You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2009 [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2009

SpicyMcHaggis
01-28-2009, 02:50 PM
So far the only formal announcement has been Stone Cold Steve Austin. Now it's been learned that Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat will also be in the class of 2009 and will be inducted by "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

FezsAssistant
01-28-2009, 02:54 PM
I hope Ricky's able to speak...you know Macho Man crushed his windpipe with timekeeper's bell...

RingWraith
01-28-2009, 03:19 PM
So far the only formal announcement has been Stone Cold Steve Austin. Now it's been learned that Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat will also be in the class of 2009 and will be inducted by "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

I thought Ricky Steamboat was already inducted! Oh well, I was wondering who was gonna be in this years class.

By the way, will they ever make an ACTUAL Hall Of Fame building or something one day???

EddieMoscone
01-28-2009, 03:24 PM
I think Ricky would rather have his agent job back than go into some bullshit hall of fame that inducts guy like chief jay strongbow, considered one of the worst workers in HISTORY.

There is an actual Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame in upstate NY. On my mobile so I can't get a link right now.

cougarjake13
01-28-2009, 04:00 PM
yeh i thought ricky was already in

MidnightDrinker
01-28-2009, 04:02 PM
The Funks and the Von Erichs are rumored to be locks too, being in Texas, and a small chance of Ted Dibiase .

vjr97
01-28-2009, 04:20 PM
ric flair was asked by steve austin to introduce him into the wwe hall of fame.i hope it happens.they should put in arn anderson&bruno samartino

Chimee
01-28-2009, 04:25 PM
I think Ricky would rather have his agent job back than go into some bullshit hall of fame that inducts guy like chief jay strongbow, considered one of the worst workers in HISTORY.

There is an actual Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame in upstate NY. On my mobile so I can't get a link right now.

I don't think Steamboat was one of the ones they fired.

vjr97
01-28-2009, 04:59 PM
remember when ricky the dragon steamboat had to go to speech therapy cuz savage hit him with the bell in the throat? he got stuck on the letter e."heeeee" "heeeee" "HEEEEEEEEEEEE".................................virgil!!!!!!!! the toes !!! ted dibiase should be in there. how about tommy wild fire rich or demolition?

dreg
01-28-2009, 05:35 PM
If/when they induct the Von Erichs, they need to induct the Freebirds too.

KojiClutch
01-28-2009, 05:51 PM
It should be an interesting class this year with Austin and Steamboat so far. I'm hoping they decide to put the Von Erichs in this year as well.

conman823
01-28-2009, 06:35 PM

Falir was quoted tonight:

Another WWE paycheck!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

the report goes on to say he proceeded to "Penny Loafer shuffle" and elbow drop his "Armani Suit".

SpicyMcHaggis
01-29-2009, 03:32 AM
Wasn't Kevin Von Erich already inducted?

Heather 8
01-29-2009, 03:41 AM
I hope Ricky's able to speak...you know Macho Man crushed his windpipe with timekeeper's bell...

It's been what, 22 years? I'm sure he's had time to heal. This isn't a Bob Orton or Mike Sharpe slowly-healing forearm we're talking about here.

No Von Erichs in the WWE HOF at this time.

dreg
01-29-2009, 03:59 AM

He signed a "Legends" contract so the WWE could get their tape library.

TripleSkeet
01-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Supposedly Vincew wont let Flair induct Austin but apparently hes inducting Steamboat so it doesnt matter. I also read Bill Watts was supposed to be going in and will be inducted by Jim Ross.

Why havent they announced anyone but Austin yet? Didnt they use to announce a new person every week?

Chimee
01-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Supposedly Vincew wont let Flair induct Austin but apparently hes inducting Steamboat so it doesnt matter. I also read Bill Watts was supposed to be going in and will be inducted by Jim Ross.

Why havent they announced anyone but Austin yet? Didnt they use to announce a new person every week?

They usually start announcing closer to Wrestlemania. I think they announced Austin so early to boost ticket sales.

conman823
01-31-2009, 12:06 AM
. I also read Bill Watts was supposed to be going in and will be inducted by Jim Ross.

:ohmy:

I thought Ross HATED Watts!!

Heather 8
02-12-2009, 09:23 AM
It's been confirmed that the Von Erichs will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year by Michael Hayes.

Kevin
02-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Man, Flair looks worse and worse everytime i see him.