You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Jumping Jim Brunzell and Greg Gagne. [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Jumping Jim Brunzell and Greg Gagne.

patrick187
01-15-2009, 01:16 PM
I went to a funeral last week for my wifes uncle. Some of his co-workers got up and made statements about what a great guy he was. One of the guys who spoke was Jumping Jim Brunzell. He is a salesman now for a company that sells janitorial supplies. Also, last summer My wife bought a car from Greg Gagne at Bloomington Hundai. Don't be jealous people. I live a wild and crazy life.

KingModem
01-15-2009, 01:41 PM
You could also now buy a vintage Vikings jersey at the Carl Eller kiosk in Mall of America, and buy it directly from Carl Eller himself!

Kent Hrbek always had some funny things to say about Greg Gagne. Something along the lines of how Hrbek LOVED drinking and partying, and Gags was a born-again, preachy, sober kid. He hated him.

Judge Smails
01-15-2009, 01:49 PM
We burried my wife's grandmother back in April. Her maiden name was Bigelow and she was a big wrestling fan. She always told me that she was related to Bam Bam Bigelow but I never believed her. During the wake this loud, huge guy comes in with some blond floozy on his arm. Turns out it was Bam Bam Bigelow's dad. That's all I got.

lleeder
01-15-2009, 02:01 PM
One bouquet said "Grievings from Asbury Park"

donnie_darko
01-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Peter Greene was my landlords brother back in jersey.
Ron and Dave were talking about him one day on the show..and his drug issues.

He spent a summer away from drugs (triedanyway) with her.. the time he was there he disappeared with her and her husbands cars for extended periods...fucking zed.

patrick187
01-16-2009, 06:38 AM
You could also now buy a vintage Vikings jersey at the Carl Eller kiosk in Mall of America, and buy it directly from Carl Eller himself!

Kent Hrbek always had some funny things to say about Greg Gagne. Something along the lines of how Hrbek LOVED drinking and partying, and Gags was a born-again, preachy, sober kid. He hated him.

I met Carl Eller years ago while I was working at a store in Rosedale Mall. I had no idea who he was at the time. After he left the store, three guys from three other stores across the hall came over and asked about him and told me who he was. When Carl shook my hand it felt like I was holding a warm 28 pound rump roast.

sarsbusdriver
01-16-2009, 07:16 AM
That's very cool.
It makes me miss the old territories when the guys were a part of the community where they wrestled.

I went to a funeral last week for my wifes uncle. Some of his co-workers got up and made statements about what a great guy he was. One of the guys who spoke was Jumping Jim Brunzell. He is a salesman now for a company that sells janitorial supplies. Also, last summer My wife bought a car from Greg Gagne at Bloomington Hundai. Don't be jealous people. I live a wild and crazy life.

Mike Kingston
01-16-2009, 07:39 AM
Actually I believe that Gagne and Brunzell are slated to open a wrestling school together in the MN area....

Cockstrong
01-16-2009, 09:01 AM
If you want to eat bread sticks baked by Justin Credible, eat at the Olive Garden in Waterbury, CT.