work.

"MAH GOD! SOME PASTY SHAVED-HEADED GUY IS TRYING TO RAPE MARIA! KING! STOP HIM!"

Fallon
11-23-2008, 09:01 AM
"MAH GOD! SOME PASTY SHAVED-HEADED GUY IS TRYING TO RAPE MARIA! KING! STOP HIM!"

Replace Maria with Maryse.

So awesome.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AdHT212wxXI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AdHT212wxXI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GR8LyxkCzeU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GR8LyxkCzeU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Don Stugots
11-23-2008, 09:35 AM

bring your "I am not Powder" sign.

Don Stugots
11-23-2008, 09:42 AM
No DQ.com had this:

WWE. com is reporting that Jeff Hardy was found unconscious in a stairwell at his hotel in Boston. He was rushed to a nearby emergency room.

In an update on WWE's report of Jeff Hardy being "found unconscious" in a stairwell at his hotel in Boston today, the storyline explanation will be that Edge attacked Hardy in the stairwell and left him lying. Hardy is expected to work his title match at Survivor Series tonight and sell the injuries.

boonanas
11-23-2008, 09:49 AM
This has been confirmed as a work and Hardy will still be at the PPV tonight. It's part of a storyline involving a returning WWE star.

boonanas
11-23-2008, 09:50 AM
This has been confirmed as a work and Hardy will still be at the PPV tonight. It's part of a storyline involving a returning WWE star.

Well, I tried to avoid spoilers.

Chimee
11-23-2008, 10:07 AM
When I first saw that, I thought it was too eerily close to Eddie Guerrero's death, both in story and date.

celery
11-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Again:

While he had a documented history of abuse of prescription drugs, an autopsy found that a previously undetected heart condition - arteriosclerotic heart disease - had led to his death.

So maybe the pills had something to do with it, but he was clean when he died. Same with Eddy.

"Clean" is relative. Dave Meltzer has talked about - it was known that Eddy was using prescription pills at the time of his death, though not overusing. But it was probably a matter of time before he took one too many and slipped back into abuse. He was in quite of a bit of pain, and it was a constant struggle for him.

So, I think it's a common misconception that Eddy was "clean at the time of his death", and not exactly true, though WWE and Eddy's many friends like to stick to that story.

Don Stugots
11-23-2008, 10:09 AM
Well, I tried to avoid spoilers.

sorry.

cougarjake13
11-23-2008, 10:17 AM
i was wondering when edge was coming back

Don Stugots
11-23-2008, 10:18 AM

i hope christian is with him

Dash77
11-23-2008, 06:52 PM

HE came back and won the title...good call

Fallon
11-23-2008, 07:56 PM
HE came back and won the title...good call

And the crowd went nuts. That match was fucking garbage until Edge and Jeff arrived.

Kozlov is useless.

cougarjake13
11-24-2008, 03:21 PM
kozlov is just a russian great khali