You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
did anyone feel ripped off by the HOF this year? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : did anyone feel ripped off by the HOF this year?

MIKEYDAKEN
04-04-2009, 08:08 PM
i mean austin was good but he didn't seem to really enjoy or seem emotional about an end to his wrestling life. maybe flair set the bar too high last year but austin didn't seem happy up there tonight to have a send off that some guys don't get it. i bet koko was creaming his pants to get in (mainly cause he didn't do much work-wise)

asayresk
04-05-2009, 06:29 AM
At least the von Erich got in.

conman823
04-05-2009, 06:36 AM
There was a HOF this year?

Wow the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania stinks

cougarjake13
04-05-2009, 10:42 AM
i thought the same thing

he seemed like he wished he was anywhere else in the world but there

wonder if the whole JR not being the one to induct him had anything to do with it

Don Stugots
04-05-2009, 10:59 AM
when Vince has the final say as to who gets in, location/DVD tie in, who inducts who, etc it kind of takes the joy out if.

Devo37
04-05-2009, 11:04 AM
the Steamboat induction was good. he seemed to really appreciate it. tears in his eyes and all.

austin was just doing the stone cold character. meh.

Tenbatsuzen
04-05-2009, 11:52 AM
I think it was too soon to induct SCSA. He hasn't been out of it for that long.

Don Stugots
04-05-2009, 11:54 AM
BUT IT WAS IN TEXAS! you have to do it!

FezsAssistant
04-05-2009, 12:12 PM
#1 It was most likely highly edited.
#2 Someone has to cry in order to appear appreciative?
#3 It's the WWE Hall Of Fame. He was being honored for pretending to punch people.

MIKEYDAKEN
04-05-2009, 02:27 PM
#3 It's the WWE Hall Of Fame. He was being honored for pretending to punch people.

#1 it's always edited and i have never seen someone seem bored up there before
#2 no they don't but don't stand up there and plug your movie career and shoot down the question of one more match.
#3 yes it's fake but it is the reason why he has a big house in bumfuck texas so some energy up there any money bet that the von erich rep. was 10x more thankful then stone cold

FezsAssistant
04-05-2009, 02:33 PM
#1 it's always edited and i have never seen someone seem bored up there before
#2 no they don't but don't stand up there and plug your movie career and shoot down the question of one more match.
#3 yes it's fake but it is the reason why he has a big house in bumfuck texas so some energy up there any money bet that the von erich rep. was 10x more thankful then stone cold

Stone Cold is just a wife beating clod. Think of him like DeNiro - a complete bore in real life, but without the horrible wig.

Devo37
04-05-2009, 04:11 PM

just like the Oscars honor people for pretending to be other people, except wrestling does it live every week (plus non-televised events) in an environment where you could get seriously injured at every turn.

cougarjake13
04-06-2009, 03:29 PM
BUT IT WAS IN TEXAS! you have to do it!

exactly

who knows when the next time would be

hell flair retired the day after he was inducted