You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Fuck Me! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Me!

ryno1974
03-09-2009, 03:47 PM
I was riding my bike to work this morning in the rain listening to a replay of the show on my inno. When I got to work I noticed the radio was wet, but didnt think much of it. I left it in my locker to dry. When I went to go home, it was dead. I assumed dead battery, but once I got home i swapped out the battery and same thing. After letting it sit for a bit it will now power up in the boom box but the screen goes all white and wont make any noise.

Am I fucked? This is my second inno, and my wife is gonna shit if I tell her I wrecked another one.

FUCK. I would just go buy an ipod, but then I cant get my R&F fix. Life blows.

:furious::furious::wallbash::furious::furious::hel p:

TooLowBrow
03-09-2009, 03:48 PM
I was riding my bike to work this morning in the rain listening to a replay of the show on my inno. When I got to work I noticed the radio was wet, but didnt think much of it. I left it in my locker to dry. When I went to go home, it was dead. I assumed dead battery, but once I got home i swapped out the battery and same thing. After letting it sit for a bit it will now power up in the boom box but the screen goes all white and wont make any noise.

Am I fucked? This is my second inno, and my wife is gonna shit if I tell her I wrecked another one.

FUCK. I would just go buy an ipod, but then I cant get my R&F fix. Life blows.

:furious::furious::wallbash::furious::furious::hel p:

put it in a tomato juice bath

Hottub
03-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Open it up, remove the battery. Put it somewhere warm and dry for a day or 2. There is still hope.

boosterp
03-09-2009, 03:50 PM
likely fried since you tried to power it back up before the internals fully dried.

ryno1974
03-09-2009, 03:51 PM
put it in a tomato juice bath

Why toy with my emotions like this? Why the hate?

I wanna cry.........

underdog
03-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Open it up, remove the battery. Put it somewhere warm and dry for a day or 2. There is still hope.

He lives in Canada. There's no hope.

Gvac
03-09-2009, 03:56 PM
likely fried since you tried to power it back up before the internals fully dried.

booster's right.

Whatever you do, DON'T use a blow dryer on it like some idiots do. You'll only destroy any hope of restoring it. Your best bet is to remove the battery and bury it in some uncooked white rice overnight. That'll draw out all the moisture.

Drunky McBetidont
03-09-2009, 03:57 PM
i have always done as tub suggested, remove battery. i then put it in a bowl of uncooked rice and leave it uncovered for couple days. has worked with cell phones in the past.

brettmojo
03-09-2009, 03:58 PM

http://www.lickanear.com/moviepicks/whipped_files/Animation%20whipped.gif

ryno1974
03-09-2009, 03:59 PM
booster's right.

Whatever you do, DON'T use a blow dryer on it like some idiots do. You'll only destroy any hope of restoring it. Your best bet is to remove the battery and bury it in some uncooked white rice overnight. That'll draw out all the moisture.

OK, now I'm gonna cry for sure. I am just a simple man that needs his inno. Why does God hate me? What have I ever done to her? Now I need to listen to either some shit MP3's on my daughters MP3 player of the sound of asshole trying to run me off the road tomorrow.

My left nut for a functioning inno...........

Foster
03-09-2009, 03:59 PM
i have always done as tub suggested, remove battery. i then put it in a bowl of uncooked rice and leave it uncovered for couple days. has worked with cell phones in the past.

can you still eat the rice afterwards?

disneyspy
03-09-2009, 04:08 PM
thats what she said

ryno1974
03-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Ive gotta ask - are you guys serious with the rice? Or are you just trying to make me more sad?

disneyspy
03-09-2009, 04:33 PM
fuck Me! Fuck You!

Gvac
03-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Ive gotta ask - are you guys serious with the rice? Or are you just trying to make me more sad?

Honest injun. It will suck out the moisture but it won't fry your electronics like a hair dryer would.

Like booster said, however, since you turned it on with the insides still wet you may have fried it.

ToiletCrusher
03-09-2009, 04:38 PM
I would throw it against a wall a few times before I put it into a bowl of rice.

MIKEYDAKEN
03-09-2009, 05:23 PM
fuck Me! Fuck You!

fuck you fuck stick