You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Shawn Micheals Is A Bitch [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Micheals Is A Bitch

BronxJohnny
12-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Man how the fuck is he gonna pretend to be broke thats some bullshit man. DX money aint green? TRIPLE H aint his best bud can't loan him some doe? He can't get a couple of G's of an autography session. This is a shitty bit with all the real shit going on out there, motherfucker said he was bagging groceries, i know dudes that do that shit then go to their third job after that. Shawn Micheals is a bitch and i hope he really does lose all his shit bitch ass, he should have been the one who Goldberg kicked in the head and caused a stroke. The way hes been sucking Mcmanhon dick all these yrs im supposed to believe hes broke, i know wrestling aint real but thats just some foul shit to do to folks who aint got but good cheer and joy to give out for christmas Jake Roberts must be spinning in his grave.

lleeder
12-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Can't he do tummy sticks with x-pac and sell that shit on the web?

King Hippos Bandaid
12-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Vince is using the recession into an angle

he's being topical

weekapaugjz
12-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Can't he do tummy sticks with x-pac and sell that shit on the web?

:lol:

BronxJohnny
12-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Sorry Hippo that shit aint right man, if he wanted to be topical how come he didnt to a parody of the MLB guys on roids, what he should have done with that was get a guy to snap maybe even kill acouple of ppl now that would have been--------o wait shout out to Benoit. I get the topical shit and this isnt one of those this is were i draw the line in the sand BS but thats still fucked man.

NickyL0885
12-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Someone's taking things a weeeeee bit too seriously

ecobag2
12-15-2008, 09:39 PM
i know wrestling aint real

what?

Shut down the forum! There needs be a discussion of this.

TripleSkeet
12-15-2008, 10:04 PM
Johnny....its wrestling. There are no lines bro.

If there were there wouldnt have been angles involving retarded wrestlers, incest, necrophilia, murder, arson, race wars etc. etc. etc.

To be honest, this angle is kinda tame for McMahon. And at least it isnt just completely ridiculous and unbelievable. I mean, there are tons of wrestlers from the 80's that were stars and are now dead broke.

Mike Kingston
12-16-2008, 02:06 AM
Unfortunately Michaels gets this part because he's probably the only guy on the roster who could pull it off believably...

I still find it kind of funny that people boo him.

Don Stugots
12-16-2008, 03:14 AM
It would have made more sense to do it with a younger guy. Someone who had just settled down and wants to provide for his family. Not a guy that craps merchandise money.

Chimee
12-16-2008, 10:20 AM
You want accuracy with this story and a JBL/Michaels rivalry, bring in Marty Jannetty and have him be the one working for JBL with Michaels being outraged.

epo
12-16-2008, 10:50 AM
It would have made more sense to do it with a younger guy. Someone who had just settled down and wants to provide for his family. Not a guy that craps merchandise money.

I'll disagree. They needed an older guy to create the "need" for JBL's cash. A younger man would have time and HBK is arguably at the end.

And I like the start of the angle. It reminds me of a good 80's territorial angle with a good backstory.

BronxJohnny
12-16-2008, 11:16 AM
'You want accuracy with this story and a JBL/Michaels rivalry, bring in Marty Jannetty and have him be the one working for JBL with Michaels being outraged"
I dig what Chimee, Don Stugots, are saying. I think i was pissed just cuz it was Micheals but am def a big fan of it being Jannetty, makes sense and is plausable. Also maybe a younger guy who could be a new the duke the dumpster, except hes from Detriot and used to work at a car plant, start a new Dusty Roads ppl's champ kinda thing popping. The angle is a tad to far fetched just cuz it Micheals who you know gets that DX money, this bit would have worked i think with an unknown fresh faced kid or one of the many washed up 80's has beens, not a maineventer, orginal post was ass-a-nine i call a mulligan. I like to apologize to triple skeet, nickylo885 and ecobag3 for the orginal post.

Don Stugots
12-16-2008, 11:40 AM
I'll disagree. They needed an older guy to create the "need" for JBL's cash. A younger man would have time and HBK is arguably at the end.

