You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Week of 12/15 Podcast is now available [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Week of 12/15 Podcast is now available

C_T
12-16-2008, 04:48 AM
The Week of 12/15 podcast is now available through the RSS feed (iTunes for most) or the website: http://www.ctandjivin.com

CT & Jivin discuss job loss, bad christmas gift ideas, movies, and a whole lot more...

Interact with the show! Call the CT & Jivin Suicide Prevention Hotline at 718-312-8492 and leave us any feedback on topics we discussed, suggestions for future segments, or anything else!

Don Stugots
12-16-2008, 05:00 AM
Bout time slacker.

debit
12-16-2008, 06:16 AM
2nd!

Oilfield Canuck #3
12-16-2008, 06:19 AM
3rd!

TheGameHHH
12-16-2008, 06:20 AM
nice boys!

Dan 'Hampton
12-16-2008, 01:05 PM
4th!

Liquid Face
12-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Nice intro.
Everybody's workin' for the weekend...except for you slackers.
Better hear some reasons on the show!
Looking forward to it. =P
<3 you.

RickMcCrank47
12-16-2008, 03:44 PM
cannot wait to listen to this tomorrow at work!!! maybe tonite all high...lol

debit
12-17-2008, 07:10 AM
I remember when I got laid off.

I was working on a programming project with two other people. The project was running over budget and too long so they laid me off. They kept the other people.

Unfortunately for them, I was the only one who really knew how to do the programming. The project was going to stall without me. I couldn't tell them that because it would sound like sour grapes.

Oh well.

RickMcCrank47
12-17-2008, 07:08 PM
so did you guys not want anyone to find you in the studio you were using?

good show...thanks guys!

jlehane
12-18-2008, 09:26 PM
If it's really good I'll call the hotline and do something to jack yur ratings.

Oilfield Canuck #3
12-19-2008, 06:30 AM
If it's really good I'll call the hotline and do something to jack yur ratings.

I think that CT and Jivin would prefer their ratings to go up, not down.

RickMcCrank47
12-19-2008, 06:21 PM
i think one of the funniest old shows i listened to was the phone in show.

i think you guys should get a few listeners numbers and just randomly call them during the recording of a show too.
have people email you their numbers and you guys just call up a random listener(s) during a segment and get their opinion on something.

just saying...

tdawg420
12-19-2008, 07:41 PM
I think that CT and Jivin would prefer their ratings to go up, not down.

hahahahahaha. I could go for more jerry or gerry. Can't wait to listen to this show. its been soooo long. This is gonna be sexy

jlehane
12-20-2008, 08:18 AM
I have lately lost some of my obsession with Blog TV thankfully,not totally,just reduced. I picked up on my attention to YouTube Camelot project interviews(subjects:aliens/NWO/Mars bases/Moon bases/Underground bases/2012 /time travel /Stargates technologies/Underground aliens/Alien agenda/NWO agenda/HAARP weather mod/Killing Chinese Underground bases via earthquakes using HAARP in Alaska/Star Wars Mirror system spying/Chemtrails/Aids manufacture by US agents for Population reduction here and elsewhere,especially Africa/Global warming) It's a slackers way to getting short or long updates on conspiracy theory stuff.ATS is a worldwide board for that stuff(in English). Some newer boards are Avalon project and Astrovera.com .If you want 2 names on Youtube Camelot project vids to start with try Dan Burisch and Bill Deagle. It sounds like an interesting time in the CT & Jivin saga and struggle for airtime and radio presence.I like that CT came out and said he'd relocate for work and the show is over for him at that time presumably or at least on hold for the duration. Knowing what I know doesn't apply to his situation,yet I'd take a look beyond radio if job security is desired,like many musicians who lead double lives with day job covering the family and roof and bills,then the reason for living becomes the nights out with friends onstage and a little travel. I'm more the self-employed style and pay the price just for how it fits my personality and needs.Self-starters aren't easily discouraged by tough going the first years.Most people work for companies and bosses and trade an illusion of security for a cube.I invented the Borg so I'm not a "cuboid". Then again,I'm not in radio.I don't do a show. I'm NOT an entertainer.People don't pay money to see me perform.They just pay me to work,and I leave.That snow that New York just got would have been a few hundred bucks in my pocket if we had it here.:thumbup::bye:

Dan 'Hampton
12-20-2008, 11:17 AM
i think one of the funniest old shows i listened to was the phone in show.

i think you guys should get a few listeners numbers and just randomly call them during the recording of a show too.
have people email you their numbers and you guys just call up a random listener(s) during a segment and get their opinion on something.

just saying...

I like this idea a lot. Although I almost never answer a number I don't know. Everytime I call I hear CT say "hi" and I think for a second maybe it's really him, of course it never is....

Oilfield Canuck #3
12-20-2008, 09:36 PM
I like this idea a lot. Although I almost never answer a number I don't know. Everytime I call I hear CT say "hi" and I think for a second maybe it's really him, of course it never is....

I also like this idea, and have nothing else relevant to say.

Dodgerchick
12-24-2008, 11:58 AM
I'm guilty of buying Christmas gifts for Antmeister that I can use myself. I got him a couple things this year that I've... err.. he's been wanting.