You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
I'm embarrased to be Canadian [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : I'm embarrased to be Canadian

tdawg420
12-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Just watch this fake asshole. our government is so fucked, everyone running any party is just as fake and bullshit as this. look at this fuckin donkey fuckin dick. this is embarrasing. I hate my country. pussy fake nothing dummys. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hbvMkOr5ZDI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hbvMkOr5ZDI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

At least I have Alberta to be proud of. We tell it how it is and don't take any bullshit:

"Ralph Klein, the premier of Alberta and darling of Canada’s right, made a disgusting display of his contempt for the poor in a drunken, midnight visit to a homeless shelter in Edmonton last week.

At around 1am December 12, a visibly intoxicated Klein had his chauffeur drive him to the Herb Jamieson Centre, a government-supported shelter for homeless men. Witnesses say that soon after entering the 249-bed Centre, Klein began shouting and swearing at a number of the homeless. Slurring his words, the Tory premier yelled repeatedly at them to get jobs, then threw money on the lobby floor and stormed out."

scottinnj
12-05-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm embarrased to be Canadian

You should be

Death Metal Moe
12-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I'm embarrased to be Canadian

Why today?

FezsAssistant
12-05-2008, 07:11 PM
So they SHOULDN'T get jobs?

Foster
12-05-2008, 07:20 PM
At around 1am December 12, a visibly intoxicated Klein had his chauffeur drive him to the Herb Jamieson Centre, a government-supported shelter for homeless men. Witnesses say that soon after entering the 249-bed Centre, Klein began shouting and swearing at a number of the homeless. Slurring his words, the Tory premier yelled repeatedly at them to get jobs, then threw money on the lobby floor and stormed out."

Do Canadians use a different calendar then we do or can they see into the future?

biozombie
12-05-2008, 07:36 PM
"I'm proud to be a Canadian
Pass me another Eskimo
I'm proud to be a Canadian
Hold my seat while I fuck her up the asshole"
-Dayglo Abortions

Jackie Puppet
12-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Her Native Son:
http://www.ronfez.net/gallery//watermark.php?file=4614

Canadian Paige
12-05-2008, 08:42 PM
At least Harper didn't make his national address using a webcam, and at least he doesn't say togedduhrrrrrrrrr.

Dion stinks.

ryno1974
12-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Just watch this fake asshole. our government is so fucked, everyone running any party is just as fake and bullshit as this. look at this fuckin donkey fuckin dick. this is embarrasing. I hate my country. pussy fake nothing dummys. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hbvMkOr5ZDI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hbvMkOr5ZDI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

At least I have Alberta to be proud of. We tell it how it is and don't take any bullshit:

"Ralph Klein, the premier of Alberta and darling of Canada’s right, made a disgusting display of his contempt for the poor in a drunken, midnight visit to a homeless shelter in Edmonton last week.

And what province is this douche bag from again? Right, the land of the closet gay cowboys, ALBERTA! - and THATS the worst thing you can call a man.

:lol:

west milly Tom
12-05-2008, 08:55 PM
That story rules. This guy is my new hero. I'm going down to the battered women's shelter.now to smack a bitch.

Oilfield Canuck #3
12-05-2008, 09:36 PM

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hbvMkOr5ZDI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

What is embarrassing about that? Are you in favor of the proposed Coalition?

Stephen Harper is the first Prime Minister we have had in ages that gives a shit about the west, if the Coalition comes into power Alberta will be fucked. Everything he said was pertinent and accurate, I'm not really sure what you are embarrassed about. You are aware he is a Calgarian, aren't you?

I am embarrassed that there are any Canadians that are even considering the Opposition siding with Separatists to cease control.

Also, Ralph Klein is awesome.

tdawg420
12-05-2008, 10:18 PM
What is embarrassing about that? Are you in favor of the proposed Coalition?

Stephen Harper is the first Prime Minister we have had in ages that gives a shit about the west, if the Coalition comes into power Alberta will be fucked. Everything he said was pertinent and accurate, I'm not really sure what you are embarrassed about. You are aware he is a Calgarian, aren't you?

I am embarrassed that there are any Canadians that are even considering the Opposition siding with Separatists to cease control.

Also, Ralph Klein is awesome.

Look at him. the way he is putting on a smile and doin it up in front of the cameras rather than actually professionaly address us. its fucked. how do I know the whole things not an act. I know he is from here, and it doesn;t matter who gets in, Alberta has always gotten fucked over and it will only get worse. No matter who gets in there. The other parties are making up some fuckin thing right after we elected the guy. WE elected him so why the fuck is there an issue.

Its all a fucking soap opera. its fuckin sickening. then Harper wants to shut down parlament til the end of January to figure out the economy problem. What has he been doing this whole time? the same thing any one of those fucks would do. NOTHING. get on it, figure it out why the fuckin wait.

Its all a fucking muse. fuck him and the whole system maaaaaaaaan

ryno1974
12-06-2008, 04:18 AM
Quit your fucking complaining. Alberta always gets fucked? You are out of your mind. I am from Manitoba - WE always get fucked. You guys are just petrified your false oil economy is going to burst and you may not be able to afford the gas for your jacked up F350 pickup truck with duelleys and the crew cab you drive around your fucking suburb to go from your over priced $750,000 2 bedroom bungalow to the local donair shop and back.

Dont be a pussy, the other guy was right - the only chance the west has is to keep Harper and to tell the french connection ad the pinko NDP to go fuck their hats.

And if you are embarrassed about anything, maybe it should be about your neighbors down below and their fucked up mismanagement of their finances.

torker
12-06-2008, 05:09 AM
visibly intoxicated Klein had his chauffeur drive him to the Herb Jamieson Centre, a government-supported shelter for homeless men
http://www.addictionca.com/images/cannabis3.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j288/cleverus/Jameson_Whiskey.jpg