And I like the start of the angle. It reminds me of a good 80's territorial angle with a good backstory.

a guy like Kofi Kingston, he started helping out people on the island but set some aside for himself and invested in AIG (a stock that not too long ago was 70 buck and is now a penny stock) and now he cant pay his mortage, his kids cant go to college.

::enter JBL::

i like it.

or an older guy like gold dust since they brought him back.

epo
12-16-2008, 11:53 AM
a guy like Kofi Kingston, he started helping out people on the island but set some aside for himself and invested in AIG (a stock that not too long ago was 70 buck and is now a penny stock) and now he cant pay his mortage, his kids cant go to college.

::enter JBL::

i like it.

or an older guy like gold dust since they brought him back.

I get your point but I think there are a couple of good elements working for it:

1. The "it happened to him?" factor. Everybody seems to know people like that right now.

2. Michaels is still good in the ring. The gimmick would blow with a Jannetty or a Golddust as nobody would believe they could kick anybody's ass.

The exception I can think of would be Sid Vicious. I would believe Sid would kick somebody's ass.

Don Stugots
12-16-2008, 11:56 AM
I get your point but I think there are a couple of good elements working for it:

1. The "it happened to him?" factor. Everybody seems to know people like that right now.

2. Michaels is still good in the ring. The gimmick would blow with a Jannetty or a Golddust as nobody would believe they could kick anybody's ass.

The exception I can think of would be Sid Vicious. I would believe Sid would kick somebody's ass.

i think Gold dust can kick someone's ass. that would be part of the story, to see how at first a guy would struggle with what he was doing and after a while, going along with it.

epo
12-16-2008, 12:11 PM
i think Gold dust can kick someone's ass. that would be part of the story, to see how at first a guy would struggle with what he was doing and after a while, going along with it.

Wouldn't the problem with somebody like Golddust be that he's been used in a jobber/comedy role in the past? I think part of the role would be the severity of the situation crossed with the credibility of the performer.

Don Stugots
12-16-2008, 12:14 PM
hmmmmmm. now i am not sure. damn you!

but he is Dusty's son. The son of the american dream is broke and working at the olive garden?

ScottFromGA
12-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately Michaels gets this part because he's probably the only guy on the roster who could pull it off believably...

I still find it kind of funny that people boo him.

I'm just trying to think.....most interesting?

Tazz "You Sold Out" chants at his last ECW show?

or

HBK "You Sold Out" chants last night.

its so hard to choose!!!! :huh::blink::huh:

epo
12-16-2008, 12:25 PM
hmmmmmm. now i am not sure. damn you!

but he is Dusty's son. The son of the american dream is broke and working at the olive garden?

Wasn't Shane Douglas working at Target?

The story of a broke Franchise needing the work?

Don Stugots
12-16-2008, 12:27 PM
Wasn't Shane Douglas working at Target?

The story of a broke Franchise needing the work?

hahaha, no clue. he was an ass. i never liked him.

lleeder
12-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Then why'd you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?

Chimee
12-16-2008, 01:28 PM
I know there was a story about Justin Credible working at an Olive Garden.

Don Stugots
12-16-2008, 01:32 PM
I know there was a story about Justin Credible working at an Olive Garden.

yeah, i seen that one. he is also going to culinary arts school so that really is not the big deal that the websites were making it out be.

AnnoyedGrunt
12-16-2008, 01:55 PM
I thought that Shane Douglas was working at Target, though Wikipedia says he's teaching again.

oh_kee_pa
12-16-2008, 01:57 PM
it's still real to me... damnit???

marcpsych
12-16-2008, 03:26 PM
This all seems like an obvious ploy to draw off the heat of "The Wrestler" and bask in the reflective glory of that movie.

That Shawn Michaels would be cast in this role is ridiculous and unbelievable.

Another great job by the Nipple-H led writing team.

GET RID OF THE WRITERS NOW!!!!!!!

BronxJohnny
12-16-2008, 06:33 PM
How the fuck is Justin Credible not still wrestling? I do miss old school ECW don't get why Taz is getting shit on, but def dont like this angle they should use this to get a younger guy some more face time.

cougarjake13
12-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Vince is using the recession into an angle

he's being topical

ok so use someone believeable

not hbk

use one of the mid carders so that they can use jbl to build them up

PilotJeff
12-16-2008, 06:36 PM
use one of the mid carders so that they can use jbl to build them up

Because that would be logical and an interesting storyline... and it would also require someone from outside the "club" to get a push.

conman823
12-16-2008, 07:33 PM
I would like to thank Bronx Johnny for this thread. See I havent watched RAW in about 2 months, which even then was like 1 episode in 6 months. The angle being discussed in this thread is fucking god awful and the reason I ONLY WATCH TNA OR ROH!!

