You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Jerry Lawler appearing at New York Comic Con (along with a host of other wrestlers) [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lawler appearing at New York Comic Con (along with a host of other wrestlers)

Mike Kingston
01-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Jerry "The King" Lawler will be appearing at the New York Comic Con on Friday Feb 6th to sign covers of Headlocked: The Tryout #, his first ever published comic book art! Also appearing will be Headlocked writer/creator Mike Kingston and Headlocked cover artist John Hebert (X-Men Adventures, Punisher)

He'll be appearing at Booth 1266 (Turnbuckle Promotions)

Also appearing will be:

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 6, 2009
MIDAJAH
JACKIE HAAS
MISSY HYATT
JERRY "THE KING" LAWLER
ERNEST "THE CAT" MILLER
DAWN MARIE

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2009
SCOTT STEINER
MIDAJAH
ERNEST "THE CAT" MILLER
DAWN MARIE
CHRIS HARRIS
MEGAN HAUSERMAN (from VH1's Rock of Love)
BRANDI CUNNINGHAM (from VH1's I Love Money)
CURRY MAN / CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
TAYLOR WILDE
ROXXI
HONKY TONK MAN
BUSHWACKER LUKE

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 8
CHRIS HARRIS
MIDAJAH
JACKIE HASS
MISSY HYATT
KEVIN THORN
BUSHWACKER LUKE
HONKY TONK MAN

All I can say is that I've done shows with Missy Hyatt and she never fails to deliver interesting moments. I did a show in NJ where she sold her underwear (that she was wearing) to a guy in a "I Shaved My Balls For This" T-shirt for 200 bucks while his wife looked on approvingly and took pictures to commemorate such a joyous occasion.

I'll be at the booth all weekend, selling Headlocked books, shirts etc. Hope to see you there!