You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Best storyline ever [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Best storyline ever

styckx
02-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Except this is real

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article979468.ece

PALM HARBOR — Edward Graziano was accused Thursday of hiring a hit man to kill his estranged wife, Debra, 18 months after the couple's son was severely injured in an automobile accident with Hulk Hogan's son.
Graziano, 53, was arrested Thursday at his home in Palm Harbor after a 2½-month investigation, according to a statement released by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office. He was taken to Pinellas County Jail.
Detectives said earlier this week Graziano paid $1,100 in cash, a $1,000 personal check and a $13.06 gift card to Westshore Pizza to have his wife murdered.
Graziano held "multiple meetings and negotiations with a tipster and an undercover detective posing as 'go-between' to a 'hit man,' " the report says. The meetings were held at various public places, including "shopping malls, a hospital and a gas station" in Pinellas and Hillsborough counties.
During the meetings, Graziano, the "tipster" and the undercover agent "ironed out the details of how the murder was to be conducted and the amount to be paid," according to the report.
Detectives say Graziano told deputies he wanted to have his wife killed by having her become involved in an automobile accident. He further provided his wife's schedule, in order to give the 'go-between' possible options on days to conduct the hit and ensure an alibi for himself, the report says.
Graziano's motive appears to be "a culmination of divorce-related financial issues," the report says.
Debra Graziano said she had heard few details of the alleged plot. "It couldn't be any worse than what's happened to my son,'' she said. She declined further comment.
She first heard about the allegations in December through attorney George Tragos, who represents John Graziano in a lawsuit against the Bollea family. Tragos said he was on the case by sheriff's deputies.
"Debbie Graziano is saddened by this. She can't believe this family can continue to suffer more tragedy than it has," Tragos said. "Her primary concern is still for John and will continue to be for John."
Tragos said there is good security at the V.A. hospital where Debra Graziano works, and the Sheriff's Office stepped up patrols around her house.
Had Tragos ever seen anything like this? "I've seen this on TV, but I don't think I've experienced it in real life," he said.
Kimberly Kohn, the other attorney representing Graziano in his civil suit, said this came as a complete surprise.
"I don't believe that it should affect the civil case because this is about John Graziano and I would hope the public wouldn't hold it against john the actions of his father, if they turn out to be true."
The attorneys said the Graziano parents have not filed for divorce.
Linda Bollea referred questions to her publicist, Gary Smith, who said she was "not surprised this happened. He's a very violent, very evil man. He was that way to his own kids and to his own wife.''
Smith said Linda Bollea offered Debra Graziano emotional and financial support, so Edward Graziano "hated them both with a passion.'' He said he heard that Linda Bollea's "name was dropped'' by Graziano during the investigation.
The family made national headlines after their son, John, was severely injured during an automobile accident on Aug. 26, 2007. John Graziano suffered a major brain injury after Nick Bollea lost control of his Toyota Supra and crashed into a palm tree near downtown Clearwater.
Bollea, the son of wrestler Hulk Hogan, served five months in jail after pleading no contest to reckless driving.
In an interview last May, Edward Graziano said of Debra Graziano, "My wife is the best mother there is in the world."

lleeder
02-26-2009, 06:13 PM
He wanted to hire HHH to drive the car but could only afford for Rikishi to take her out.

MIKEYDAKEN
02-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Detectives said earlier this week Graziano paid $1,100 in cash, a $1,000 personal check and a $13.06 gift card to Westshore Pizza to have his wife murdered.

best part of the story:lol:

conman823
02-26-2009, 11:12 PM

best part of the story:lol:

That was good, but I liked this one.

Linda Bollea referred questions to her publicist, Gary Smith, who said she was "not surprised this happened. He's a very violent, very evil man. He was that way to his own kids and to his own wife.''

But how do you really feel Linda?

Slumbag
02-26-2009, 11:14 PM

Yeah. Nick Hogan treated his son WAYYYY better.
http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/john-graziano-injury.jpg

Mullenax
02-27-2009, 03:56 AM
Who can we feel more sorry for than this Hogan-wrecked vegetable whose dad will gladly pay in pizza to have his mom killed... who else wants to take care of him?
Monsters.

The Nature Boy
02-27-2009, 07:09 AM
Things are weird in Tampa

ScottFromGA
02-27-2009, 04:58 PM
i....uh....well....um....

shit, this story is fucked up.

Bob Impact
02-27-2009, 06:04 PM
He wanted to hire HHH to drive the car but could only afford for Rikishi to take her out.

I did it... for de Rock.

cougarjake13
02-27-2009, 07:07 PM

But how do you really feel Linda?

Yeah. Nick Hogan treated his son WAYYYY better.
http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/john-graziano-injury.jpg

thats not even in the same ballpark

the father was intentionally going to harm his wife

nick didnt get into car saying im gonna fuck my friend up big time

Slumbag
02-27-2009, 07:28 PM
thats not even in the same ballpark

the father was intentionally going to harm his wife

nick didnt get into car saying im gonna fuck my friend up big time

It was a joke.
Nick Hogan can wrecklessly endanger anyone he wants. I don't give a shit.
There saying the guy wanted to kill Linda Hogan, too.
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/crime/story.aspx?storyid=101331&catid=82

KojiClutch
03-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Who can we feel more sorry for than this Hogan-wrecked vegetable whose dad will gladly pay in pizza to have his mom killed... who else wants to take care of him?
Monsters.
Fucking brilliant.

Philip
03-01-2009, 09:00 PM
I bet this all ends with a big leg drop,and hogan retaining the championship.

Philip
03-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Did anyone hear the conversation between hogan and his son? Hogan basically saying that it was God who layed this on that kid, and then the son saying it happened because he was negative. Pretty fucked up shit.

KojiClutch
03-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Did anyone hear the conversation between hogan and his son? Hogan basically saying that it was God who layed this on that kid, and then the son saying it happened because he was negative. Pretty fucked up shit.That was when I officially hated the entire Hogan family.