Thanks again Bronx Johnny, this thread has ensured I won't be watching WWE until spring at least.

EDIT: And before anyone takes a shot at TNA's angles, yes I know they are awful too. But still they are the way lesser of 2 evils.

ecobag2
12-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I like to apologize to triple skeet, nickylo885 and ecobag3 for the orginal post.

I will take your apology in the form of getting the fuck back on the air.

The end.

Bob Impact
12-16-2008, 08:56 PM
How the fuck is Justin Credible not still wrestling? I do miss old school ECW don't get why Taz is getting shit on, but def dont like this angle they should use this to get a younger guy some more face time.

I have nothing to add to this conversation outside of the fact that I always disliked Justin Credible for no good reason.

CHUCKWAGONCOOK
12-16-2008, 09:01 PM
How the fuck is Justin Credible not still wrestling? I do miss old school ECW don't get why Taz is getting shit on, but def dont like this angle they should use this to get a younger guy some more face time.The only reason you like Taz is cause you look like him. Like a South Mexican.:tongue:

BronxJohnny
12-17-2008, 05:38 AM
The only reason you like Taz is cause you look like him. Like a South Mexican.:tongue:

I met him at K-rock, i wondered if my mom was ever a "belt bunny" thats how similar me and Taz looked. Side note my lil brothers train with Johnny Rods Taz is mentor.

Don Stugots
12-17-2008, 05:50 AM
I have nothing to add to this conversation outside of the fact that I always disliked Justin Credible for no good reason.

Me too. I always wondered if it was him being really good with his gimmick or if he was just a dick.

CruelCircus
12-17-2008, 07:20 AM
I'm just trying to think.....most interesting?
Tazz "You Sold Out" chants at his last ECW show?
or
HBK "You Sold Out" chants last night.

Bah, HBK had to spoon feed that chant to the crowd. They didn't start it until he said, "You can say I sold out..."

ScottFromGA
12-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Bah, HBK had to spoon feed that chant to the crowd. They didn't start it until he said, "You can say I sold out..."

guess I don't put sarcasm over very well.....

"You can say I'm not sarcastic enough........"

ScottFromGA
12-17-2008, 10:42 AM
I would like to thank Bronx Johnny for this thread. See I havent watched RAW in about 2 months, which even then was like 1 episode in 6 months. The angle being discussed in this thread is fucking god awful and the reason I ONLY WATCH TNA OR ROH!!

Thanks again Bronx Johnny, this thread has ensured I won't be watching WWE until spring at least.

EDIT: And before anyone takes a shot at TNA's angles, yes I know they are awful too. But still they are the way lesser of 2 evils.

oh yeah.....hearing Kevin Nash tell Sting, "So what if AJ was mounted by his Dad..." really is the lesser of two evils.

but I will agree with you on one thing, TNA has that fire that WWE hasn't had in quite a while. WWE better take notice, TNA has got a great group that wants to further the business.....not keep it the way it was.

CruelCircus
12-17-2008, 01:18 PM
guess I don't put sarcasm over very well.....

"You can say I'm not sarcastic enough........"

Sorry!

Puggle_kicker
12-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Jake Roberts is dead! NO not the SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:glurps:

conman823
12-17-2008, 06:58 PM
oh yeah.....hearing Kevin Nash tell Sting, "So what if AJ was mounted by his Dad..." really is the lesser of two evils.

but I will agree with you on one thing, TNA has that fire that WWE hasn't had in quite a while. WWE better take notice, TNA has got a great group that wants to further the business.....not keep it the way it was.

At least it was "in character" for Nash. Broke Shawn Micheals? WTF? :flush:

TripleSkeet
12-17-2008, 10:21 PM
I dont know what anyone else thinks, but I like where they are going with the whole"Legacy" gimmick. Especially if it winds up where they are hinting with it becoming a big stable involving, DH Smith, Carlito and Primo and Natalya Neidhart.

