You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
WWE Legends Of WrestleMania Game [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : WWE Legends Of WrestleMania Game

conman823
02-23-2009, 12:11 PM
From prowrestling.com:
Complete Roster For WWE Legends Of WrestleMania Game
Date Added: February 17, 2009
Story By: Andy Steven
PS3Obsession.com revealed the complete list of characters for the upcoming Legends of WrestleMania video game this today. According to the latest issue of WWE Magazine, the game will include 38 playable characters which is the exact number of legends that were revealed online. The complete Legends of WrestleMania roster is as follows:

Wrestlers
- Andre the Giant
- Animal
- Arn Anderson
- Bam Bam Bigelow
- Big Boss Man
- Big John Studd
- Bret Hart
- British Bulldog
- Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
- Dusty Rhodes
- Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
- "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
- Hawk
- Honky Tonk Man
- Hulk Hogan
- Hunter Hearst Helmsley
- Jake "The Snake" Roberts
- Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
- Junkyard Dog
- Kamala
- King Kong Bundy
- Koko B. Ware
- Michael Hayes
- "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase
- Mr. Perfect
- Nikolai Volkoff
- Paul Bearer
- "Ravishing" Rick Rude
- Ric Flair
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
- Sgt. Slaughter
- Shawn Michaels
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- The Iron Sheik
- The Rock
- Ultimate Warrior
- Undertaker
- Yokozuna

Managers (Non-playable)
- Bobby Heenan
- Jimmy Hart
- Mr. Fuji

Looks good!!:clap:

lleeder
02-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Paul Bearer is a playable character but not Mr. Fuji. What the F?

Don Stugots
02-23-2009, 12:34 PM
why arent the managers playable? they all (cept for Hart) did wrestle at some point.

Chimee
02-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Paul Bearer isn't a playable character, it's a misprint.

As I pointed out in the other thread for the game.

FezsAssistant
02-23-2009, 12:40 PM
nice!

lleeder
02-23-2009, 12:54 PM
why arent the managers playable? they all (cept for Hart) did wrestle at some point.

He did wrestle. He wrestled with male pattern baldness.

Don Stugots
02-23-2009, 01:27 PM
He did wrestle. He wrestled with male pattern baldness.

SNAP!

RingWraith
02-23-2009, 03:45 PM
No Macho Man or Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. :wallbash:

damn, Damn, DAMN!!!!!

Chimee
03-05-2009, 12:33 PM
The demo is on Xbox Live right now. It'll probably be on PSN soon if it isn't already.

asayresk
03-05-2009, 03:30 PM
No Mr. T, This game will suck.

KidNothing
03-05-2009, 06:29 PM
i just downloaded the demo.....i hate the control. I dont know if im spoiled by the other WWE games but i dont understand the logic behind the controls. i hope you can change them to play like the original games...but the graphics are great. the soundtrack is cool.....

Chimee
03-05-2009, 06:47 PM
i just downloaded the demo.....i hate the control. I dont know if im spoiled by the other WWE games but i dont understand the logic behind the controls. i hope you can change them to play like the original games...but the graphics are great. the soundtrack is cool.....

The whole point is that it's a completely different game from the Smackdown vs. RAW games and it appeals to a much wider audience than SvR. I haven't played the demo yet, but I've read that they're more arcade style than the other games, which some people complained were too complicated.

I know it'll take some doing to get used to them for me, but I want to like this game, so I'll be giving it a fair shot.

MIKEYDAKEN
03-05-2009, 09:25 PM
demo sucked ass had controls like WCW thunder. at one point rock gets a chair and beats me after 10 mins of me whippin that ass

TripleSkeet
03-06-2009, 07:33 AM
I havent played it yet but if its like WWE No Mercy then that = Good.

If it is like Raw vs. Smackdown then that = Blows.

conman823
03-08-2009, 06:36 AM
....also it had DiBiase in it, so its easy to listen too also.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wlKx_5A4ur0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wlKx_5A4ur0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Looks great, can't wait.

conman823
03-08-2009, 06:38 AM
The whole point is that it's a completely different game from the Smackdown vs. RAW games and it appeals to a much wider audience than SvR. I haven't played the demo yet, but I've read that they're more arcade style than the other games, which some people complained were too complicated.

I know it'll take some doing to get used to them for me, but I want to like this game, so I'll be giving it a fair shot.

Good, I finally will have a venue to beat the living be-jesus outta you via X-Box live.