Sue_Bender
12-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Michaels is too strong in the ring to burden him with this ridiculous storyline.

Now, if it were Duggan or Charlie Haas...I'd believe it.

What a terrible waste.

TripleSkeet
12-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Michaels is too strong in the ring to burden him with this ridiculous storyline.

Now, if it were Duggan or Charlie Haas...I'd believe it.

What a terrible waste.

Problem is, if it were them 2 everyone would believe it but who would care?

Sue_Bender
12-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Problem is, if it were them 2 everyone would believe it but who would care?

I forgot to mention M. Jannetty.

shadyrudy
12-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Well, no matter what, those little shop promos make me want to buy that Elimination Chamber. Um, for my nephew nor for use in my living room, of course... :tongue:

JBLouisville
12-23-2008, 08:17 PM
This is just setting up JBL vs HBK at Wrestlemania. Its a fun angle that is topical.

TNA has great matches, because they dont have the grind that WWE has. TNA will never be more than what it is now. Myself, and the people I know, watch WWE because its senseless fun and gives us a reason to drop 50 a month, get drunk, scream at the TV, and pass around a replica belt. Then laugh about the buildup till the next PPV.

Thats what I like about wrasslin

Mike Kingston
12-24-2008, 01:32 AM
This is just setting up JBL vs HBK at Wrestlemania. Its a fun angle that is topical.

TNA has great matches, because they dont have the grind that WWE has. TNA will never be more than what it is now. Myself, and the people I know, watch WWE because its senseless fun and gives us a reason to drop 50 a month, get drunk, scream at the TV, and pass around a replica belt. Then laugh about the buildup till the next PPV.

Thats what I like about wrasslin

Well given the E's declining North American PPV buyrates, you are apparently a dwindling species my friend....

And TNA having great matches was so 2005. Now they're all about doing a watered down, poorly executed re-creation of the Attitude Era....

Don Stugots
12-24-2008, 01:44 AM
I dont know what anyone else thinks, but I like where they are going with the whole"Legacy" gimmick. Especially if it winds up where they are hinting with it becoming a big stable involving, DH Smith, Carlito and Primo and Natalya Neidhart.

me too. it should become so big that it "takes over" all three shows. Toss Chavo in there too.

Philip
02-04-2009, 07:54 PM
I agree with Johnny on the storyline, but I can't call shawn michaels a bitch, it's would be like calling Willie Mays a bitch for going to the Mets. He's a good soldier, and the guy I consider the best wrestler I've ever seen. both technically and mic wise.

Sue_Bender
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
I agree with Johnny on the storyline, but I can't call shawn michaels a bitch, it's would be like calling Willie Mays a bitch for going to the Mets. He's a good soldier, and the guy I consider the best wrestler I've ever seen. both technically and mic wise.

Yup, a Bitch.

CruelCircus
02-05-2009, 01:43 AM
Well, as I said in the Raw thread, the potential was there for a really great angle.

However, it would have taken turning HBK into a full-fledged heel, which apparently either the company or Michaels was not willing to do. Now, it's not even building to WM25, but to No Way Out? WTF?!

cougarjake13
02-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Well, as I said in the Raw thread, the potential was there for a really great angle.

However, it would have taken turning HBK into a full-fledged heel, which apparently either the company or Michaels was not willing to do. Now, it's not even building to WM25, but to No Way Out? WTF?!

im thinking that something happens at no way out so that michaels nor jbl wins, probably a double knockout or countout and it gets stretched out til mania

where hbk will win and get the money and out of the storyline

KojiClutch
02-05-2009, 07:03 PM
If HBK loses and JBL owns the rights to the HBK name I'm gonna punch a baby.

cougarjake13
02-06-2009, 05:25 PM

theres no way hbk would agree to that

he prob only agreed to the angle with him eventually coming out on top

im telling ya ... this is all setting up for mania where michaela can " steal the show" and get the money , help his fam and end the angle

CruelCircus
02-10-2009, 03:07 AM

You don't want to see the JBL-forces-HBK version of the Christmas DX commercials?

Mama-jawana bottles with a big, smiling HBK face on 'em?